Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Re: Eragon RP: In The Depths of Alagaësia

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

'Hei, we won't attack, we just want to talk.' Nexia sent through her mind-link as Lucan put away his weapons in her Sadle bags. Nexia was a fast flier, but all the wear and tear of recent events meant that she was only gaining on them slowly, and now they were losing distance. So Lucan quickly gave Nexia some of his energy.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Arisha and Lyr, who had actually been ready to go look where the others had gone, stopped when they heard Mia's voice. Arisha wanted to reply, ask her something, but the contact was already gone. "Well, if she's the one they're fighting, she problaby knows what she's talking about," she said. Lyr looked up to the sky, where he could know actually distinguish the dragons, though they were small and becoming smaller.

Arisha was now a lot more unsure about her decision to join Stephan for now. She sat down again, not being able to do much else. 'Just try to get some more sleep,' Lyr said suddenly. 'I shall wake you as soon as something happens, and it's no use to stay awake and be tired tomorrow.'

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Hei's wounds hurt. 'Can't much longer...' he said.
'They've put the weapons in the bag...'
'That doesn't mean anything...'
'That means they won't attack us yet. And we need to help this wounds heal now. Land.' she said.
'Alright...' he said, and started slowing down and landing.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

"They're landing, don't crowd them." Lucan told Nexia, they started their landing well, but Lucan realized that they were going to hit a tree if Nexia didn't turn. "Nexia! Look out!" He shouted, then Nexia turned her head to look at Lucan, in doing so she knocked down the tree. "Great, reeaaaallll great." Lucan said, looking at the tree on the ground. 'Firewood.' Nexia said cheerfully.
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Wed 3rd Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Hei landed next to a small river. Mia hopped off him, taking bandages and vodka out of her bag. She carefully started cleaning Hei's wounds, first with water and then pouring vodka on them. Alcohol helps against infections, ne? She wrapped bandages around the wounds she could cover and put the rest of the bandages and the bottle back in her bag. She washed her hands from Hei's blood in the river. Whole time pretty much ignoring Lucan.
Hei's wounds now hurted even more than before. Vodka may help against the infections, but it hurts when you pour it on the open wound...
'Shh... It's gonna be okay' Mia said to him, petting him. 'You get some rest. I'll see what that guy wants, kay?'
Hei nodded. He was tired, after all this.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Stephan looked at the disappearing shapes of Nexia and Hei and sighed. "I should take them more seriously next time."

Blackfyre growled. "Kill them next time."

Stephan released the flame sword in his left hand, and the fire swept away from him, melting the ice. "We might have to."

Ciel landed on the hill beside him, and setteled down. The Rider moved over to the dragon, joining their minds. The purple dragon said, "Heal my wound, will you? I'll fly you down to Blackfyre after."

He drew from Ciel's massive reserves of energy, and began chanting in the ancient language. It took him a minute or do to unseal the wound and heal it properly. When he was done, he got onto Ciel's back and they flew down to Blackfyre.

The wound on his neck was quite serious and it was bleeding heavily, but Jessi was already working on it. Stephan pressed a hand to Blackfyre's side and strengthened his mind-link with the dragon. "We'll work on it. You'll be fine soon enough."

Stephan turned to Jessi. "Together, then?"

She nodded a moment later and motioned him to place his hand beside hers. She emptied one of the diamonds in her belt of energy and channeled into the spell. They spoke in the ancient language for a few minutes. Taking their hands off of Blackfyre's side, they stepped back, and he tested the muscles in his neck and shoulders.

When he was satisfied, he roared his approval and leapt into the air. Stephan smiled, thanking Jessi. They were both a bit shaky, but otherwise fine.
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Wed 3rd Oct 2012

While nexia started a fire and un-packed, Lucan walked over to Mia. "I was trying to keep surveillance on them." Lucan started gruffly. 'Ahem' Nexia interupted. "But anyway, why were you there? what were you doing?" Lucan asked in a nicer tone.

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Wed 3rd Oct 2012

"That's a thing I'm still wondering. What was I doing there?" Mia asked. She sadly looked at Hei. Next time she'll listen to him more. Hei growled, looking at Lucan. She turned to Lucan as well. "Get away from my dragon, unless you wish to be badly injured or dead. If he attacks you, I won't stop him" she said in completely cold, and slightly angry voice. 'And you, mister, get some rest' she said to Hei trough her mind link.

Image Image

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Wed 3rd Oct 2012

Lucan shrugged to Nexia, then healed her before eating. 'Good night' Lucan said as Nexia's eyes closed. Lucan didn't even look at Mia and Hei to see if the were asleep, he just did what he normally would do at night. He went hunting, he saw a deer shot some arrow at it, but it got away. Lucan knew that they had to beat Stephan back to Du Weldenvarden if they wanted to keep the elves safe. Lucan was afraid of one thing though, that there was no crime Stephan had committed. Then again, attacking an Elf prince and high treason would be easy to prove.

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Wed 3rd Oct 2012

Mia skipped the dinner and leaned on Hei, carefully to not touch his wounds.
'Night darling...' she said. No need to apologize. They made a deal. When one of them fails, no apologizing cuz that could've happen to anyone.

Image Image

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Thu 4th Oct 2012

Stephan patted Blackfyre's side, and then created a mind-link with Ciel. "Lend us some energy, friend. We need your strength."

The purple dragon grumbled but didn't refuse. The little color that was in Stephan's face returned to him. Jessi, who stood beside him, had recieved the same amount of energy, but was now hopping around excitedly.

Stephan smiled. The girl was centuries old and she still had the heart of a young child. The scene was rather ludicrous, considering the blood splattered on her leather armor.

"We should get back to camp. Arisha's might have even left if I were to judge." He said.

She noted the serious tone of his voice and calmed slightly. Jessi nodded agreement.

The elf motioned for the two dragon to go where they will. He knew that neither Lucan or Mia would be interested in a fight any time soon. Stephan wanted the two to find what ever prey they could before any more fighting started.

He walked with Jessi back to the camp. It took them ten minutes, but they had time to spare. They came back to the camp to find Arisha still sleeping with Lyr was watching over her. By that time, the sun had begun to rise.

Faena:
As Faena was setting off, the city below had just begun to buzz with activity. Though to her, they seemed like tiny ants. She was soaring above Illirea on Eldarma's back.

The city had changed drastically in the last one hundred and fifty years. During Nasuada's reign, the place had been the human capital. The year she died, the humans had left the city. Without their rescuer, the place only seemed like a shell of Galbatorix's rule. The elves took over rebuilding the city the year after.

Though the place still resembled Uru'baen, much of it had been covered with forest. Most of the squat, square buildings that the people lived in had been replaced with tree houses and bridges. The streets below had not been removed, but the stones had been removed. It was now a mix of dirt and plant life.

Where Galbatorix's keep had been, the elves had raised a great, marble building. The walls were high and rather imposing, but the inside was beautiful, and filled with trees and gardens. Only the center was roofed, with a huge dome. The top of which was panelled with glass.

The surrounding country side had been changed as well. The elves had sacrificed magic to the landscape to nourish trees, and eventually establish forests. A few winding rivers had been carved into the ground. Some ended in Illirea, and others led away from it.

The city had been expanded as well. It was now more like Ellesmera, more spread out. Unlike the human cities, space was in excess, though it was not wasted. Any areas that were not inhabited by elves or men, was used by various types of animals. Birds, cats, deer, and foxes. The more dangerous animals, such as wolves and bears weren't allowed inside the city, but were plentiful outside its gates.

It took a few minutes for Faena to fly out of the reaches of the city and into the surrounding country side. She pulled a glass orb from her pocket and studied it closely. The Rider then looked up at the positioning of the sun and sent some information to Eldarma. The purple dragon banked right.

They were on their way, straight towards where Stephan and Jessi had camped.
Last edited by bentj96 on Sat 20th Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Thu 4th Oct 2012

As soon as Lyr heard the two Riders and their dragons come, he nudged Arisha again, waking her as promised. After quickly rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes she stood up and walked towards Stephan and Jessi. Lucan hadn't come back.
"What happened?" she asked, her voice sounding worried. "Are y- Is everyone okay?"
She didn't ask about just them, but used the word everyone. It could still be interpreted as just them, but also as more people. As far as Arisha could see, the two elves and the dragons weren't hurt badly, but she was more worried about Lucan and Mia.

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Thu 4th Oct 2012

Hei covered Mia with his wing and soon they were both asleep. None of them payed any attention to Lucan. Either it was that they didn't think he would attack them after she kind of helped him, or they simply didn't think of him as of a serious danger. Probably the second option. Hei would never allow himself to have some rest if that was the first thing.

Image Image

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Thu 4th Oct 2012

Stephan waved at Arisha. "Nobody's hurt anymore."

He sat down by where the fire had been and leaned against the fallen log that was there. Sighing, he explained what had happened.

"Lucan left in the middle of the night, covered his tracks so he couldn't be discovered. He wasn't good enough, however. Mia was there, on the hill." Stephan pointed. "When we came close enough, he attacked us. They've escaped for now with serious injuries."

He frowned. "I shouldn't have trusted him do quickly."

"A mistake, obviously." Stephan continued, as he rubbed off the blood on his boots.

He looked up at her. "When did you notice we were gone?"

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Fri 5th Oct 2012

Serious injuries.. She hoped they would be okay.
Arisha looked at Lyr, wondering how long she'd slept while he guarded, but he shook his head.
"We're not sure when we woke up. But Lyr heard a dragon roar and we could see the sky light up in the distance when one of them problaby breathed fire," she said.
She wasn't sure if she should have said that. If there would be a next time, Stephan or Jessi could easily cover that up with a spell. But Arisha just hoped there wouldn't be a next time.