Elves and Humans

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Elves and Humans

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 27th Jun 2012

(I was hoping the pebbles would hit someone!)

Imo carried pebbles up the ladder five times before she fell off. Dazed, she sat on the ground, her bag flopping next to her. Her bag...
Two minutes later, Imo was at the top of the tower again, trying not to hit Lucan this time. With a fluid motion, she reached into her bag, pulled out a handful of pebbles and swung them out over the crowd, watching in satisfaction as they hit with several goblin heads. This strategy seemed to be effective although it didn't kill the goblins, so Imo kept it up for a while, only racing down the ladder occasionally.
A movement suddenly caught her eye -- a shape was sneaking into the camp. Imo dumped the last of her pebbles, then shielded quickly. It was harder than usual, she was running out of energy. It had been at least twelve hours since she had had a proper meal. Panting, she ran to the gate, and was horrified to see it unguarded, unlocked and clearly open! A goblin was signaling to his team to come in, and there was no-one to help. Everyone seemed to be out fighting, with Erma probably out of range to send a thought for help. With her heart in her mouth, Imo drew out a heavy book ('Herbs of the Forest, edition 27') and crept up behind the leader, ready to slam the book on his head.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Captain_Short
Troll

Post by Captain_Short » Sat 7th Jul 2012

Esther grunted as the goblic flung her off easily, sending her spinning into the air. She landed hard but got right back up weilding her dagger. She landed on his back feet first and he howled in pain. Esther went for his eyes with her dagger, while flipping over the goblic and slamming him on his back by accident. The goblic howled again. "That worked out well," Esther muttered, climbing to the top of a nearby tree. She looked down at the scene while trying to decide her next move. A rain of pebbles passed by her vision.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 13th Jul 2012

The goblin turned around. Imo swallowed. She hadn't been expecting that. It drew a sword and held it threatiningly. Imo paced backwards, uncertain what to do. She had no way of signalling, and even if she did it would be useless. She was unwilling to use her book as a shield, so she didn't even have a shield. Panic cut through her brain, clouding her thoughts and stopping her thinking of the obvious solution.
A shout caught the goblin's attention. Imo's brain cleared, and she realised she had just enough power to shield and get away.
She shielded and ran to a tent, collapsing in the entrance with no time to hide. Her thoughts stopped and she knew she'd pass out if she didn't get some food quickly.

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 13th Jul 2012

Lucan sent Snowball to close the gate, Jumping to the top of the watch tower he grabbed a shield and threw it at two goblins, killing them. Noticing that the goblins and goblics where thinning out he fired five more arrows before leaping into the fray and bow bashing a goblic.

Snowball Dived at the lead goblin who had a daggar. Killing him She slammed into the gate knocking the whole line of goblins back.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

Captain_Short
Troll

Post by Captain_Short » Fri 13th Jul 2012

Time seemed to stop as Esther watched Snowball take out at least half of the goblins.

Without thinking, she lept out of the tree and on top of a pile of the ugly creatures. "Dooog piiiile!" she yelled, landing on top of them. She wrestled and kicked with all of them at once, black hair flying everywhere. She flung one after another off of her, all of them dead. "I think we're finally making a dent in them!" she yelled in Lucan's direction.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 15th Jul 2012

Imo's bag was in front of her, the only thing she could see with her dimming vision. There was a packet of something in the corner. Packet? Packets contain food. Usually. Imo couldn't remember putting a packet in her bag, but then again, why would she remember? Using what was definately the last of her strength, she reached into the bag and drew it out. If she had had the energy, she would have groaned. Figs. She hated figs. She had no idea why they were there. But they were food.
She ate a handful and waited two minutes until her digestion had started on them, then gingerly sat up.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Mon 16th Jul 2012

Lucan noticed Imo limp into the tent, worried for her he finished off the rest of the goblins and ran into the tent. "The goblins are gone, are you okay?" He asked.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 16th Jul 2012

Imo rubbed her eyes.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just ran out of energy, I forgot to eat yesterday. So, what's with all the goblins? I haven't seen them attack full scale yet."
Being a relative newbie to the camp, she had not yet seen many battles, and as a pacifist by nature with no real vendetta against the goblins, she was reluctant to take part in any fight.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 7th Aug 2012

"Well, I can only conclude that they were marching to attack Ofse'en." Lucan answered, then he added "The elf fortress." Lucan didn't expect Imo to know about Ofse'en, (Off-see-en).

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 7th Aug 2012

"And we just happen to be in their way? And they just happen to get in a fight with us?" asked Imo sceptically. "What are the odds of that?"
Finishing her packet of figs while she waited for an answer, she stood up and looked around. "And whose tent is this anyways? I don't think I've been over here yet. I hope they don't mind, but their tent is going to smell of figs for a while anyhow." Imo frowned as a suspicious thought crossed her mind. "Hey, why did I have figs with me anyhow? I hate figs, I wouldn't have spent good money on that!" Paling, she staggered over to a rock and began leafing through her bag. It appeared half of her stuff was gone!