School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Re: School

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 26th Feb 2013

[Sorry this is late, I had a mind-blank for a couple days...]

Adam was still sitting on the bleachers when Butler walked in with some students behind him, Adam was not asleep, but he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice them walking in. Butler didn't see Adam so he told the students to get changed, then he went to his office, wondering where Adam was. After a bit Adam went back to playing, windering where everyone was until Butler came out of his office, staring at Adam in his gym clothes. "Is this some kind of magic trick?" Butler asked. Adam realized what had happened and started laughing loud and hard.

[Skip to end of school? Or skip class? Or more about the classes? Or time warp?]
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Thu 28th Feb 2013

[Don’t worry about it. Let's skip to the end of the day!]

Rem heard the bell and started packing up his stuff. Rem started leaving before he remembered he had to talk to Artemis.

When Rem got to Artemis's (is that right?) office and opened the door while Foaly was leaving the office and he walked head first into, well stomach first into Rems face.

Rem stepped back to see Foaly laughing at him. "Your face is priceless! Hahaha'' Rem remembered their game and refused to give into shocked silence. Rem said almost to himself "at least it did not hurt." Foaly almost put him into shock again by Foaly yelling "Are you calling me fat?!" Rem thought he was serious before he noticed the over dramatic tone of Foaly's voice and stated laughing.

Foaly started walking off and Rem grabbed his arm and asked him "Foaly can you wait at the school gates we need to talk." Foaly nodded and started walking off.

Rem walked into Artemis's office to find him waiting patiently for him. "So you're planning a date with Foaly?'' Rem stared at Artemis trying to work out if he was joking, serious or did not see the implications of what he said.

Rem decided it was a joke and asked "so what are we presenting tomorow?'' Artemis simply said. "You won't have to do much I’ll fill you in on the details later." Rem started to leave and headed for the school gate.

[sorry it's so long I had a lot to write}

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 1st Mar 2013

[tis fine, happens to me all the time]

Adam walked of the school grounds, heading home. After three minutes he realized he had left his bike back at the school and so he turned around to walk back and get it. When Adam got to the school he saw that almost everyone had left, but Rem was still there, "Hey, Rem!" Adam yelled.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 2nd Mar 2013

Rem looked at Adam with surprise and asked. ''Adam what are you doing here? Where you waiting for me? Rem stoped and though for a second before adding. "If this has to do with the prank Artemis has it sorted."

Rem then waited to see if his guess was right and if Adam was here to discuss the prank.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Sat 2nd Mar 2013

"Uh, no, actually I came back to get my bike 'cause I forgot it, and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over and play video games or something, you can fill me in on the plan than." Adam said, than he grabbed his helmet and put it on his head.

'This kid seems cool, might be good to keep him as a contact for more pranks and such.' Adam thought to himself.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sun 3rd Mar 2013

Rem smiled and said "thanks for the offer but I have plans." and Rem started walking towards the school gates before adding "thanks for the offer maybe another time." Rem had the feeling someone was staring at him as he walked to Foaly but shrugged it off.

Rem walked up to Foaly and said "thanks for waiting we need to talk." Foaly nodded and started walking to his house and Rem followed. Foaly looked at the boy next to him before asking "so you have no memory of your past?" Rem looked away not wanting Foaly to see his face lose the smile he was hiding behind. Rem felt the feeling of being watched again and said "I will tell you what I know Foaly but not here." Then a thought hit Rem and he asked "where are we going Foaly?"

Foaly looked at Rem he noticed the topic change but did not mention it and said "We are going to my house." Rem nodded and said "Ok we will talk about it their" and they kept walking in a calm silence for the rest of the walk.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Mon 4th Mar 2013

Adam started to bike home, on his way he began thinking about other possible pranks. Not coming up with any by the time he got to his house, he retired to his room to play some games before dinner. Just then Adam remembered that he had an investigation to carry out. He would go talk to Artemis at school about his computer, than be done with everything for the day.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Thu 7th Mar 2013

Rem walked into Foaly's house surprised by how messy the inside was. The outside was mostly clean but the inside was a mess of wires, circuit boards and half build or half disassembled he could not tell machines.

Foaly indicated for Rem to sit down on what looked like a couch with the back taken off. Rem was confused by this until Foaly "sat" on the couch by stepping over the front and siting on his horse stomach (I need a better way to distinguish between his human and horse half :? )

Foaly looked at Rem and stated "So Rem where did you disappear to for the last 6 years? Rem smiled at Foaly, he had a way of making him happy even when talking about something serious. Rem replied "I was being protected." Foaly looked at him making it clear that was not answering his question.

Rem elaborated "I was told it was better that I don't know. I have been trying to peace things together on my own and what I found was that my mum and dad where killed and it has something to do with the gathering of Fairies and humans 7 years ago.

Foaly asked "who told you it was better you did not know?" Rem responded "They did not tell me the name of the organisation just that they could protect me and they did they changed my name and set me up in a here. “They also gave me this” Rem said taking a device Foaly recognised as old Fairy technology.

Rem put the device in Foaly's hand and asked "any idea what it is?" Foaly knew the technology it was a fairy equivalent to a Usb but he hesitated to answer because saw the Nomish on the side was "FHR" or "Fairy Human Relations" a small branch of the LEP set up after Fairies made themselves known 7 years ago.

Foaly was hesitating because a FHR Usb meant that whatever happened to Rem was important enough to keep from him until he was old enough to read Nomish and go to the FHR.

Foaly replied to Rem by saying "I can take a look at it if you want? I am not sure what it is but I'll check it out." It was a lie but he needed to know and was not sure if Rem was ready to face what happened.

Rem got up and was about to leave when Foaly said "you should stay here it's getting dark" Rem nodded and then Rem and Foaly watched movies until Rem fell asleep on Foaly shoulder while Foaly looked into the Usb.

[wow I am adding backstory to this world :shock: I did not think that was going to happen also do you want to skip to tommorow?]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 7th Mar 2013

[It makes it interesting, I'll investigate from the Fowl aspect]

Adam walked into Fowl's office and looked around, Artemis was not in. So Adam sat down at the comptuer and started to get into Fowl's account when he saw something that caught his eye, there was a FHR usb tag lying on the floor under the chair. Adam quickly picked it up and read it. Then he realized that the code must be fairy, not human, and it wasn't in C, but in a fairy language disguised as C. Adam quickly got up and ran out the door to find Butler sitting on a couch reading a magazine. "What are you doing here?" Butler narrowed his eyes, but Adam kept running "We have to find Artemis, it's of the upmost importance!"

"No doubt, it's fairy software, and it's wormed it's way into the database, but what could they want?" Artemis turned to Adam, who remembered about Rem. "It must be someone who knows you, as we were too distracted by the small change to worry about anything big..." Adam said, then he heard footsteps and so instictively dodged behind the door, grabbing his paintball gun from his backpack. Butler drew his gun and slowly opened the door. "Who's there?!?" He said, then he saw someone drop a FHR port and run down a corridor. Before Butler could react Adam was charging down the hallway after the presumed fairy rogue. Butler chased after him, gaining on Adam steadily, while Artemis inspected the Port, and went to plug it into his computer. Adam slipped and fell, shooting a paintball onto the wall next to the rogue, but the rogue didn't notice as it splashed onto his hand. Butler kept chasing after the Rogue, so Adam went back to Artemis.

"It's taking over the system, I have no control!" Artemis shouted as Adam got back "Try rebooting!" but Artemis shook his head "I can't!" Adam quickly dived for the power plug, ripping it out. "Let's get this off the network, then we can see what's going on." Artemis went back to the computer so Adam decided to go find Rem.

After biking to Rem's house and being told that he wasn't there, Adam remebered that it was foaly who he heard talking to Rem. So Adam decided to wait until the next day at school to investigate further.

[Okay, skip to tomorrow?]

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 13th Mar 2013

[ok lets skip, sorry I am being swamped by assignments it may take a few days to get on top of it :( ]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 21st Mar 2013

[Sorry I was gone for so long, I was in Reno with no horrible internet when I was expecting to have internet.]

Adam walked into school looking for Rem, his mind a complete blank as to what class he had first. So he decided to head over to Foaly's classroom and start searching for Rem there.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 23rd Mar 2013

Rem woke up where he had fallen asleep, on Foaly's couch leaning on Foaly's side. Once he had worked out where he was and remembered why he was here he got up and realised that school would start in 10 minutes! Luckily Foaly’s house was closer to school then his place. Rem then remembered Foaly was still asleep.

Rem started clicking his tongue as he thought about how he would wake Foaly, he started shaking him and said "come on we have to go!" Foaly started moving and Rem was about to grab his bag when Foaly jumped up and tackled him to the ground. Foaly then asked him "Who are you and what are you doing in my house!" Rem just looked at Foaly shocked and hoped he would wake up fully before anything bad happened.

Foaly mind caught up to his body and remember he had invited Rem to stay last night and stood up and helped the boy up before Rem grabbed his arm and stated leading him out the door while telling him they would have to run to get to school on time.

8 minutes later a tired Rem and an exhausted Foaly ran through the school gates together. Once Foaly had caught his breath he told Rem "we could have used my van we did not have to run." Rem shrugged and said "It worked out didn't it?" Foaly rolled his eyes and said "don't come running to me when you’re hungry from not eating all day."

Foaly and Rem walked to Foaly's classroom where they found Adam waiting for them.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Mon 25th Mar 2013

"Hey Rem, Foaly. It would seem that last night someone broke in and was attempting to mess with Artemis's computer again. Fortunately Butler and I were there to chase him out. He dropped an FHR USB port, when Artemis tried to extract data from it using his computer, it locked him out and started to run some sort of data-base hacking program. Artemis's computer had already been messed with, and I believe that it has something to do with this. I overheard you two talking the other day and I can't help wondering if you, Rem, is who the rogue was looking for in the database." Adam said, looking back and forth between Rem and Foaly the whole time he was talking.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Tue 26th Mar 2013

Rem did not understand the full impact of what Adam was saying because he got distracted by the usb in Adams hand. Rem asked "can I see that usb?" he said while grabbing his usb from Foaly. Rem assumed Adam had nodded when he was getting his usb from Foaly and grabbed it as well.

The two usb's looked the same they even had the same symbols he could not read on them. Rem looked at Adam and asked "you can read this?!" he asked/yelled. Rem then gave back the usb he took from Adam before he forgot which one was his.

Rem then was about to beg Adam to look at his usb and try to read it when Foaly told him he should try to buy breakfast before school started and gave him money so Rem whole get him breakfast too. Rem ran off hoping Adam could help him later.

Foaly happy that his plan had worked Foaly told Adam "If Rem tries to get you to tell him what’s on his usb don't let him" Foaly already regrated his words because he knew that would only encourage Adam to look at the usb and added. ''I think it's another virus"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 28th Mar 2013

After making sure he had the correct FHR USBs he turned back to Foaly "Artemis' computer is already down and offline, so what if it is another virus?" Adam winked at Foaly and walked towards the principal's office.

[What should be on the FHR USB you gave me?]