School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Re: School

Post by rem » Sat 16th Feb 2013

Rem walked into Foaly's math room and closed the door behind him before turning to Foaly and asking "can you tell me more about my past?'' Foaly looked up surprised and said ''would it kill you to knock or at least make a sound when you walk."

Rem needed answers and he did not have time for Foaly's sarcasm. "Get to the point Foaly what do you know about me?!'' Foaly looked at Rem, trying to work out if he was serious or just trying to find out how much he knew.

Foaly shrugged and was about to show Rem what he collected when Rem walked to the door and opened it. Foaly had no idea what was going on but heard Rem say "what are you doing out here?''

[You can pick who Rem sees. (It can be you or anyone really) and post something sorry but my post was getting long as it is.]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Sat 16th Feb 2013

[And Rem sees]

"Hello, is this the time for the algrebra two class?" Holly asked, slightly falling into the room, after obviously eavesdropping. "Is your name Rem?" She asked Rem before greeting Foaly.

"The plot thickens" Adam said out loud from around the corner, spying on Rem, which got heard as "The clot thickens" by a passing N01. "Thinking about medicine are we?". N01 turned and blocked all view of the room luckily, as otherwise Artemis who was walking toward it would've seen Adam. "Uh, yes, about Blood clots." Adam tryed to start up a conversation, which was easy with the young eager N01.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 16th Feb 2013

[woah woah woah -reads post 2 tmes to make sure who is in the room- ok so Adam and Holly where spying on me and No.1 just walks in because he felt like it. While Artemis passes the room am I right?]

Adam was saved from talking about ''blood clots'' to No.1 when Rem walked up to him and asked ''Hi No.1 can you teach me how you heal people with those blue sparks?''

No.1 smiled at Rem and said ''It's nice that you want me to teach you, but I don't know if you have magic. You should talk to Artemis about that he mentioned a theory about how humans had magic to me a few years ago, he may have improved it by now.''

Rem smiled and said. ''Thanks I'll ask him'' before walking over to Foaly and Holly who where talking.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Sun 17th Feb 2013

[I can't say I really know, I kinda forgot and well...]

"What is this? Some kind of convention?" Trouble asked Adam as he walked up, giving Adam one of his ideas. "A convention!! A convention! Thanks Father, you gave me a really good idea" Adam said, then ran over to Rem. "I sometimes wonder what gets into that kids head" Trouble muttered to himself as he walked over to Holly and Foaly.

"Rem, Rem! Sorry No.1, Rem, when's the school convention again?!?" Adam asked quickly, without even waiting for an answer he responded "There isn't one, but we should plant the Idea in Artemis's brain, we can plan the whole thing and turn it into a gigantic school-wide prank!! All we need is Artemis's and Butler's help!!"

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Mon 18th Feb 2013

Rem thought about it for a second before his eyes lit up just like Adam's. That's the best plan ever! he yelled grabing Adams hand and half draging him to The principles office. "you can fill me in on the details as we get there ok." he said.

No.1 Looked at Rem as he draged Adam out the door. and asked Foaly "what got into him?'' Foaly just shruged and went back to talking with Holly.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Mon 18th Feb 2013

Adam tried to swat Rem's hand away but missed "Well, we see if Artemis is willing to have a -You don't have to drag me- convention, then we arrange some sort of plan, preferably water -Mind that you don't rip this shirt- balloons in the roof, then we'll prank everyone..." Adam finished as they arrived at the principal's office, but then he remembered that Artemis was still out talking to Foaly. "We'll need more help, assemble the gang." Adam said, turning to Rem. "I have work to do."

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Tue 19th Feb 2013

[Artemis is not talking to Foaly Holly is Artemis was passing by the room and did not see everyone in it because of No.1. at least I think :? ]

Rem looked as Adam letting go of his arm as he asked impatiently ‘’Why do we need more people the prank war showed us that the more people know about something the higher the odds of it being spoiled or having someone who can use the information exploit it.’’

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 19th Feb 2013

"Hmmm, you're right. Ah, there's Artemis now, you guys think up a plan, I have some engineering bisness to attend to in the gym" Adam smiled as he finished his sentence, then he rememebered that they didn't have a plan yet. "On second thought, lets measure twice before cutting."

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 20th Feb 2013

''That sounds like a plan.'' Rem said ''so the basic plan we have is we have a convention and use water balloons to soak everyone. We just need to fill in some of the gaps. Like should we lock the door so people can't escape the water? We could also turn on the fire alarm while we are at it.''

Rem looked at Adam for his opinion on his ideas. ''This is your plan, so you have the final say.'' Rem said letting Adam know he was in charge.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Wed 20th Feb 2013

"Hmmm, well, here's my idea. When everyone is inside the gym with set the sprinklers on, we can do this without anyone knowing, and I can time it so that it'll happen during the convention. We will be inside so that no one will accuse us, and in the confusion and choas I remove the timing device and make it look like it was manuelly turned on. Your job will be planning the convention towards our goal, give me a time to set the sprinklers to go... Artemis will be in on it so far as to mildly delay investigation until I have completed my task." Adam rambled on, then turned as he saw Artemis on his way. "Even better, one or both of us should be on-stage giving a talk to futher add to our innocence. Hey Artemis, there's something we want to talk to you about..." Adam finished as Artemis walked in.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 20th Feb 2013

Rem waved at Artemis. But before talking to him he quickly asked Adam ''How about tomorrow?'' he asked and then added ''What do you want me to talk about.'' Rem want on before Adam could talk ''You will be removing the device turning on the sprinklers so I guess it has to be me.''

Artemis could talk about his theory about human’s having magic and I could help! He said excitedly and Rem turned to Artemis and asked ''Sir how is your theory on humans having magic going?''

[that works out well, Rem was going to have to ask sooner or later]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Wed 20th Feb 2013

[yeah]

"Okay, tomorrow after school, but remember, I will be able to be on stage, and wear something you don't really care about." Adam winked at him before running of to the engineering class area.

"Hey Dad, I need some supplies for a... a... a project, a project, would you have any low cost sugar, and some rope?" Adam said, watching as Trouble grabbed the rope for Adam, thinking nothing of it. "Thanks, I'll get the sugar from the cooking area".

[Rem, do you want to explain the plan while I'm getting supplies?]

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Thu 21st Feb 2013

[Explain things to Artemis right!]

Rem saw Adam run off and realised he had to fill in Artemis. Who answered his question with ''I have everything worked out, in theory.’’ Rem looked surprised and asked ''In theory?'' Artemis answered calmly ''I need to test it before I am sure.'' Rem looked Artemis in the eye and said ''You can use me to test it.'' Artemis looked shocked and asked ''Are you crazy you don't even know the risks?!'' Rem answer honestly ''I know but I trust you.''

Rem remembered what he had to do and decided to get to it now. ''Think of it, if it works you can have a convention after school tomorrow.'' Artemis cut him off saying '''that is very specific.'' Rem knew he had been called out and went for a direct approach ''Adam has a plan to prank everyone in the school and he left me here to convince you'' Artemis thought about the idea for a second and simply said ''fill me in on the details.''

Rem was shocked he had thought he had to trick him into this but Artemis was happy to prank all his staff and students. Rem shrugged and filled Artemis in ''Adams plan is to have a convention and to soak everyone there!'' and he needs us to do something on stage while he gets everything ready.''

Artemis thought about everything Rem said and finally said. ''I will meet you halfway; I will let you test my theory on magic if you help present one of my other theories to the school tomorow. I don't plan on making the introduction of humans having magic a joke'' Rem smiled and shock Artemis's hand ''Deal!''

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 22nd Feb 2013

Adam walked to the cooking classroom, when he got there he grabbed a bag of low-cost sugar. Luckily, there wasn't anyone around, so getting in and out was easy. Next Adam went to the computer room to work out some calculations. In order to have the sprinklers at about four-thirty tomorrow, he had to set the mechanism about an hour before.

Adam walked back to where Artemis and Rem were talking, upon entering he explained when the sprinklers would go off [4:30]. And told them that their job was to plan is however they like. "Just make sure we're all on stage." Adam then walked towards the gym, as gym class was soonish. Adam had left his backpack and his phone in it in his locker, so he just assumed it was time and walked to gym. Where he found that no one was there, assuming that Butler was still out to lunch Adam picked upa basketball and started making shots. But he was still doing it for about ten minutes. Not knowing what time it was, or why no one was there he decided to wait on the bleachers for a bit.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 23rd Feb 2013

Rem watched Adam leave for class slightly annoyed at how Adam was leading his own plan before shrugging it off as Adam trusting them to work out the details.

Rem looked at Artemis and asked ''So you have a theory you want to present to the school?'' Artemis nodded. Rem smiled and said "that's good you can fill me in on the details later I should get to class.''

Rem started walking off when Artemis told him "you have a hole in your subjects you need to pick another.'' Rem though for a moment and decided. ''I will take Sewing.'' Artemis then told him "you have that now, you should head off.'' and as Rem left Artemis came up with an idea and made a note of it on his phone.

Rem walked into sewing to find that the class was empty except for Chix Verbil.

[I am not stalling I know what Artemis wants to present and it will come up later.]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!