School

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
rem
Dwarf Miner

Re: School

Post by rem » Tue 15th Jan 2013

Rem smiled trying to hide his confusion and fear from his talk with Foaly. "That’s great Adam let me know if I can help."

Rem then had a thought (if Adam was here before he could have heard Foaly talking about my past.) Rem's smile fell destroying any attempt to hide the impact of what Foaly had said to him. Rem then added "by the way did you hear what me and Foaly where talking about?"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 18th Jan 2013

Adam simply nodded, then he looked back at his laptop and showed Rem what he had typed about the conversation. "Let me put this simply," he paused, then added "fifteen bucks to keep it out of the school newspaper, twenty-five to have me forget about it and keep it one hundred percent to myself." Adam felt a little guilty, asking for a bribe to stop his first big news story from ever being written made him think twice about it. "Tell you what, I'm gonna print it period, forget what I just said, if you want to lend me a hand, then it might not have nearly as much sensationalism. You know what I mean?" He finished.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Fri 25th Jan 2013

Rem looked at Adam with shock and realised his composure was gone. And he almost yelled "If this is about the prank war I give up you win!" Rem tried to calm down and added. "I can't help you with the paper because I don't know what Foaly was talking about; you should talk to him about it."

Rem then started walking off to his FACE class and during the walk he hid his fear and confusion under a serious face as he walked into the room.

[wow this is geting interesting]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Sun 27th Jan 2013

[Ikr^ I don't think either of us really intended for this to happen either...]

Adam laughed to himself trying to lower his level of awkwardness, while most people have such emotions as sadness, happiness... Adam Just felt awkwardness.

"Time for a snack, then for some more work on this project." Adam muttered out loud to himself as he walked toward the cafeteria, which was nearly empty. Grabbing a sandwhich and some decaf coffee from his backpack he set up shop with his laptop and started to work on the project he worked on everyday at this hour. Adam was perhaps the only person who didn't have class at this time, so it was a nice time to work on his project. "Lets hope no one sees this, or it could be the end of this" Adam said, the project was a simple one, it was 3D models of all the places within a certain distance of his house. In about a year he would have a complete model of everything close to his house.
Last edited by Ash Kelp on Mon 28th Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Sun 27th Jan 2013

[Sorry about the double post, it would appear that I hit the quote button instead of the edit button... Please delete this or at least ignore it...]

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Mon 28th Jan 2013

Rem walked into his FACE class and was surprised to find the room empty besides the teacher.

Rem sat down at one of the desks but the teacher did not look up from what he was writing. Rem finally decided to ask "are you ok?' The teacher looked up and said "huh I did not hear you come in, my name is Chix Verbil" Chix then went back to what he was writing ignoring Rem.

Rem became annoyed by this before saying "I thought you were meant to be teaching me." Chix responded by rummaging around in a desk before pulling out an object and asked "what is this" Rem responded immediately "it's a Wisk, why are you asking did you forget?!"

Chix Looked at Rem with a smile and said. "Your Feisty, I like Feisty chicks." Rem yelled at Chix "DUDE IM A GUY AND IM NOT FEISTY IM JUST HAVEING A BAD DAY! AND..." Rem stoped yelling when he heard Chix laughing.

Chix broke down laughing saying between laughs "hahah I was HAAHHa Joking! Chix took a few seconds to calm down before saying "by the way you passed this year A+ 100%" Rem forgot his anger and asked "is this another joke or did i just pick an easy subject?" Chix laughed again "Your something else you picked a subject with no idea what it was?!" He then added "yes FACE is an easy subject."

Rem then asked "so what do we do the rest of the year?' Chix then thought for a second and said "LETS MAKE OUT!” While trying not to laugh. Rem rolled his eyes and said "Dude you have a candle lit dinner first come on!" before they both final broke down laughing.

[ Im sorry this is so long I just could not stop it was soo much fun writing for Chix because all i had of his character was hitting on holly so I made him joke hit on everyone! (And go out with the one person in the world who whould say yes)]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 8th Feb 2013

[^Lol, long post for long post it is]

Adam stopped working on his floor plan and quickly switched to playing music when he saw Artemis and Butler walk in the cafeteria door. This was usual as Butler specially made Artemis' food for him. However, instead of walking towards the kitchen they both walked over to sit down at Adam's table. After exchanging glances with Butler Adam asked "What's all this then?". Artemis was quick to reply "It's come to my attention that someone has hacked onto my computer and changed my desktop to a pink barbie theme." Adam stifled a chuckle, Artemis cleared his throat before continuing "As of right now the process seems to be irreversible." Adam had to take a minute or two to compose himself so as too not burst out laughing before responding. "And you're asking me to take a look at it?" Artemis glared at Adam, "I'm asking you if you wrote that, that virus" Artemis' voice grew loud enough to turn a few heads. Adam's eyes grew wider as he responded "I do concur that I'm the natural suspect, but no, I didn't have anything to do with it." Adam said, then added "May I see it?"

After going over the code Adam had some evidence that he was not guitly. "This seems to be written in C, I program in C# or every now and then C++. Unfourtunetly, C++ is still very much like C and I could've switched languages to cover my tracks, but would I give you this information if I was the one who did it?" Artemis signaled to Butler and he walked out the door. "To tell the truth, I was kinda hoping you didn't write it, but who did." Artemis asked, before accusing adding "Was it one of the kids in your gang?" Adam looked at Artemis with shock. "Two things, they're not my gang, i'm an independent, and secondly, I hate to say it, but Rem is the natural suspect, I overheard Foaly tell him that he had no background behind the age of ten or so. I wonder if his parents were hackers" Adam jumped up and ran out the door, just barely Artemis say "Call me if you find the suspect." Then mutter "I should never have made him reporter..."

Adam knew that Rem would be in his FACE class, so he walked over and knocked on the door, without hearing what was going on inside.

[This is gonna get really weird really fast]

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sun 10th Feb 2013

Just after Rem and Chix caught their breath from laughing they heard a knock on the door. The room somehow felt colder for Rem then, he did not know why but something told him he would not enjoy what was waiting for him on the other side of that door.

Rem walked to the door and opened it trying to ignore his gut feeling. On the other side of the door he found Adam and Rem asked "Hi Adam what’s going on?"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Mon 11th Feb 2013

Adam sighed "To tell the truth, I wish I knew. It turns out that our macho man principals computer background got set to a pink barbie one, and as of right now he can't figure out how to change it". Adam chuckled a little, and let that sink in to Rem, observing someone's reaction can tell you more then they can.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Tue 12th Feb 2013

Rem looked in shock for a few seconds before laughing so hard he fell over. "HAHhahahhHAH Chix did you hear that?!" Rem turned to see Chix looking at him with dead serious and said "Changing someone’s background to Barbie is serious!"

Rem Looked at Chix with surprise and replied "HAhah come on chix hahahahHAha think of Macho Artemis! HAahahAHA" this mental image made Chix fall off his chair laughing.

When they had caught their breath Rem looked at Adam and asked “So, why are you telling us this? Did you know I would get a laugh out of macho Artemis?"

[That joke was just from my reaction to the post idk why but I found macho man Artemis funnier than the Barbie desktop]

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 12th Feb 2013

[Lol, looking back at it, it is funnier]

"I'm haha, afraid that hahaha Artemis suspects you! hahahahaha" Adam burst out in a fit of laughter "He thinks you're the prime suspect, you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Artemis thinks that you Hahahah did it." Adam quickly became serious again.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 13th Feb 2013

Rem Looked at Adam with surprise "YOU LAUGHED!? I DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD EMOTION!"

Chix then spoke up and while walking towards Rem asked. "So Rem did you do it?" and then when he was close enough he whispered in his ear "because that would be awesome." Rem responded to Chix by saying "I wish I had! But I don't know what Artemis is having a problem with It's not hard to change backgrounds on a pc why can't he change it back?"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 15th Feb 2013

Adam looked at Rem "I wish I knew, but laughter is not an emotion. And it's not that simple, there is code locking the theme in place, someone tampered with windows on his computer. So make sure to keep an eye on your computer at all times, and don't download suspicious software." Adam then turned to look at Chix "Chix? Did you do it? Or do you know who did?"

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Fri 15th Feb 2013

Chix shrugged "I did not do it, but I respect the person who did." Chix thought about the idea and said "this is what he gets for not taking Foaly's offer for one of his computers. Those things are almost impossible to hack because Foaly’s paranoia makes him fix every fault in his system."

Rem realised the bell had gone at some point during there conversation slipped out of the room and was heading off to lunch when he decided (I have to find out more from Foaly.) So he started walking towards the math block

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 15th Feb 2013

'Hmmm, Foaly, he's definitely someone with motive and oppurtunity, I must speak to him' Adam thought to himself, when he saw Rem heading in the same direction he started to tail Rem, maybe he knew more about this then he had said.