Epithermite

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Iris_Cam
Troll

Re: Epithermite

Post by Iris_Cam » Thu 14th Jun 2012

Irene shrugged. She didn't have the energy to deal with this right now. One of her unofficial duties around camp was to enforce discipline, but even the resident disciplinarian needed a break. She's deal with it in the morning. Especially when they have been scattered, with everyone else nowhere to be found.

"Dunno."

Karen took in her surroundings, on full alert. She sensed that James was getting slightly complacent and frowned. He would miss things like this... Oh well. Let him learn.

There was a clearing up ahead, and Karen's ears picked up the extremely faint sounds of running water. Good, they must be somewhat close by now. Though the clearing... She'd never seen the clearing before. She surveyed the trees around the clearing, and saw a tiny little notch on the underside of the first large branch on one of the trees. Generally, in order to map out the area, they had left little signs in order to establish landmarks. Not foolproof, but it worked.

Karen looked up and cursed from her findings. This clearing... they were way off track. She grinned sardonically at James.

"Hey, buddy, guess what? We're going to have to go through a section of the forest that possibly contains a wolf or two. Or rather, a pack of them."

This... was the perfect test.
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Fri 15th Jun 2012

Jamess allowed a snarky smile, trying to avoid a yawn. Either the stupid chloroform was working or he had gotten way to little sleep last night.
"Wolves. I love wolves." Another stumble. Sh*t. "Did you say something about trapweavers and chloroform? At the numbers you implied it seems that a little from each would do a lot- and if we're still in an infested area, it's been more than ten minutes and I'm getting woozy. It may be mental. I may have been smacked in the head, but I figured I'd ask. Maybe if it's real the wolves will be less of a threat!" He made his voice light and joking, studying the girl. She seemed very confident. And she seemed to have a very low opinion of him. Well, she'd just have to learn.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Fri 15th Jun 2012

Dunno? rem looked suprised at Irene he had been expecting the chewing out of his life he had never been late before. he usualy used his powers to run faster then he or any human could hope to run normaly but through the forrest floor that was dangerous with half the things there wanting you dead. So his next best option was to sprint over the tree tops useing his wind powers to keep him upright on the thin branches.

He had been planing to use this method when he saw the dammage done around a large crate that (even if he did not know it) Karen and Irene had found a new illuster. all he saw was a distroyed crate with nothing inside and an exploded guard! that got his attention "wait there are guards here great there is no way i will catch up with the twins if i have to avoid the tree tops they could have someone looking above or even a helecopter you never know" and so Rem walked away from the distroyed area and moved on found Irenes message and found her on the way back.

"ow" Rem said he mannaged to walk into a branch... wow that was a new low for him as he rubed his head he sped up his walking pace so he could ask why he had gotten off so lightly before he even asked he worked it out by seeing that she looked tired or was she just bored anyway it was not important all that mattered was he got the message ill deal with you all later and that was all he needed later was better then now as far as punishment was concerned as he fell back into pace behind Irene but not before saying "this has been uneventiful" and thinking you idiot now horrible things will happen!

(sorry it's so long)
Last edited by rem on Sun 1st Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 30th Jun 2012

Name: Harmony Sommers (nickname Onie)
Appearance: Light skin, brown eyes, auburn hair, average height for her age. Likes wearing trousers (not jeans) and plain-coloured tshirts. Her trousers always have huge pockets, which is helpful for hiding stuff.
Personality: Not an extra- or and intro- vert, somewhere in between. Not a leader, will follow but prefers to be left to her own devices. Quite clever (above average IQ) but not a genius. Rubbish at tactical stuff. Quite neurotic, takes things literally, and is difficult to make friends with as she is mistrustful.
Can fight? Physically, nope. Is OK at arguing.
Are you an escapee from Daeratus? Or are you part of the group that was already hiding out in the woods in a caravan? Escapee. Onie was being taken to the cage when it was attacked; she was lucky to escape. She twisted her ankle while running away.
Illusteration Power: (see below)
Personal History: Has normal parents and grandparents, thinks the genes must have skipped a generation. Goes to the local school but spendt a lot of time in the woods and therefore knows them OK-ish. Not many friends, she is quite standoffish. She has not noticed any unusual things other than immunity to the disease, but has noticed that people just ignore her if she gets in the right frame of mind (later she will find out she can 'turn invisible' by manipulating others' minds so it seems she's not there)
Other: None so far. May be edited...

Onie was struggling in the grip of the guards, trying to get away without touching the red sores that were the mark of epithermite. The cage was scarily close, and there was already a man getting ready to unlock the door and throw her in. Her mind wasn't working properly, and she was panicking. Need to get away... She lashed out with her foot, catching one of the guards on the shin. He shrieked, and the other guard forced her to a halt. At least it bought her more seconds, precious seconds of something that could call itself freedom.
Storm clouds were gathering in the sky, and she felt raindrops splatter her, soaking her green top. The guard rubbed his leg irritably and gripped her arm tighter. They frogmarched her to the cage, through puddles that soaked her bare feet. She was just metres away when the lightning struck. The roof melted inwards, and people clambered out of the cage and started racing away. The guards let go of her in shock, and she turned and ran away. There were two girls who were ushering the terrified people into a group, and they waved her over. Onie wasn't sure whether to trust them, but she had no choice.
Soon, she was running through the forest. She wasn't good at anything physical, and stumbled several times, but adrenaline helped her keep going. A sharp pain somehow caught her attention, it was the only feeling coming from her numb legs. A bright white pain, with hot pink streaks, she thought, comming from her left ankle. Somehow she ignored it.
Finally, she and her guide reached a caravan. Onie collapsed, screwing up her eyes in pain.
(Hope this is OK, sorry if I've mucked up the storyline or something XD )
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Thu 12th Jul 2012

Rem and Irene had made it back to the caravan that was there home it was not much but it was better then haveing nothing.

"I am a bit suprised nothing happened back there after i said this has been uneventful i thought i had doomed us to something bad or at least strange happeni.." rem was cut of when Irene put a hand over his mouth and pointed at the girl lieing next to the caravan.

"Me and my big mouth" rem wispered shortly followed by "We can't just leave her there" and before Irene could say anything he had walked up to the unconscious girl picked her up and carried her into the caravan then placed her on a bed. "this is all i can do for now untill the others come back or she wakes up and Irene before you say anything this is a win win if she has powers you have a new adition to the team if not then we can send her on her way as soon as she wakes up by the way she looks like she is in pain are any of the people in our group able to heal?" he said as he moved to a seat where he could make sure the girl was ok and talk at Irene (thats the kind of person he is he will say one thing and then say another thing before anyone can answer)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 12th Jul 2012

Onie woke suddenly inside, and started panicking. Her leg hurt, and she was having trouble following what had happened. She came to the conclusion that the guards had taken her away to a lab somewhere, where she would be called something like 'Experiment 34512847'. She had heard horror stories of those sort of things. There seemed to be two people talking, and she opened one eye a crack and looked.
It did not look like the inside of a prison. There appeared to be several bunks, and although there was not much room on the wall there was a large window and several colourful pictures (Sorry about making up the inside of the caravan!). No, definately not a prison.
But her movements had attracted attention from the two people who were there as well, and they turned to look at her. Onie swallowed.

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 14th Jul 2012

"whats takeing everyone?" Rem asked Irene but before she could form a smart reply they both saw the girl he had carried into the caravan wake up she was looking around in suprise and then saw Rem and Irene mumbeling about what to do. Rem walked up to her and asked "Whats your name?" but the girl did not respond so Rem added "Ill get you something to eat" and walked off to get food. When he came back with food and a drink and gave it to her she ate like she had not eaten in days. "So can you tell me your name and what happend to you to end up here?"

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 14th Jul 2012

Onie looked at the boy suspiciously. "Look, I don't know who you are, or what's just happened, or whether to trust you. So before I tell you who I am and all my childhood secrets, will you explain to me what happened?"
As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted them. She hoped her tone of voice hadn't been as agressive as it had sounded to her, although she couldn't be blamed for her suspiciousness. She waited for a reply, spending the extra seconds absorbing the surroundings and poking her sore ankle.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 18th Jul 2012

Rem looked away from the girl it was eazy to tell she had gone to far "I just wanted to help" he said in a crused tone and then looked up at her poking her ankle " Please don't do that it will make it worse" he said then got up and added "The ice pack shold be ready now" He said looking happy suddenly and was back in 5 seconds and put it on her leg "Is that better?" he asked and then smiled at her.

then before she could answer he said "You can trust me please just listen and ill fill you in on what i know it's not much but should triger you memory" he looked her in the eye so she could tell he was telling the truth and added "you got hurt in the forest and ran here there is a good chance you where attacked by the guards in the area and there is also a chance you where one of the people who where put in the crate but if thats the case you don't have your powers yet" the girl looked at Rem like she wanted to say something but the calm look in his eyes made her decide to hear him out "the people who where in the crate they are special i think you might be one of them but have not worked out how to use your powers yet normaly the danger of the situiation you where in whould have trigered them but you might be a special case what ever your power is it whould not help you in a fight" he looked like he was done talking befor adding

"but thats all guess work here is what i know. i know you got hurt in the forest i know you ended up here and i know i took in here and i will look after you and protect you untill you feel beter" he said then his expression calmed and said "If you need something let me know if not try to relax and get some sleep ok." Then Rem did something he had not done since this had all started he smiled happly because of someone else and thought (all this time i tryed to ignore other not wanting them to fill the gaps my diseased and possibly dead family made but that was wrong opening up is the only way i can feel happy again)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 18th Jul 2012

"Powers? Are you mad? The only thing I can do is this." Onie furrowed her brow, concentrating hard. I'm not here... Ignore me. Go on. I'm just a figament of your imagination... She saw surprise in the boy's eyes, and knew she had done it again. She had disappeared.
Contrary to what he had said, none of the boy's recount triggered a memory. Onie shrugged mentally, assuming the memories would reappear when her subconcious let them.
She was beginning to get a headache, and she wasn't amazing at concentrating anyhow, so she let her mind relax, knowing that it would seem she'd reappeared.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 21st Jul 2012

Rem looked at the girl shocked ("she realy has powers"!) he thought then looked to where Irene had been but she had went outside waiting for the others and Rem realised he had to tell her her choices so Rem looked at the girl and said quietly with a serious look on his face (the first time he looked like this infrount of the girl) "Listen to me only do that infrount of Irene if you want to say here if you don't want that stay here just recover here regain your strength and then leave" he finished carmly then began walking off with the thought ("I am only makeing things harder for her by being nice I don't think she likes it here so i should not force her into this life I was just worried about her because I don't think she had anywhere to go")

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sat 4th Aug 2012

Name: Likes to be called Tempest
Appearance: Ponytail, dark t-shirt, red cardie, usually around waist. trousers (8 times out of ten not jeans) belt with things on(knives etc). converse, red with white laces.
Personality Rude, moody, sarcstic, angry, will give her opinion on just about anything. Quite kind though, and dosn't like to kill.
Can fight? If there is a reason, yes.
Escapee or caravan? Escaped from reaserch centre two years ago.
Power Can 'control' and make fire, is heatproof.
Personal history Mum died of blood poisoning due to erpithermite, dad shipped her off to reaserch centre for disection, escapped with body intact. Has stayed mainly with caravan or sleeping rough ever since. Is finding power more and more difficult to control, and is really feeling quite alarmed now.
Other likes music and used to play drums. Is missing two fingers on right hand.

Tempest idely flicked the flame from side to side, watching the leaf crumple. She added a twig, then scowled and crumpled the flame up in her hand. Best not, not after..... she shudderd. Looking up, she saw a new girl holding an ice pack to her leg staring at her. She gave a scarcastic litle wave with her the damaged had, and instantly reretted it. The girl looked confused, like she was about to cry. Tempest noticed Rem walking away from her. Had he got something to do with it? Straightening up, Tempest walked towards the new girl.

Please PM me if I have done something wrong, this is my first roleplay. Might edit
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sun 5th Aug 2012

While walking away for the girl he had ben helping he saw Tempest walking past his (it's good she is back) he thought Rem was relieved to know Tempest was safe because she had a power the complemneted his own she was fire and he wind meaning that it was only when she was with him could he have an offencive fight all other time he was useing his powers to protect himself and his friends and she found him usefull because he could use his wind powers to make her own attacks alot more powerful

(fire realy does match her) he thought (she attacks and burns people who she does not like and will only realy warm up to you if she likes you)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 6th Aug 2012

(Random, your post is fine. And is your charie's name another unsubtle hint to get us to call you tempest??? ;) )
Onie frowned slightly at the girl. She had been in the caravan for a while, at least two hours she estimated, and she still didn't know anyone's name. "So." she said. "Who are you? And please, don't bother with evasive answers. If I'm going to stay here for a while, I may as well know who you are, at least. I'll tell you who I am once you've told me who you are. And let me guess, you can control fire?"
Onie knew she had probably used too much hostility in her tone of voice, as she wasn't too good at judging that. But by this person's actions so far, it would be a good idea to let her know exactly who she was dealing with, whatever the effects. Trying to calm her racing heartbeat, she thought of her favourite probverb: Knowledge is Power. Know enough about your enemies, and you can outwit them. Know enough about your friends, and you should stay friends. On no account let your enemies know too much about you.

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Thu 9th Aug 2012

(Maybe. Maybe not. :D )
Tempest raised an eyebrow. Well, at least she is intellegant, she thought. And on her guard. Better take this one carefully.
"I call myself Tempest. That guy over there calls himself Rem. Yes I can.....'control' fire. And if you're going to stay here, you better get used to evausive answers, and picking your battles, because some of the people here might pick them for you."
"Now, who are you?"
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.