Ancestral Kingdoms

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Re: Ancestral Kingdoms

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 13th Aug 2012

It was down to Skye and Magni. He cocked an amused eye at her.
"Don't see why everyone's so eager to hop into the Stargate, but I don't hear any anguished screams...so hear goes!"
He drew in several breaths, pumping out the stale air from his lungs - Odin knew what to expect, but fresh air in the body wasn't a bad thing to have.
This is crazy, this is crazy, whew...then, so'm I.
From a pouch in his jacket, he drew a small flask, took a swig from it, and hopped into the mirror.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 13th Aug 2012

(Let's just say Farria jumped in before Skye then...)
Farria's senses were all muddled up and confused.
"This is a very peculiar place!" she said, smiling airily. "Very peculiar indeed... I wonder where it is? Are we really in Wonderland?!"
(I don't really know what to do at this moment XD Also, sorry if I'm slow for the next few weeks, guys, we're hosting a foreign exchange student and I have to help her a lot so I haven't been and won't be on as frequently, though I will still be active)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 13th Aug 2012

(That's fine HS9 xD YAY ERRBERDY IN DER MERRERRRR :B)

First, the weird old lady. Then, the book with mirror shards. Then, the mirror becomes a portal. Now, they were in some strange world in what appeared to be a cellar and they spilt a lot of alcohol.
'Someone's not going to be happy..' She murmured.
The others came crashing through and they all ended up in a pile. Evelyn knew if someone heard them they would draw a lot of attention. She looked around again. The place was made of stone, like the old fashioned cellars that were self climate controlled by the cold stone around them. Yet somehow, this place seemed familiar, strange, and exceptionally.... different.
As (I assume we all are) they were untangling themselves from each other, Evelyn pulled herself apart and dusted herself off.
*~~*
Jack was the first in line towards the cellar, to see what the commotion was. It sounded like people, although they didn't really sound like adults. The redheaded girl, Maeya, behind Jack, tapped his shoulder.
'Here. Try one of these.' She handed what looked like a marble to Jack.
He grinned, giving her a nod then heading further down.
The princess and the adventurer exchanged looks, going on with him in front to guard her.
Who would be crazy enough to invade the Kingdom of Thieves palace?
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Tue 14th Aug 2012

Rose stumbled to her feet, shaking out wet hair. "I smell sooo bad! Get it off!" He grabbed ahold of the wall, shaking her head. "Stupid glasses, I can barely see!" Needless to say, she was not pleased. Adventures were not supposed to dunk you in alcohol and get you all scratched up! Speaking of which... She looked at her right hand. Oh, sh*t. Glass was embedded in her palm.
Funny I didn't feel that before. And it was rather funny. This entire situation. Rose giggled, then doubled over laughing.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 14th Aug 2012

The air reeked. A melody of thousand year old fermented fruit, mixed along with barrels of mead, and other assorted booze forming a pool on the ground. Magni was quick to grab a bottle and refill his flask.
"How bout that? Maybe this is hell; alcohol is the devil's drink, no?" He chuckled. An inspection along the ceiling told him that the mirror-gate was a one way trip, least, so far as he could see.
His gaze fell on Rose's injured hand. Grabbing a bottle of vodka for disinfectant and tearing a strip of cloth, he soaked the makeshift bandage and offered it to her.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Tue 14th Aug 2012

Skye had landed on top of Farria. She apologized quickly and pulled herself to her feet. Her feet splashed in the pools of alchohol on the floor.
"Y-you guys?" she said looking at her surroundings. "We can't pay for all of this... We're going to be in trouble." She tried to force herself to sound nervous, but for some reason she wasn't feeling very afraid. Really, she was more curious than anything now. Where were the? What had happened? What's going to happen next?

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 16th Aug 2012

(I'm still reading, but currently I honestly can't think of anything for Farria to do because she's just being blonde and "THIS IS PECULIAR!" at the moment and you guys would get tired of that really quick, also I have like zero time to type up a good post. So continue on my fair folk! :P)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Thu 16th Aug 2012

'Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine,' said Abel, smiling as he dusted himself off, though it was to little effect. 'if we talk to them, I'm sure that they'll understand that this was all a misunderstanding. After all, who hasn't fallen down a magic mirror before? Those things are tricky,' He hummed a little tune as he looked around the cellar. 'This place is massive! Whoever owns it must really enjoy their liquor. I wonder if there are monsters down here? There are always monsters in the underground in adventure stories. Always.'

If he was being sarcastic - which Abel seldom ever was - he had done an excellent job at hiding it.
for a very important date!

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Thu 16th Aug 2012

Rose looked at Magi, then the cloth through the tears that were coming to her eyes from laughing so hard. She straightened up with difficulty, taking the cloth.
"T-Thanks," she choked out, yanking the glass from her hand. And GOD it hurt. She whimpered slightly, tying the cloth as best she could with one hand, and doing a poor job at it. Rose slid to take a seat in the muck on the floor- she was all gross anyways- still laughing, ignoring the strand of hair in her eyes. Not like she could see anyways. She didn't know why this was funny, there was just something about falling through a mirror into some kind of old style wine cellar that struck her as hilarious.

Team Holly!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Mon 20th Aug 2012

(Okay, I'll continue the plot..)

Finally, Jack and his friends arrived at the bottom of the stairs, and were surprised at what they found. Jack had his bow raised, his friend the adventurer had two pistols aimed.
'Well well well.... looks like the rats have gotten larger down here.' Jack smirked, keeping his aim, 'Now what the hell are you doing in my cellar?'
He then noticed all the alcohol spilt under their feet.
'oh now you've pissed me off.' He snarled.
*~~*
Evelyn was staring. Staring not only at the bow and pistols aimed at her, but the man holding the pistols and the princess with the exceptionally long hair behind him as well. They looked damn familiar. It was ridiculous. She would have to sketch them later. Right now, she was worried about the others and the fact they were under threat.
'... It was an accident. We're sorry!' She moved to protect the others.
*~~*
Jack scoffed, 'So am I, if I kill you.' He looked at them all. What the hell were a bunch of kids doing in his cellar? How the hell did they even get in here?
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Mon 20th Aug 2012

Abel frowned at the man. "There's no reason to be violent, you know? If you'd just listen, we do have a perfectly reasonable explaination!" he told him, stepping between him and Evelyn. "See, there was this magic mirror, and we sort of fell through it and ended up here. It could have happened to anyone!" He smiled. "Instead of pointing weapons in our faces, if you really want us to leave, it would be a lot of effective to give us directions... Or tell us where we are. That would be pretty useful too,"

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 20th Aug 2012

[Bloody right you will. This is, as Dumbledore said, your show]

The protective pads integrated inside his leathers could possibly shield Magni from a low caliber weapon assault, and possibly an arrow - depending on the quality of the arrow, the bow, and the archer. It did not by any means qualify him as being "Man of Steel" or invulnerable.
Could a fight be avoided? The guy seemed pretty p!ssed, spouting off death threats...to a woman. Magni was far from perfect, but this he could not allow.
Chill out...remember, look at it from every possible angle. Haste makes wastes. Or some horse pucky.
By all rights, they had in some way intruded on this fellow's property and taken out a chunk of his wine collection. Three things to never mess with in a man's life were his woman, food, and drink.
Still, this was a sticky situation. Had to be handled lightly.
"Hey look, if it's a fight you're spoiling for, why not make it fair and put down the pop guns?"
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 21st Aug 2012

'Shut up, whelp.' Jack aimed his arrow at Magni. As an assassin, he knew it wouldn't be difficult to kill everyone in this room before they could flinch. He was the fastest archer in the Kingdom's, almost faster than a gun.
His adventurer friend stepped before him, moving his friend's arrow.
'Alright, they have a point.' He looked at Jack, 'Clearly there's a reason to this, they don't look like they planned any of this.' He then looked at the others, 'My name is Rusty. Who are you?'
*~~*
Evelyn was feeling like she was going mad. The man looked so goddamn familiar, and now that name rung a bell. She'd heard it before, but where? As a name, she heard of it. Why? Where had she heard it?

Join me:

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Tue 21st Aug 2012

Rose looked up, eyes filled with tears. Laughing had a powerful effect, it seemed.
"Do- Do I know you? You look reall-y familiar." She hiccuped, calming down slowly but still laughing. Goodness, she probably looked a mess. Glasses spotted with alcohol, hand poorly wrapped and a little bloody, face flushed from hysterical laughter, giving the impression she'd been sobbing.
"Your name too... Seriously, do I know you?"

Team Holly!

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Tue 21st Aug 2012

"Someone's over excited," Abel remarked, chuckling to himself. "Have you ever considered drinking tea to calm yourself down? I've heard it does wonders. It probably works better than alcohol,"

He stepped up to the older men and reached out a hand to shake. "I'm Abel. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you aren't planning kill us, that is. If you are, then things may not end so well," He thought about what he said. "But I'm sure that we can clear up this little misunderstanding,"

---

The way Jack looked at the boy, you've have thought that he killed his pet dog. A misunderstanding? Was anyone supposed to believe that? All the talk of magic mirrors was just as unbelievable. Hardly any of those things even existed anymore, and the ones that did exist could only be found in the castles of the descendants of the Evil Queen.

That wasn't shady in the slightest. "...Are you shi---"

"Wait," said one of his friends, walking up to them and snatching Jack's bow out of his hands as she did. " 'Magic mirrors', you said?"

When the boy nodded, she smiled, and took his hand. "My name is Maeya. It's a pleasure to meet you as well," she turned to the men behind her. "Don't mind Jack, he's just an idiot. Now, what can you tell me about this magic mirror of yours?"

((um so yeah I'm kinda helping Liv with the story and stuff this is totally legit kayz? .____.))