Ancestral Kingdoms

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Re: Ancestral Kingdoms

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 7th Aug 2012

(Bump.... Come on guys ;A;)
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 8th Aug 2012

[Hey! I take umbrage at that, I just don't know what exactly comes next...]
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Wed 8th Aug 2012

(The only reason I haven't posted is because I do not know what is supposed to happen once the mirror is put together and whatnot >.> )

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Wed 8th Aug 2012

(I've no idea what to do, sorry. Otherwise I'd post)
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Wed 8th Aug 2012

(Oh, okey dokey)

As the mirror was pieced back together, it began to shimmer and glow, as if a light was coming from within the mirror.
Evelyn stared, eyes wide.
"Mirror... Mirror.... on the floor..."
She looked around at the others, then back at the mirror.
"... Who are our people? Tell us more?"
Soon, an image appeared in the mirror.. like a mirrage, images of medieval kingdoms in an almost eerily familiar setting reminiscent of fairytales.
'What.... what is this?' Evelyn asked, drawing forward to the mirror. She placed her hand on it, which went through the mirror as if it were water. She screamed and backpeddaled away, staring.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 9th Aug 2012

An uncontrolable urge to laugh brewed inside Magni until it bubbled over in a mad chuckling fit, eventually forcing to bite his tongue down hard.
Hellspawn gate, no way!
He placed a hand on Evelyn's shoulder.
"Might not be the best of ideas to repeat that."
The mirror had an eerie glow to it, shifting in colors, never one consitant shade. He stared into it, examining his shaggy doppleganger, his own two eyes staring back at -
They winked! It happened so fast he couldn't he sure, but...that's what he had seen. The mirror-Magni now accompanied his sly wink with a chilling smirk. Another figure entered the scene, a blond girl who....
No. Couldn't be.
Magni tore his gaze off the mirror and glanced over his shoulder. This is getting very strange all of a sudden.

[Sorry in advance for any errors, I typed this on my phone, I'll check it later]
Last edited by artymon I\/ on Sat 11th Aug 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Thu 9th Aug 2012

Rose initially screamed and backpeadled away, but something about it just DREW her in. She leaned forwards, staring. And then someone put their hand through it. Woah! Now, they may scream, but it could be a gate, a portal, an adventure! Not realizing she was, Rose scooted closer to it, eyes wide behind glasses. She pressed her hand to it, watching it sink through. It was a curious sensation, like your entire hand had been coated in glass. It felt cool to the touch, and vaugely like water. Maybe molten silver? It felt like she imagined liquid metal would feel like, minus heat. But that made no sense, as it was a very nice temperature.
And then there was her, staring back from the mirror. But she wasn't smiling quietly, eyes flashing with inner laughter as if daring herself to do something insane. That was... Her reflection? Well, they always say trust yourself, an that was a daring, inviting look.

Rose took a deep breath, pressing her other hand to the mirror, leaning forwards. And she just... Fell.

(If that's quite alright with you guys, if that's wrong let me know so I can change it. :) )

Team Holly!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sat 11th Aug 2012

Skye shook herself. She didn't believe what she was seeing. The mirror had become liquid, like some sort of portal between worlds. One of the girls actually dropped into it, on purpose. Skye shot up to her feet and backed away towards the door, as if to run.
"What... just, is she ok!?" she sputtered looking between her friends and the mirror Rose had dove into. Her heart started pounding, and her breathing grew shallow. It was all so surreal. Surely, she was dreaming. This was all some crazy caffiene induced dream from their awesome vacation together. She'd wake up in her hotel room and laugh about it to herself later. Surely, this wasn't real. She didn't know what to do. Run for help? Or dive in herself...

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 11th Aug 2012

Farria was watching with great interest, but not enough--or enough of any other emotion, really--to be deemed normal.
"Oh, that's fascinating!" she proclaimed, scooting forward and leaning her face over the mirror to look in. "It's like Alice in Wonderland! Through the looking glass!" She sounded, and felt, positively delighted, clapping her hands together. "I wonder if going through it would be like falling through the rabbit hole? But I'm far too scared to." She laughed.
Farria also wondered why everybody else except for her and Rose seemed so afraid of it. It was a harmless mirror, what damage could it do?
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Sat 11th Aug 2012

((oh fudge this started and I wasn't even aware asdfghjkl is it possible for Abel to jump in still?))
for a very important date!

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 11th Aug 2012

He heard voices, gentle murmurs that he make out into decipherable words, he searched for the source. No one was talking. Least not from the assembled group here.
"Yeah...fascinating. Y'know, maybe the Care Bears designed this as a portal to their world of hugs and cotton candy." The drip of sarcasm was subtle and light, but nonetheless did not go unnoticed from Magni.
For as much talk as he did, Magni found that the mirror had a curious draw to it, a lure, the siren to the sailor, a seductive call towards death. But was it?
"Truth..."
There! A soft, almost unheard solitary word. No one had moved or said anything, Magni was sure of it. Who said that? The mirror filled the edges of his periphery vision. Why'd we put this infernal thing back together?!
"Save the world...."
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 12th Aug 2012

(You're all doing fine, don't worry xD)

Evelyn giggled. Wonderland? Now that was an idea she would have loved to follow through.
'Wonderland? If that's the case, count me in!' She grinned. She stood up, having seen Rose fall in, and now the others seemed just as attracted to the curious mirror as each other.
'Well come on.. let's go down the rabbit hole!' She laughed, walking over and dropping into the mirror like plunging into the deep end of a pool.
*~~*~~*
Meanwhile, in Kingdom of Thieves.

While the festivities were going on outside, Jack, his adventuring friend, the lost princess and the redheaded girl were in the castle, drinking some light liquor and talking about plans to leave to the ports to get onto the "Lady Adventure" and take the lost princess home.
'I told you, I want to go on an adventure first.' The princess tapped the table pointedly, glowring at the adventurer.
He sighed, 'I know, I know, and we will.... I promise.'
The prince of Thieves, Jack, laughed, 'Looks like you're getting a little whipped.'
The adventurer turned and glared at him while the red-head laughed.
Downstairs, not far from them, they heard some crashing sounds, barrels falling and some glass shattering, most likely liquor bottles.
The others drew their weapons as they exchanged looks.
'So, who wants to go first?' Jack asked.

(Once we're all in, the main storyline begins with the others :3 )

Join me:

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Mon 13th Aug 2012

Rose landed with a crash, suddenly wet. And it smelled awful! What was this stuff?!
She scrabbled for a handhold, trying to get her bearings as she slid on something he crunched. It smelled...
"I don't even drink!" She shrieked, finally figuring it out. She was in a basement. An had landed in the middle of some kind of beer storage thing. Not in a keg, but ahe's smashed stuff. Rose felt herself blushing. She liked these jeans! She liked her shirt!
"Get it off! Get it off!" The teen sat still, yelling her head off at something (or someone, to be precise) she was imagining.

Team Holly!

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Mon 13th Aug 2012

Abel blinked a few times, tasted the liquid, and said, "I dont see what the fuss is about. It taste pretty good to me," He got to his feet, stretched out his long limbs while trying to shake off as much of it as he could. "...Also, it probably isnt that big of a deal but... Where are we?" He frowned a bit, looking like a child who'd received a piece of coal on Christmas day, "If this is Wonderland, I think my dreams owe me a refund,"
for a very important date!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Mon 13th Aug 2012

(This post takes place after all the others have jumped in)
Skye was the last one to jump in the mirror. She stood, still in the doorway, unsure of what to do. It lay on the floor, looking harmless enough. Skye shifted from one foot to another anxiously, then carefully made her way to the mirror. She bent down next to it and stuck one hand then swiftly pulled it back out. It looked fine. She looked over her shoulder and felt her pocket to make sure she had her cell phone with her, then dove in after the others, holding her nose as if she were jumping into a pool.
The next minute she had crashed in with the others.