LEP Role-play #1

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
commanderroot7
Gnome

LEP Role-play #1

Post by commanderroot7 » Sun 7th Oct 2007

Well, you make your own character or choose one from the stories. We will start once we get at least threee more role-players. The form for yur own character is:

Name:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Family:
Friends:
Personality:
------------------------
I'm playing two. Root and one I made. You know Root, so heres my character's form!

Name: Teala Sakiel
Race: Pixie
Hair Color: Golden Brown
Eye Color: Teal
Family: none, exept herself (mom and dad were killed in shuttle crash)
Friends: Root
Personality: Naive, rough, yet friendly and caring. Tries everything to keep Root on her friends list. Has a secret crush on Root. Likes to take her secret crush on scary, fun rides at the fair. Root goes to the bathroom after, while Teala gets a doughboy.
Image Perry Potter! Coming soon to DeviantART and FanFiction.Net!

aurum-girl
Troll

Re: LEP Role-play #1

Post by aurum-girl » Mon 8th Oct 2007

i'd like to join. :)
Time to think of dastardly deeds
I'm also a proud member of the Loveless Fangirls People say that I'm crazy. I turn around and say better to be crazy than stupid.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 8th Oct 2007

Yay for roleplays. :) I'd like to be an OC.

Name: Adriana (Yeah, I always choose that name. But I'm going to try for a different personality)
Race: Elf
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Family: Parents deceased, no siblings. Has many relations, though (cousins and whatnot).
Friends: ((What on earth am I supposed to put here? Real characters, or make up random people... I've never had to fill a 'friends' section before))
Personality: Very forceful. Not unfriendly, jusy extremely argumentative about almost everything. She thinks debate is fun. Sometimes, though, when she argues, people mistake her for angry when she's not. She has a fairly good memory for random facts, but has trouble with remembering the names of people around her. She is a good and faithful friend to anyone willing to stick by her. She is reasonably fit, but dislikes most sports. She is interested in technology.

That good?
Oh, and maybe you should have a thing for age.

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Wed 10th Oct 2007

My turn.

Name: Trista Black
Race: Human
Eye Color: Stormy gray or stormy blue (depending on her mood)
Hair Color: Dark brown with lighter brown highlights
Family: None, she's an orphan.
Friends: Minerva Paradizo, Jacques Boudeau
Personality: She's friendly but can make comebacks with the best of them. Her sarcastic attitude often offends people but they get to know her somehow and like her. When she is in a good mood, she's often affectionate. She's interested in mythology, technology, and music.

What do you think?
I'm also a proud member of the Loveless Fangirls People say that I'm crazy. I turn around and say better to be crazy than stupid.

commanderroot7
Gnome

Post by commanderroot7 » Wed 10th Oct 2007

OOC: both accepted. u can start now..
BIC (Back In Character): Root and Teala walked away from the Zipper. Teala was laughing hysterically, while Root looked as if he had to barf. He managed to say, "Teala, I'm just gonna go..." Then he took off toward the nearest bathroom. Teala shrugged and kept on laughing. Root exited the bathroom and found Teala eating a cinnamon sugared dough-boy. He made sure nobody was looking, then dashed toward the squirt-gun races. Teala, who was eating, paid no attention to what was happening. After winning a teddy bear, Root went to Teala and said, "Teala, do you want to go on the Ferris Wheel?" Teala looked up and said, "No. How about we go on the Zipper?" As she pulled the LEP commander toward the Zipper, he was shouting stuff like: "No no no no no no!" or "You've been on that 100 times already!" or "Aw, c'mon! I've been to barf 17 times now! I don't wanna do it again!" Teala and Root got into a compartment and the terror ride began. Root screamed, "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" as they did spins and the downward zips. Teala was laughing and said, "Your mom's not comin' to save ya now!"

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Wed 10th Oct 2007

Trista was walking to her foster home in Dublin, Ireland. Trista sighed. She wasn't having a good day. First, she proved the teacher wrong about a theory and got a zero for the day.
"Trista, darling, you're home?" asked her foster mother. Her foster mother had honey colored hair and amber eyes. "Welcome home, how was school?"
"It was fine, Helen," replied Trista politely. "I have a lot of homework to do so I'll come down when I'm done."

That's pretty much what I have right now. Hope it's good.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 11th Oct 2007

Adriana was leaning against one of Police Plaza's walls, holding a big sign that said 'Equality for All'. When she was bored, it was fun to annoy the officers by advocating human rights. Or even troll rights. She just liked the discourse. Many of the officers had learned to avoid her, but some stopped and said hi.

"Hey," said one of the officers. A gnome, and rather young.

"Hey," said Adriana. This guy was new, whoever he was. "Do you know how much brain damage the mind wipes that the LEP preforms on a daily basis are doing to humans right now?"

"Uh... no," he said.

There past a pleasant fifteen minutes in which the officer became more and more confused and annoyed. Finally he said, "I have to go now," and rushed away. Adriana grinned.

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Thu 11th Oct 2007

((I wasn't going to join, but MMK, your character is so awesome I just had to get in on the awesomeness. And the other three are pretty awesome too.))

Name: Rebekah Blume
Race: Gnome
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green-grey
Family: Her mother was a good little housewife, and she had five older brothers. Her father was a shady smuggler, who taught her all she needs to know.
Friends: Her gang...
Personality: Rebekah is sharp and level-headed. She runs an underground gang smuggling spices, like curry, in and out of haven. They are one of the most expensive in town and get by on bribing the younger and more corrupted offcers. She can be cruel in buisness, she always keeps her head and goes for the profit instead of the possiblely life-saving decision, but outside she is the same sort of person as any other. It is almost as if she has a split personality. Out of work she is very vunerable, and easily fooled. In relationships and friendships she's extremely naive and doesn't realize when she's being tricked. Usually she sticks with the buisness. She also has a fondness for cats.

((Okay, a bit of a Mary-Sue type character, but I never play a Mary-Sue!))
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Thu 11th Oct 2007

It's good though.
BIC: Trista heard the front door open and the cultured voices sound through the Victorian house. She sighed and turned off her music. Her dinner outfit was laying on her bed. Trista dressed quickly and went down the stairs. She looked up and saw two people about her age.
"Trista, this is Jacques Bourdeau," said Helen. Trista smiled politely as Jacques kissed the back of her hand.
"It is an utmost pleasure to meet you," said Jacques in a thick French accent. Trista felt her cheeks warm. His lips were so soft on her hand. She shook herself out of those thoughts.

Writer's Block is a pain. Lol. Hope you liked it. I know it's a bit short though. Arty's going to come in along with Minerva soon.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 12th Oct 2007

((Opal, your character's awesome too. :) And I don't think Mary-Sueness is SO bad as long as it's an interesting Mary Sue, which yours is. Smuggled curry... IH. I know it's in the books, but it sort of makes me laugh anyway.

I think we should all try to meet up at some point- we've got four story lines wandering around here.))

It was the end of the work day, and most officers were going home. They were so happy about it that none of them even noticed Adriana or her sign, which one of the sprites knocked into and broke. D'arvit she thought, looking up at it. It was the third one that month.

Soon the place was empty. Adrina stood up straight and stretched. Time for her to get home too. She bent to pick up the piece of her sign that had come off, and stood up. Which was when she saw that Police Plaza's automatic door hadn't shut all the way for some reason. As a civilian she wasn't really allowed in there. And yet...

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Fri 12th Oct 2007

That's good. When should we all meet up anyway?

BIC: Trista was sitting quietly, thinking. She was dismantling a hard drive in her room. Helen's voice shook her out of her reverie.

"Trista, Jacques is in the engineering department at his college," she said. "Trista dismantles hard drives all the time. It's hardly something a young lady should do, don't you agree?"

"Of course I agree, Madame," replied the French man. He shot a dazzling smile at Trista. "However, I do like a woman's audacity to be as smart as a man."

Trista bit the inside of her cheek to keep from cursing at Jacques. She smiled politely and excused herself from the table. When she got to her room, she breathed slowly and scowled. That Frenchie had a lot of nerve, she thought. She returned to working on her computer. Her teacher had assigned it because he was exactly like Jacques. She looked outside her window and saw that the house on top of the hill was still lit up. It was past ten. She shook her head and listened to the beating of the drums and the melodies of the guitar.
----------I'm just going to play Arty's character for a moment. Of course, this isn't part of the book.--------
BIC: The house on top of the hill was indeed still lit up. Artemis looked outside with his binoculars and saw a girl staring right back at him. Damn this puberty, he thought. Every time I see a pretty or semi-pretty girl, something happens.

gtg, hope y'all liked it!

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 14th Oct 2007

((Maybe we could all meet up in Police Plaza. Root and Teala could go there, obviously, seeing as Root is Commander. Rebekah and I could both sneak in through the open door, and I guess Artemis could drag Trista... I don't know.))

Adriana stared at the door for a few more moments. It was so very tempting... Adriana had spent so much of her time leaning against the Plaza wall that she couldn't help wondering what was inside.

Oh, why not? she thought. Ignoring all of the answers, Adriana headed towards the door.

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Mon 15th Oct 2007

Hmmm...Not a bad idea at all. What do the rest of you think?

BIC:Trista fell asleep at her desk again. It was the second time that week. She rubbed her stormy blue eyes and looked at her alarm clock. It read 8:38 a.m. Her eyes widened as she cursed herself for being late for class. She changed quickly, hopping on each foot to put her shoes on. Running, she stumbled down the stairs and into the grand entrance. She didn't notice five pairs of eyes staring at her as she grabbed an apple and ran out the door.
"Oh, dear," said one of the room's occupants. "I've never seen anyone so excited for school. Does she realize that it's the weekend?"
"She'll come back in a moment," replied Helen. She smiled knowingly as she counted down. The occupants of the room looked at the front door as it opened and closed softly. They saw Trista come into view, smiling.
"Today's Saturday, isn't it?" she asked. Artemis snorted, causing Butler and the rest of the occupants to glare at him. "I'm glad that my desperation is absolutely entertaining to you. Before you continue laughing at my utter foolishness, how about you tell me your name?"
"They live up on the hill," replied Helen. She gestured to the Fowls and the single Butler. "I sent Robert to try and wake you up but he said that not even a stampede of elephants could wake you up."
"Well, isn't that just peachy. To be called lazy by my own foster father."
Artemis stared at Trista, thinking that he could intimidate her with his eyes. Boy, was he mistaken! Trista looked at him back. Her eyes changed in the sunlight. They were now a stormy gray. To Artemis, they were as cold as lead.
"Can I help you with something, Mr. Fowl?" asked Trista politely. She continued to stare him down.
"It's Master Fowl, Miss Black," replied the tycoon's son evenly. He smirked at her reaction. "Oh, you thought that I didn't know your name?"
"Arty, stop being so rude to her," said Angeline. The foul Fowl's mother walked closer to Trista and put her hands on Trista's shoulders. "How about we go and clean you up a little bit, eh?"
"Madame, you don't have to. I don't want to impose as you are my foster parents' guests."
Artemis and Butler looked at each other with surprised expressions. One minute the girl was glaring him and the next, she was being polite. What in the blazes was going on? Artemis made a conclusion that it was how all women were. Ever since the twins' birth, she's been cold one minute and warm the next. He'll just have to deal with it.

TBC! How was that? I wanted it to be at least a little bit humorous. :lol:

commanderroot7
Gnome

Post by commanderroot7 » Fri 26th Oct 2007

OOC: Great! More members! WOOT!
BIC:
Teala ran happily to Police Plaza and Root was carrying countless stuffed animals and doughboys to-go. Teala slid in with a "TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Then the commander slipped in and tripped on Teala. SPLAT! "OWOWOWOWOWWWW!" shouted Teala. Root glared at the pixie and she immediately shut up. "It's your fault! I couldn't see you over the mass of stuff!" shouted the commander. Teala shouted, "WELL, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! NOT MINE!" The comander shouted back, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" Teala saw Adriana and pointed. Root stopped shouting and looked. SPLAT! The commander had fainted.
OOC: I'm creating another character:
Name: Sakura
Race: Wolf
Hair Color: golden silver
Eye Color: icy blue
Family: Herself, Mom and Dad.
Friends: none (soon to be, Root, Teala)
Personality: Ambitious, playful, yet a born warrior. Will die for friends or family.

BIC:
Teala slowly (and painfully) creamed the commander with the waffle iron. "DOH!" he shouted. Teala threatened, "One more Simpsons reference and I'll hit you again!" Root stupidly said, "Can I have a dozen donuts?" CLANG! Once again, he was out cold.
Teala turned around and said, "I have a feeling that someone is here with us..."
Then she saw it. A golden silver wolf, watching her through icy blue eyes. She held the waffle iron ready, just in case...
Sakura watched as two people shouted at each other. Then one of them fainted, the boy. Then she saw the blonde one cream the other. Sakura whisked off as the blonde finally noticed her.

aurum-girl
Troll

Post by aurum-girl » Sat 27th Oct 2007

LMAO! That was awesome. Who would've thought that the commander loved doughnuts.
BIC:Trista looked at herself in the mirror and scowled. Madame Angeline Fowl had bought her a dress before the rest of the Fowls came to Trista's foster home. She hated dressing up! A knock on the door made Trista look up. The door opened to reveal Artemis with his sardonic smile. He walked in as if it were his room that he just entered.
"I don't think I gave you permission to enter," retorted Trista. Artemis's smile only grew wider. Trista nearly shivered. She imagined a vampire masquerading as Artemis.
"Well, you didn't exactly tell me to not come in, did you?" replied Artemis. Trista rolled her eyes and smoothed the dress. Before she knew it, Artemis was right behind her, breathing down her neck...

TBC!!