Random Role Play

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Sat 3rd Feb 2007

"Oh...right....short term memory loss..." They had pulled into the shuttle port. Though there weren't as many tourists as there usually were, it was still pretty crowded. Lizzie heaved a great sigh. No more fresh air for me, I guess, she thought. "So," she said to Adriana, "Where to?"
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 4th Feb 2007

"Well... I guess to the LEP hedquarters." Adriana said uncertainly.

They left the shuttleport. Elvii were attacking the surrounding area. The pair quickly turned around and went back in. "If we can get there."

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Sun 11th Feb 2007

The sprite looked around. They were beside a plastic bench, a trash can and a lampost. A highly polished linolium floor winked beneath her feet. She frowned and moved aside the garbage bin. There was a scratch on the floor. Using her pocketknife for levrage*, she pulled it up, exposing the concrete floor beneath. With a lot of elbow grease and a few curses, she cut two long lines, and a third connecting them together. Voila. A makeshift sheild.~

*Usefull how I manage to suddenly aquire one on such short notice, eh?

~Yeah, I know, (And don't try this at home,) but it gets the plot going.
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 11th Feb 2007

OOC: Maybe the RR isn't dead after all... Maybe if BlackOpal finds some way to join us, we can keep going.
-------------------------------------

Why did it seem as if everyone surrounding Adriana was so much cleverer than she was?

"I doubt a sheild can get us past an army of elvii." Adriana scowled. She should have asked for a neutrino to go with the wings. She looked around. There was a box on the wall: In case of fire, break glass. Well, fire extinguishers worked as weapons in the movies. She punched through the glass, magic healing the resulting cuts. She picked up her weapon and turned to Elizabeth.

"I suppose we're supposed to fight now?" she asked.

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Sun 11th Feb 2007

"I was sort of hoping to just dash wildly towards the exit. With luck, the plastic won't melt before we get there."

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 11th Feb 2007

"Yeah, I think I prefer that plan. Dash on the count of three?"

Elizabeth nodded.

"One... Two-" There was a deafening crash, and then the building began to collapse around them. They ran.

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Mon 12th Feb 2007

It was complete and utter pandemonium. Elvii terrorizing, children screaming, adults cursing, laser beams everywhere. They ran, Adriana ahead, bashing anyone that got in their way, Elizabeth behind, deflecting the laser burst with the sheet of plastic floor. Finally, they had reached the exit, if the large door and flickering red exit sign were anything to go by.

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Mon 12th Feb 2007

Meanwhile...
Holly sat impatiently in the car, listening to some bad rap on the radio. It was frusturating just waiting. She balled her hands into fists and took a deep breath, when suddenly a beep came in on her communicator, it was Foaly.
"What?" she asked, crankily.
"It's getting worse, get to this Aaron Shepard faster than you are going now. People are dieing."
Holly opened up the window and flew out into the night sky.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 12th Feb 2007

Adriana took a breath and looked around. "Where are we?" she asked.

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Mon 12th Feb 2007

Holly flew faster then she had ever flown before. The wind ripped at her face at terrifying speeds, hurting her, but she didn't stop. Foaly had said that part of the team they had, the terribly mismatched team whom she had grown so fond, was in danger of dieing. It scared her, and she flew until she reached Aaron Shepard's house.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Mon 19th Feb 2007

Minerva and Matilda finally reached New Zealend and called Holly immediatly.

Ring ring

"hello" Holly answered.

"We have arrived. We are heading towds the location where opal was last seen but are being told that it is overrun by elvii. What do we do when we arrive?" Minerva said.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Tue 20th Feb 2007

Holly rubbed her temples. She was flying fast, and she needed to slow down a (very) tiny bit to answer the question.
"I don't know." she replied. "Ask Foaly, is there a way that you could blast a path through them?" she started to speed up, she needed to get somewhere fast. "I've got to go... bye" and she hung up.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Wed 21st Feb 2007

"Great just great" Minerva had just got off the phone with Foaly and had been told to use the cellphone to blast through the elvii. It had a built in blaster cannon.
Minerva and Matilda where getting closer to the elvii. She told Matilda to stay in the limo in case anything happened to her she would be able to call for backup.
As Minerva ran through the elvii she caught sight of Opal and started blasting her way through them. As she was running it occurred to her that she hadnt thought of how to get Opal back to Haven and to make her stop the elvii. Immediatly Minerva dashed behind a tree and started thinking of a plan.
She would have to surprise Opal and knock her out. But how to carry her out without the elvii stoping her? There would need to be a distraction. Minerva called Holly on her cell and told her that she had pinned Opals location but needed a distraction to get her out of this place.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."