Random Role Play

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Sat 20th Jan 2007

occ...(just minerva)

"So what are the rest of us suppose to do? Do you still want me to go to New Zealend?" Minerva asked not wanting to leave, "I dont see why I should go to New Zealend if were just going to get Aaron Sheperd to destroy the elvii. There would be nothing for me to do there then."

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Sat 20th Jan 2007

Holly gave an exasperated sigh. "Because if we fail to convince or overtake Aaron Shepard, than we will need to destroy the Elvii the original way, and track down Opal."
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Sat 20th Jan 2007

"Fine" Minerva said disturbed while looking at Artemis and entered the limo again joining Juliet, and Matilda.
Once in the limo she turned back to Holly and said coldly, "We will probably arrive in New Zealend in a few hours, we'll call you when we get there." And with that she left.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Sat 20th Jan 2007

Holly muttered under her breath, "No need, Foaly's tracking your every mood genius." Centaurs, that child was as bad as Artemis.

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Sat 20th Jan 2007

Matilda sighed when she heard Minerva say they would be there in a few hours. They would have to be going at the speed of aound to get there that quickly. It would be at least 24 hours before they arrived in New Zealand.
She pointed that out to Minerva, who shrugged. 'So? We're getting there anyway.'
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Sun 21st Jan 2007

Holly snapped her fingers in realization. "Why don't we just use the teleporter to get them to New Zealand?" she wondered out loud.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 21st Jan 2007

OOC: I edited what you wrote a bit, because we were already at E1 and you acted a sid we were still in Fowl Manor with you. Hope you don't mind.

Holly spoke through a communicator to Adriana and Elizabeth. "You will be pardoned temporarily, and will recieve several years off of your sentance, in return for your help." she took of her helmet, and a keyboard popped out. Holly typed quickly, and electronically sent them two passes from her helmet.
"These will get you anywhere in Haven without trouble, don't try escaping, Foaly has your signals, he'll know where you are, his GPS is accurate within less than half a millimetre."

"So basically," said Adriana, who hadn't realized that Holly was listening, "you've been eavesdropping on us, and are going to continue to so that you can make sure that we're good little fairies and do what we're told."

BlackOpal

Holly smiled. "Basically. That is my job." she pointed out. "Anyway, the results will be less painful for you if you are good little fairies and do as you're told, and it is a lot less work for Foaly and I, and as a bonus, we can save the fairy race from the scum that is Elvis." her voice sounded overly cheerful.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 21st Jan 2007

Adriana wanted to save the planet from Elvis as much as anybody- probably more than some- but the treatment still irked her. "You should have said 'Foaly and me'" Adriana corrected, then broke the connection.

A shuttle cam for them a few minutes later, and Adriana and Elizabeth stepped in. In a few hours, they'd be in Haven, facing both an army of elvi and an army of LEPrecons. Adriana wasn't sure which she preferred.

BlackOpal

Holly rolled her eyes. Too many grammatically and scientifically correct geniuses (or was it genii?) around for her. Dealing with Artemis was bad enough, at least they were used to each other, and somewhat friends. These other girls (or women) she just couldn't stand. They were nice enough, but why did genii always have to flaunt what they've got?
She put away her equipment and shouted "Come on, let's go kick some d'arvitting Aaron Shepard butt!"

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Wed 31st Jan 2007

"So..." said Elizabeth as she piloted the shuttle down E1. "What's up?"

<span style='color:gray'>[Yay! I'm back! Did you miss me?]</span>
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Wed 31st Jan 2007

(Yes! The roleplay almost died! And plus you are really cool)

Holly prepared to get into the car, checking her watch. "Come on, what are you waiting for!"

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Wed 31st Jan 2007

Hanyou Kitty wrote: <span style='color:gray'>[Yay! I'm back! Did you miss me?]</span>

I missed you VERY much! I can't get very far without you unless I want to act your part...

------------------------

"So..." said Elizabeth as she piloted the shuttle down E1. "What's up?"

It seemed like a woefully inadequate conversation starter. "Um, nothing much." Adeiana answered. She realized how stupid of an answer that was. "Unless you count the fact that elvii are destroying the world and if we stop them we get sent to prison," she added.

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Thu 1st Feb 2007

[Awww...I feel so loved. :D]

Ths sprite laughed. Then she stopped. "What was that about prison?"
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 1st Feb 2007

(Hanyou Kitty, read my last few posts. Holly and I discuss prison.)

"Prison." said Adriana slowly and sarcastically. "We're both criminals, remember?"