Random Role Play

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

'A secret comunicator that would hear spiders scratching in Madagascar from Pluto.'
'Smart a** genii,' Matilda muttered
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Tue 16th Jan 2007

petitebrunette wrote: occ..just that we're clear..this is all just for the random role play, right?
I do like you. So what Minerva says is just for the Random role play, its not me trying to atack you, ok?..lol

Of course! And I actually like the way you're antagonizing Adriana... this way Minerva and Adriana can have arguments. I find that fun.

OK, now I'm finally forcing us to move (well, Adriana and Elizabeth, anyway.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Holly had arranged for a shuttle to meet them at the closest shuttleport: Tara. Adriana and Elizabeth waited in the crowded waiting area. They were both rather uncomfortable, but it couldn't be helped.

Adriana asked Elizabeth "You know how we're supposed to go to the LEP once we're down there?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Well, aren't you a criminal, technically? And me too?"

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Tue 16th Jan 2007

Holly spoke into her microphone. "If the teleporter is fixed, why isn't anybody coming to get me?" she asked, exasperation clear in her voice.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

Matilda looked up from her book at the comunicator. She put down her glass of soft drink and smiled nervously.
'Good point,' she said, looking around, where Artemis and Minerva were talking over a glass of mineral water. Matilda pressed the button, grabbed Hollys wrist and pressed the button again.
Holly looked around. 'I'm not impressed.'
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Thu 18th Jan 2007

((Can you not play my character? I don't know why, it bugs me.))

Holly clapped her hands together. "Well, lets get going, come with me crew! My crew only. Get going now! Scat!" she said.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Fri 19th Jan 2007

Finally the limo arrived. Minerva picked her stuff up and got into the limo with Juliet and Matilda, and then looked at Artemis and holly and asked "Shouldn't Artemis go with us to New Zealend and look for Opal there, since there is a army of elvii there.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 19th Jan 2007

'And to be with Minerva,' Matilda muttered under her breath. She recieved a slap in the arm for her troubles.
'Yeah, okay,' said Artemis, climbing into the limo and making a point of sitting next to Minerva. Holly rolled her eyes
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Fri 19th Jan 2007

Everyone was departing now. Holly was leaving with Shana to confront Aaron Sheperd. Adraina and Elizabeth to Haven. Everyone else to New Zelend. Minerva blushed as Artemis sat next to her then noticed Adriana watching and gave her a glare.
"Don't worry guys we'll destroy those Elvii without a problem" Minerva yelled out the window as Artemis rolled it up.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Fri 19th Jan 2007

Holly held out her hand, a motion to make them stop. "Wait a minute, these teams are made up for a reason, we need a certain number of gennii in each group. He can't just randomly go to New Zealand, he is needed else where."
"The commander has a fair point." Artemis said reluctantly. "But in New Zealand there are A LOT of elvii, so we might need twice the power."
"Not if we can stop them from this continent." Holly responded.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 19th Jan 2007

OOC: I'm getting really impatient. What do you think I should do? Can I take over Elizabeth or something? Actually, I don't want to. Because Hanyou Kitty doesn't post very often... Maybe I can go back to being Opal or someone?

BlackOpal

((Wait, what are you doing right now in the rp?))

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 19th Jan 2007

MMK wrote:
petitebrunette wrote: occ..just that we're clear..this is all just for the random role play, right?
I do like you. So what Minerva says is just for the Random role play, its not me trying to atack you, ok?..lol

Of course! And I actually like the way you're antagonizing Adriana... this way Minerva and Adriana can have arguments. I find that fun.

OK, now I'm finally forcing us to move (well, Adriana and Elizabeth, anyway.)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Holly had arranged for a shuttle to meet them at the closest shuttleport: Tara. Adriana and Elizabeth waited in the crowded waiting area. They were both rather uncomfortable, but it couldn't be helped.

Adriana asked Elizabeth "You know how we're supposed to go to the LEP once we're down there?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Well, aren't you a criminal, technically? And me too?"

Yeah... so what now?

BlackOpal

((Ohk, I'll fix that))

Holly turned to Adriana and Elizabeth. "You will be pardoned temporarily, and will recieve several years off of your sentance, in return for your help." she took of her helmet, and a keyboard popped out. Holly typed quickly, and printed two passes out of her helmet.
"These will get you anywhere in Haven without trouble, don't try escaping, Foaly has your signals, he'll know where you are, his GPS is accurate within less than half a millimetre."

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Sat 20th Jan 2007

"Wait a minute, these teams are made up for a reason, we need a certain number of gennii in each group. He can't just randomly go to New Zealand, he is needed else where." Holly said sternly.

Minerva face turned grim.

"The commander has a fair point." Artemis said reluctantly. "But in New Zealand there are A LOT of elvii, so we might need twice the power."

"Not if we can stop them from this continent." Holly responded.

Minerva suddenly was confused. Not if we can stop them from this continent." What did she mean Minerva pondered.

"Holly, how are we suppose to stop them from all the way here in Northern Ireland? THousands of miles away." Minerva replied as she pulled herself out of the limo.

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Sat 20th Jan 2007

((Are you AND Minerva confused, or just Minerva?))

Holly explained. "If we can get to Aaron Shepard, we may be able to stop the robots, or get him to do it for us. We have other computer geniuses," she nodded to the right faeries and humans "but only our Arty is an expert in Psychology, we may need him for the 'human interaction' thing."