Random Role Play

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 14th Jan 2007

As Elizabeth fiddled with the teleporter, Holly's voice came through the speakers.

"Someone come and get me." she spoke into her mic. "Than I can teleport back with them."

"Holly," Adriana answered, "the teleporter broke. What should we do?"

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Sun 14th Jan 2007

"Artemis, fix it." she demanded.
He raised an eyebrow at her. "Yes commander." he said, the mock evident in his voice, and settled down to start studying the principles, confident that he would succeed.
"Foaly, can you track where I am? So I can fly back?"
"Not confident in my abilities, are you?" Artemis replied sulkily. "I can fix this in minutes."
Holly rolled her eyes.
"You are about an hours flight north of Fowl Manor." Foaly said.
"Thanks."
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 14th Jan 2007

Adriana watched Artemis and Elizabeth argue over the broken teleporter.

"Holly," she said, "I don't think it's going to be fixed anytime soon. Ojur two computer experts can't get along. You'd better fly."

Foaly's voice broke in, "I hate to interrupt, but I just want to remind you that we have elvii all over- and under- the world, attacking things. You're really taking your time."

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Sun 14th Jan 2007

Holly sighed. "Ok, just, start going to where I assigned. I'll catch up. The people who were supposed to rescue Matilda, start trying to find Opal. I'll fly fast." She grinned in anticipation.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Mon 15th Jan 2007

"Matilda, do you still have that plane to New Zealend?" Minerva asked
"of course" Matilda replied and took out her cell to call for a limo to take them to the airport.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 15th Jan 2007

"So I'm going to Haven... by myself?" Adriana tried to check. "Because you said Elizabeth should come, but she seems busy..."

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Mon 15th Jan 2007

Matilda was on her phone, calling a limo driver. She could hear the conversation, but wasn't really listening. She looked around. "How can this be happening?" she asked herself. She was just a simple Moari who's parents happened to own a successful hot water spring pool park. She didn't get why this was happening to her.
Elizabeth was looking at the teleporter again. Matilda decided to have a peek. It was incredibly complicated, with all diferent wiring and complicated switchboards. She noticed the fault. It was to plain to miss.
'I know why it isn't working,' she announced, picking it up and pressing a button.
'How would you know? You're only a mud girl!' Adrianna exclaimed.
Matilda flipped it over. You forgot to turn it on again
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

"Well maybe now we wont all have fly to our destinations. We can just teleport." Minerva announced.

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

"But once one person uses the teleporter, they can't bring it back without returning," pointed out Adriana.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

"Thats why I said we won't 'all' have to fly" Minerva gave Adriana a glare.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Adriana was really starting to hate Minerva. "OK," she said annoyed. "So I'm going to Haven. Elizabeth's supposed to come with me, but she doesn't want to, and while we waste time, elvii are attacking. So I'm just going to go now, and if anyone else decides to come, they're welcome to." She paused, looking around for Holly to confirm, before she remembered that she wasn't there.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

occ..just that we're clear..this is all just for the random role play, right?
I do like you. So what Minerva says is just for the Random role play, its not me trying to atack you, ok?..lol

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Tue 16th Jan 2007

Matilda flipped it over. "You forgot to turn it on again."
Elizabeth narrowed her eyes. "There was something wrong before, ok?"
She turned to Adriana/ "I'll come to Haven with you." Anything's better than Atlantis "Do we have communication?"
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

Minerva, Artemis and Matilda all pulled out mobile phones. Minerva tossed a spare to Ariana, and Artemis gave one to Elizabeth.
'CDMA. Covers almost anywhere. With a special add on,' said Artemis.
Matilda looked at hers. Normal coverage. 'At least mine recieves.'
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Tue 16th Jan 2007

"And the add on is...?"
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)