Random Role Play

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Thu 11th Jan 2007

Holly's vision was quickly focused on Opal again. She tried to edge over to Adrana to see what was wrong, she had obviously fainted, but why was a mystery. "What did you do to her" she asked Opal. Her voice barely wavered, and she tried not to show her confusion and fear.
Opal looked the epitome of innocence. "Nothing."
Holly glared at her and walked forward. "What did you do to her." she said, slower and more firm.
Opal grinned. "Nothing irreversible. just a small injection of the venom of a black widow." she smiled. "We have medications of course."

((I couldn't think of anything. This story has a bazillion different plot thingies now. Not lines, like additions.))
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 11th Jan 2007

OOC: Yeah, I know. But I was getting sick of waiting for someone to make the plot move, so I decided to make up something tha would keep me entertained. Like going after Opal. I apologize for the inconvenience... but what do you expect in RANDOM roleplay?

Holly and Opal were talkng above her... Adriana tried to tell Holly that she was conscious, but she couldn't move. Maybe she twitched. It was hard to tell when you couldn't open your eyes. Adriana vaguely noticed that she was no longer in pain.

"Medication?" she heard Holly ask suspiciously. "What doyou want, Koboi? This can't all be for revenge."

BlackOpal

Holly looked over Opal carefully. When Opal responded, it was a complete shock.
"I want rights to make a bar that features each waiter as Elvis, and there's Elvis entertainers, and Elvis bartenders, and Elvis car parker guys. And of course, I want Elvis released from the Faerie prison you have him in, and he can perform at my bar." Opal's expression was dreamy and far away.
"WHAT?" Holly screamed. "We CANNOT allow that. You know that Elvis is a mortal enemy to the People." She shuddered at the very thought. She hadn't even associated Elvis with the robots, Elvis was much more evil, and terrible. Those robots can be killed by earrings. Elvis was pure hate.

(what? we are being attacked by Robot Elvii, can't I make it weirder? Anyway, now die hard Elvis fans can see that he isn't dead, he is being held in prison by his enemies, the faeries.)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

"I want rights to make a bar that features each waiter as Elvis, and there's Elvis entertainers, and Elvis bartenders, and Elvis car parker guys. And of course, I want Elvis released from the Faerie prison you have him in, and he can perform at my bar."

This seemed to make Holly angry, Adriana noticed from what felt like a long a distance. Why should it? There was nothing- Adriana mentally shook herself. Of course there was something worng with it! Adriana began to get frightened. She must be really hurt...

Anyway, why would Opal care about Elvis? There was something seriously wrong, but Adriana was too tired to figure out what.

BlackOpal

Holly glared at Opal. "You would be an Elvis fan." she grimaced. You see, long ago, so long ago (for humans, obviously not faeries) Elvis had stumbled across a beautiful female faerie. He fell in love with her and she fell in love with him. She decided to take him to meet her family (the poor girl wasn't very bright) and her family was shocked to say the least. They refused him the right to marry their daughter, and he sang a cry so loud and terrible it destroyed buisnesses and killed faeries a plenty. It was called the Haven Elven Massacre. The LEP captured him and put him in jail, fearing him too much to kill him. He stays there now. There is a few new pages in each faerie's book that tells about it and how anything that resembles Elvii must be destroyed to avoid such a catastrophe again.
Which was why Holly nearly shot Opal right on the spot. "You are coming with me." Tears streamed out of her eyes. "Elvis killed my father! and you will never have anything like him EVER!"

(If that is waywayway too weird, pretend it didn't happen)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

(I'll act as Opal, temporarily, since Adriana's incapacitated. Someone please wake her up at some point.)

"Holly," Opal replied, laughing at her tears, "Do I look like I really care about having a good father? Mine wasn't so bad, until I drove him insane." It was only then that Opal noticed how Holly's finger had tightened on the trigger.

"You shoot me, and you'll never know anything about Shepherd. And, of course, the elf next to you dies," she added as an afterthought.

BlackOpal

Holly flinched. She swiftly pressed the teleporter button, and through it at Adriana, hoping that it would transport her to Artemis and friends, so they could wake her up. She didn't take her eyes off of Opal once.
"You, faerie hater extroidinaire would love Elvis, wouldn't you."
"Your right." she said, the hate in her eyes was searing. "I do love Elvis, more than you have ever loved anybody."

((Oops, sorry, I played Opal. You are suposed to. Maybe somebody smart will wake you up on the other side (assuming I hit you with the transporter thingy) and you can be awake))

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 12th Jan 2007

OOC: I'm not really playing Opal. I suppose ww can all play Opal, unless you don't mind me just playing Opal, because she's kind of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adriana felt something hit her, and the next voice she heard was Atemis's. "I have a cure for spider venom, somewhere." he said. Sh heard him leave, evidenly to go get it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opal watched Holly, her eyes calm. Holly didn't know anything. As the saying went, the worst was yet to come. She smiled.

"you poor, deluded fairy," Opal said. "I pity you. But not enough to let you live."

And with that, she vanished, teleporting away.

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Fri 12th Jan 2007

Artemis returned with the antidote. "Wow." said Elizabeth, "In a needle too. That's convinient." He ignored her and stuck the needle in Adriana's arm. He pinched her nose until she gasped for breath and came to.
Lizzie grabbed the teleporter that appeared with her and pushed the button, although she knew it would be to easy. She was right. The button was pushed, but nothing happened. She sighed and took out her tiny screwdriver.
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 12th Jan 2007

Adriana came to suddenly, clarity rushing in. She blinked up at Artemis. Once again, she felt really stupid.

She rose shakily and said "Opal-"

"We saw it on video," Artemis interrupted swiftly, gesturing at the screen. Adriana's gaze followed and she saw Elizabeth fiddling with the teleporter.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 12th Jan 2007

Matilda motioned for the elf to be quite. 'Lizzie's trying to fix it,' she said in a quite voice.
'And the stupid thing isn't working!' Lizzie complained, hitting it in frustration. It didn't work this time. Matilda went to have a look at it, making sure her magnetic earrings were not touching the teleported.
Minerva was looking too. Then she exclaimed. 'I have seen this technology before!'
'Where?' Matilda asked. This could be a huge lead. Artemis realised at the same time as Minerva.
'Oh dear. Kong's Bomb.'
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Fri 12th Jan 2007

"this cant be though" Minerva said stupified "he was sent to jail for life after the whole demon incident!"
"Elizabeth find out what you can about the whereabouts of Kong and how he has managed to escape" Artemis said through gritted teeth

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Fri 12th Jan 2007

Holly stood dazed, staring at the spot where Opal had disapeared through. No way could Opal be the innocent, dumb, little girl who had brought her mud boyfriend down to Haven. The one who was responsible for killing her father, and a few of her friends in a giant massacre. She didn't even notice the troubles with the teleporter, she was too lost in thought.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Sun 14th Jan 2007

Adriana was quickly regaining her strength. She tried to catch up with everything that was happening. She watched Elizabeth work for a few moments. Then she realized-

"By giving me the teleporter, Holly stranded herself back there."

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Sun 14th Jan 2007

Holly looked around. "Where am I?" she wondered out loud. The landscape seemed similiar to the one where Artemis and Friends were, so she couldn't be too far off. "How am I going to get back?" Holly asked the air. She still was in a bit of a daze with the new information. She knew she should feel mad, but she was happy. Happy that she was the one that destroyed Opal, twice! Holly couldn't say that she didn't get her revenge. She looked around, than realized what a mudman she was being.
"Someone come and get me." she spoke into her mic. "Than I can teleport back with them."