Role Play Game

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

Post by oangelic_englishiano » Mon 4th Sep 2006

Well, we sort of started a role play in another section, but I thought it would be a whole lot funner, if there was a topic devoted to rp. So, if anyone has any suggestions what the first rp on here should be, please tell.

Hollytwin
Troll

Post by Hollytwin » Mon 4th Sep 2006

That's right. Otherwise we'll kill you. *Pulls out Neutrino* :biggun: :grr:
"It's MARIA! I mean let us go. Maybe we'll have better luck at our next site" <br>Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

Don't worry, I won't kill you if you don't tell us. Nope, I save the killing for the asparagus incidents, and the apprentice game.

Hollytwin
Troll

Oh shut up, Turtle! *Pushes Turtle over* Tell us or I will kill you all! Hahahah!
"It's MARIA! I mean let us go. Maybe we'll have better luck at our next site" <br>Artemis Fowl, The Lost Colony

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

Oh what the heck, let's just start the role play, and people can join in if they want. You choose the setting, Jax, and I'll go first. Or, I choose the setting, and you go first, I don't really care which. :P

Hollytwin
Troll

You first I insist....*Pushes Turtle in front me* Heh heh.

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

OOC: okay then, what is the setting going to be?

Hollytwin
Troll

Police Plaza or something. :blink:

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

OOC: Okay.

*the words came, flowing out of her mouth.* No thought was needed. She had been practicing what she would say, in a situation like this for years. All the cop shows, and listening to the police scanner had told her what she would need. Now as a captain, having just been promoted from a private, she was excited. *Staying calm, trying to keep the joy from her face, she repeated,*

Put your hands in the air! No sudden movements, got that?

Beep! Beep! *Turtle Short, slammed her fist on the snooze button* DAMN! Third time this week, that I've been woken up from my dream of being a captain! I think I'm going to have to get a new alarm clock. *looks over at the dented place where the snooze button had been hit repeatedly* Yup, I'll definately be needing a new alarm clock.

OOC: I'm laughing so hard!

Hollytwin
Troll

Ugh. I am so tired of hearing that idiotic Major Flynn Kelp's blasted flirting! Most of all with me! I mean come on! Get a life! I had only been a Commander for a year. I had heard a lot of tales of the first female captain. She was gone. Now there was me. First female Commander. A lot worse then being a captain. And I had to deal with Flynn. Damn it. Damn it all.

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

OOC: hmmmm

*walks into the commander's office* I want a promotion, commander.

Hollytwin
Troll

Okay then. You're promoted. Your first job is to go to the surface with Major Kelp. He'll give a full briefing on the mission. Hold on let me get him in here. KELP! GET YOUR BLASTED SELF IN HERE! Okay now, Major Kelp this is Captain Short. She's going with you to the surface. Oh and Kelp? No more of your blasted flirting. It's getting on my nerves. NOW GET OUT OF HERE!

oangelic_englishiano
Centaur Genius

...but commander, Sir.....er.....m'mam, I'd prefer to work alone.

Hollytwin
Troll

I don't care what you prefer, Short. I'm the Commander and I say Kelp is going to the surface with you. Now you two go do your blasted jobs.

Lufgif
Centaur Genius

Post by Lufgif » Tue 5th Sep 2006

I'm Kelp.

Don't worry Turtle, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Briefing, Commander? Protect the hottie?
OOC: I'm going to have fun being a flirt.