The Culture Club

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

The Culture Club

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 11th Jun 2013

Club Name: The Culture Club (more creative title ideas are welcome... ahaha)
What the club is about: Educating each other about our own cultures, learning more about the rest of the world and sharing interesting tidbits you've learned about other cultures. Asking questions about other cultures, things you're curious about, etc.
Club requirements, if any (such as a blurb in a person's signature or staying active): None really. You just have to be interested in other countries and teaching others about your own country!
Goals, if any: To promote international friendships and cooperation, at least on our forum, and to try to make the world seem a whole lot smaller!
Other: N/A :)

So, FGers, what cultures and languages are you interested in, and what do you think is cool about them? Share your thoughts and knowledge here! :D
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Re: The Culture Club

Post by Duck With No Name » Thu 5th Sep 2013

Joined! XD

I meant to join this when I saw it first but had my A-levels going on so I thought I'd do it after them (because they're these massive life changing exams that you have to do in England) but then I forgot- sorry! ><

I live in England but am half Japanese and half Welsh for reference so ask away on those cultures and I'll do my best to be of any help. XD

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: The Culture Club

Post by Cabaline » Wed 11th Sep 2013

Hey, well I'm English but my boyfriend is Bulgarian so he knows lots about Bulgarian, Russian and a little of the Greek cultures. So if anyone is interested then ask away :D