The Sports Club

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

The Sports Club

Post by AFrules12 » Fri 7th Sep 2012

Welcome to The Sports Club! :D
As the title suggests, this is a club where members can chat about sports. It doesn't matter if you dont play anything, but enjoy to watch it on tv. Example topics are: sport equipment, tactics, how you or your team are doing, you favourite etc.
The club requirements are very simple - you have to like sport and be quite active. I would recommend at least a post every few months. You can put something in your signature, if you want, but that is not compulsory.
The goals are to have fun, learn more about different sports and maybe trying out new ones, if you want.
I can't think of anything else to say, so let the club begin! :D
One word: Merlin

Amber Root
Council Member

Re: The Sports Club

Post by Amber Root » Fri 7th Sep 2012

Ooo! :D Can I join?

Yesterday I resigned up for this springs bowling team. :] I'm on the same team as last springs. Last season we were in second, by two pins.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Hey, I wanna join, onee-sama!

I play tennis. In the Summer. But this year we're playing in September cuz it's meant to be good weather. Oh and I BMX AND YES BMX IS A SPORT WATCH THE OLYMPICS MAN. Yeah. BMX racing was put in the Olympics in Beijing 2008. And I race BMX. On a BMX track. Not competively yet, but I want to become competive. And in tennis it's more training to be honest, than playing other teams.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Awesome! 2 members already! :D
As you probably know I love my swimming, training 6 times a week and competitions and stuff, but I also really enjoy team games, like basketball, netball, rounders, cricket and football.
I have played tennis, but I am so rubbish. I can only whack the ball hard and it ends up going out. XD
Amy, is bowling like 10pin bowling?
One word: Merlin

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 9th Sep 2012

Yup, ten pin bowling. :3 Yesterday our team beat our weeks rival team by a landslid. :l They had us bowl against one of the weakest team in the whole league.

I tried to keep my scores the week on a down low, since I don't want to start of with a high averaged. You should work up a higher scoring as the league develops on so you get more scoring for you team.

For my three games.

I had a great time yesterday. <333 Seeing my bowling buddies always makes my day.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot