The LGBTQ Club

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Re: The LGBTQ Club

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Wed 29th Feb 2012

^ Okay, thanks for the advice.

I first came out with my sister (no names), and I just told her. Thankfully, she wasn't mad or upset at all. It was nice that it went so well. My boyfriend found out not too long after that. He reacted surprisingly well, and he said he was happy I was brave enough to tell him. A few other people in RL know, and that's enough for now, I think. ^_^
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

shadowsnake451
Troll

Post by shadowsnake451 » Sun 4th Mar 2012

Well done for telling someone XD it's the hardest part for most people
Shadowsnake451
You have to be crazy to know me
Lover of all things geeky- proud member of GEEK CLUB and FG SHERLOCKIANS

The people on Glee are not outcasts. They can sing, they can dance, they're good looking. The real outcasts in this world are sat in the corner, watching, plotting their revenge on the glee club.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Thu 24th May 2012

I have been wondering for a while if I'm either bi or lesbian, and I'm still not sure. But recently I found an article about it, and this part at the bottom solved it for me. So I though I would share it, maybe it can help other people here too.
(Source: Wikihow)
If you don't want to, you don't have to label yourself at all. You like who you like, and leave it at that. You can tell people that, and it's polite for them not to read too much into it. It may help to think of sexual orientation as a spectrum, or to think of yourself as loving people, not just their gender.
I don't need to know, I don't need to label myself. Maybe I might find it out later, and if I don't, it's alright. I have accepted the possibility I can be bi, or lesbian, and it isn't a problem for me. So there's no point in thinking about it. Time only will tell, and if it doesn't, it's okay. I'll like who I like, and leave it at that. :D

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 6th Jun 2012

[REMOVED BY ME]
Last edited by world is quiet here on Wed 24th Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Karasuthekitsune
Gnome

Post by Karasuthekitsune » Mon 16th Jul 2012

As you may/may not know, I'm bi with a pretty heavy male preference.
Consider this a join ^_^

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Tue 17th Jul 2012

Guys, could I join? As far as I know I'm hetersoexual, but... I've kind of been attracted to a female friend for a while and just wonder... It okay if I join up and offer support/advice and maybe ask for some?
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

shadowsnake451
Troll

Post by shadowsnake451 » Tue 14th Aug 2012

NO! WE REFUSE TO LET YOU JOIN!
I'm kidding, we're very happy to have you here <3 *brings welcome cake*
Shadowsnake451
You have to be crazy to know me
Lover of all things geeky- proud member of GEEK CLUB and FG SHERLOCKIANS

The people on Glee are not outcasts. They can sing, they can dance, they're good looking. The real outcasts in this world are sat in the corner, watching, plotting their revenge on the glee club.

That Chick2
Troll

Post by That Chick2 » Mon 20th Aug 2012

I came out to three friends. One shrugged and said whatever, we ate ice cream as normal.

One, my best guy friend, was almost in tears in shocked him so much. He was fine with it.

At last, the friend who rejected me quickly. She asked if it was a mistake. She told me it wasn't right. She told me I was wrong and to stay away from her. She told me that I should kill myself.

Help?

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 21st Aug 2012

She probably needs time to adjust, she could be in shock, she thought about you one way but, you are still the same person of course....
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

That Chick2
Troll

Post by That Chick2 » Tue 21st Aug 2012

Thank you. :D *glomps*

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Tue 21st Aug 2012

^And don't get discouraged. It's great that you came out, and it's also great that the others just accepted it :D No matter what she says, there is nothing wrong with being bi.
Like Byddie said, she problaby just needs some time.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 1st Oct 2012

Okay. Well. Here we go.
I'm either a heteroromantic bisexual or just plain bi. I think I'm heteroromantic, though. Still questioning and trying to figure it out.
This is the first time I've told anyone publicly. The only people who know are APB, F1005, burningice, one or two of my real life friends who don't have FGs, my brother, and now you guys.
This is sort of terrifying. XD
I don't really plan on telling anyone else. At least not any time soon. Maybe in the future I'll make it public by posting it on Facebook and telling my parents. Maybe not. Right now I'm just sticking in my comfort zone till I get it all figured out though. So, if you guys would not talk about it outside of FG, or if you could just not tell anyone who doesn't have an FG who may know me, that would be much appreciated.
I'm so scared posting this though, you guys. XD But I figured I'd be happier embracing it than hiding it.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Right on, Holls. Thanks for telling us. <3

I support you, no matter what.
i write because you exist.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Thank you, Fowlie-chan. <3 I really appreciate that.
I was kind of scared first posting that. XD
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Tue 2nd Oct 2012

Don't be scared <3 We're FG. Except for some people I don't know that well, I don't think there's anyone who would judge you because of this.
And as Fowlie said, thank you for sharing this with us <3