The Dream Club

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Re: The Dream Club

Post by Miasaki-chan » Mon 2nd Nov 2009

XD nice way of luking at it!!! lol
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

Ally Kat
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Ally Kat » Mon 2nd Nov 2009

I know. If someone gives you a weird look all you need to do is close your eyes, find your center, count to ten, look them straight in the eye and say "Hey it's not my fault your jealous that I'm normal and your not. *scoff* Crazy.", then just walk away like your one of the coolest people on the planet. :P

I’m not calling for a second chance,
I’m screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason, but don’t give me choice,
Because I’ll just make the same mistake again.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sun 8th Nov 2009

i had a dream in which I fell through the roof of ryan higa's house as he was making his next vid.

o_0
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 19th Aug 2010

Bump!
Okay, guys, so I had a.... rather weird dream, that I wrote down in story-format (it's easier to understand in story-format) and posted here.
It's the entire dream, uncut, unedited, nothing removed and nothing added. I actually think I know what the dream is about, but I wanted you guy's opinions. (Warning, this IS going to be religious just so ya know, so don't flip on me for being all religious... XD)
Okay, so I'm a Christian right? well I have this thing where I'm afraid of demons even though I know God is going to protect me from them because they're only for people who don't believe.
Well, I think that maybe the vampires in my dream represent demons, and that what happened at the end of the dream represents that God granted His followers the power to banish demons. I think maybe it was God's way of reminding me that He will protect me from them... idk. (This probably would offer better discussion in the Bible study club... but feel free to analyze my dream if you want XD)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

theramagic
Troll
Location: I am NOT in my secret lair plotting to take over the universe! why would I be doing that...

Post by theramagic » Wed 10th Nov 2010

Is this club still going? If so i would love to join!
TEAM ARTEMIS!
“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”
-Douglas Adams

CaptainShort
Gnome

Post by CaptainShort » Thu 23rd Dec 2010

This club looks awesome!!!! (Just spent an hour looking through all 13 pages :D) Can I join?

I had this weird dream the other night... I was with this ashen haired woman about 18, and we were in this random building. She smiled at me and said "I see you are Marked.". I was obviously completed confused, and the look on my face made her say "Ah. So you do not yet know.". She just floated over and gently moved my hair aside to reveal a birthmark. I actually have this birthmark in real life and have always thought it might have a particular shape if you look at it the right way. "You are a child of Destiny, dear." She looked at me sternly, hands on my shoulders and said "I think there is someone you need to see." She waved her hand and I transported to this cloud kingdom (almost how you might picture Heaven). There was a beautiful woman about 23, with blonde ringlets halfway to her hips. She wore a headband that changed colours, hippie-style. She looked at me sadly with large blue eyes. "Come here. I suppose it's about time." she whispered. Spooked, I followed her. She walked gracefully, like striding was an art. "I am Life. I am the beginning." She touched the ground and neon flowers popped up through the clouds. "You are a Marked. My daughter, Destiny, gave birth to you. You are her messenger. First one in years." Life smiled wistfully. She skipped up to a bank of clouds which became TV screens. On them, a woman stood, just as beautiful as Life but in a cold, sinister way. Her long, shiny black hair stood out against pale skin. She was dressed in tight leather garments, that were, frankly, scary. Her irises were black. "Death!" Life gasped. The woman grinned. "I see you have Destiny's little servant. Never liked Destiny." she snarled. Life looked horrified. "She's our daughter!" she squealed. "Yes, well, any offspring of you..." her voice trailed off. "I am here to get rid of you once and for all. I am tired of life. The world needs more death. And I know how to bring eternal death." Life's eyes widened. "You can't possibly..." "Oh yes I can." she replied. "I am Death." she said simply. "I know how to kill any being. Even you." The screens flickered off. There was a question that stuck in my mind. "How did you two have ch..." I suddenly didn't want to know. "I have a male form." she said tiredly, flickering between the two. She urged me to run, and we sped off. She tried to explain as we went. "We had many children. The Goods, Destiny, Hope, Joy... And the Bads, Jealousy, Destruction... There are many more, of course." Life said. "We are greater beings. We have special powers. Some of my daughters shaped modern civilization. Music, Love..." she sighed.

I was woken up by my mother at this time.

What do you think of me making this into a story?

IwishIwasafaerie
LEPrecon Officer

Post by IwishIwasafaerie » Wed 26th Jan 2011

^That would be an awesome story Captaain Short.

I had a dream where my parents had a divorce. And I said, "You love eachother, though, right?" And my mom said yeah but it wasn't working out. Not a realistic dream though, I'm glad.

Edit//: New dream
My brother pulled up in his car for Passover and I was all "Liammmmm!!(his fake name)!" And then he brought this girl from a few cities (eventhough he lives far away) over who was jewish and my age because they didn't have a temple were she was but anyway she was staying in my room and we were watching a documentry about Tito the dead pony who dozen of scientists had disected and it was rumored that he was experimeted on by aliens. So whilst we watched, we talked. She asked what style was like here and I said lots of pink and green, then I made a signal to show that it hurts your eyes. "I think it's stupid."I said. "Yeah, we don't wear anything that hurts the boys eyes."she said. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes. I was jealous because she's my same age. And then I started organizing my closet so that thing went: dolls were I could see them, fashionable things, boring things. Partly because I felt like I had been negkecting my dolls, partly because I knew she would look through it. Then the documentry about Tito had a breakthrough and the man found a steaming hunk of metal were Tito's heart should be and the man was all excited because it ment Tito had been experiment on by aliens and then he made some armor out of it and he started running around his lawn in it and some tough looking guys came and said "Hey, freak." Then they beat him up.
Member of The Dream Club Image and The Loveless Fangirls :wub:.
Team Holly FTW!

Opal's_Clone
LEP Recruit
Location: Killing Mark Hamill for ruining Star Wars with his terrible acting.

Post by Opal's_Clone » Wed 2nd Feb 2011

I once had a dream that my mom was dead. I was scared for weeks.

Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:

Disliking Pikachu is either a felony, or it should be.

IwishIwasafaerie
LEPrecon Officer

Post by IwishIwasafaerie » Thu 3rd Feb 2011

I've had to dreams where my mom died. One made me cry. what do you think it means? I've heard dreams about one's self dieing meaning a big change.
Team Holly FTW!

Jayjay
Troll

Post by Jayjay » Sat 5th Mar 2011

Hey please could I join? I have loads of really confusing dreams and I need help figuring them out.
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage

IwishIwasafaerie
LEPrecon Officer

Post by IwishIwasafaerie » Tue 8th Mar 2011

you sound perfect for this club.
Team Holly FTW!

ArtyRocks
Troll

Post by ArtyRocks » Fri 8th Apr 2011

I want to join, i'll start a dream diary!!!

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tomb-stones where flowers should be:
And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars, my joys & desires.

-William Blake

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sat 30th Apr 2011

I have a game just for this club. Here's the link:

http://www.gizdic.com/freegames/gamespa ... jarica.htm

Adds are on Croatian, but game is on English. Ya must to... maah read the instructions.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Fri 1st Jul 2011

I had a very... unsettling dream.

My best guy friend-practically-brother was in it, my dad, reptar, and mo. It dated back to... it seemed the 1800's. I was still in my shorts and t-shirt, but still... I felt.... out of place. And then there was this huge building with a ladder that lead to many entrances.

I could never go up that ladder alone.

I would try, and try, and try, and y "brother" always told me not to. Finally, I slid down a wall in defeat. And then this creepy... I mean crazy-eyed freak walks up to me as Reptar walks over. I do something that surprised me completely. I inched over. No, I probably almost knocked Reptar over. Then this guy sat down practically on top of me, and pulled out this vial. He put this... I don't even know... in his hand, and would sprinkle it on me. Why I didn't move, I don't know. But it BURNED. I mean, in a dream I didn't exactly feel it, but I screamed my head off in pain. Reptar cried out in defense and just dodged several... I don't even know. Herbs?

Then he said, "Why are you screaming, sweetheart?" And I said nothing. I was whimpering in burning pain and couldn't seem to move. He caught Reptar and shoved us into a door under the ladder. He didn't even try...

Then there was a lady... just, in a full, big dress with a bonnet and folded umbrella, sitting humbly in a chair, watching us closely. The man ignored her completely and brought Reptar and I upstairs.

This confused me the most. In this huge room, were... a ton of memories from last week. Ally was up there, my suitcase, my duffelbag (completely) packed, and it looked like a hotel room.... but it was dark and barely lit. Now I heard the shower running.

My "brother" was in there. Surprisingly, for several minutes we messed around with each other, but then I had to... go down for something. Everyone knew we couldn't go back down the stairs... that left the ladder.

My dad appeared from one of the hundred doorways. He said he'll take me, after my "brother" said he couldn't. He had to... find something. Something dangerous. Why the hell he was in the shower, don't ask me.

So Reptar went down first, and Dad kept a tight grip on my arm. It was like they knew something was going to happen. As Reptar hit the ground, my dad seemed to vanish. The ladder leaned forward, but only the top, sending me falling. It was a ways up, and suddenly I hit the ground. Not a scratch on me. I was slightly dizzy, but not a SINGLE scratch on me...

Reptar helped me up and i think I was gathering... church clothes...

Even in my dream that confused me... I'd never gone to church.

So suddenly I had a small fastforward and I was back in the room. I was now in a huge dress with a bonnet tied around a bun. My "brother",(he's not the slightest bit religious, keep that in mind), Reptar and Ally (who's not very religious) all came out dressing nicely. My "brother" I don't remember... but he urged me to get out...

Then I woke up...

And this dream has put me on an uneasy, nervous, anxious edge... It wasn't exactly a nightmare.. yet.. it was... I don't even know.
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 1st Jul 2011

^ O______o

Okay, guys, I'm returning to this club! Mainly because I'm only really active in the Performing Arts club now, so I guess I'll just be in two clubs now with this...
Lately I've been having crazy insane nightmares. ><
If you guys want some help with what certain things that have appeared frequently in your dreams mean, go to these sites. The first one is more detailed but it only has a few things in it, the other one has less detailed meanings but has pretty much everything that appears in your dreams that's symbolic. Any little, small insignificant details you remember (lots of mirrors or masks, blood, people dying, etc.), LOOK FOR IT. You'd be surprised how much you'd find out from these.

More detailed, but less things in it.

This one has WAY more.

Okay, last night I had a totally wacked out dream but I don't remember it. So I'll tell you as much of my RECENT dreams as I can remember.

So a few weeks ago, I had this dream where my mom, my brother and I had to go on a trip. We were going to go on a flight, then stay the night in a hotel, then my brother and I were going to go on the NEXT flight the next day on our own, for some reason. So we got to our hotel after the first flight, and my mom told me to wait in this little coffee/snack shop thing because her and my brother had something they had to talk about. Well, I'm like whatever, okay. So I sit there and wait... and wait... and wait. Eventually I get bored, so I start wandering throughout the hotel. I run into an adult from my dance place, and she grabs my arm and says "No, you can't go there!" As she says that, I hear crashing coming from behind a nearby door. So I yank my arm away and pull the door open (as I do this the adult vanishes). I find myself in a totally gray stairwell, with my mom and my brother fist fighting, but my brother is getting beaten up and my mom looks VERY ticked off. I step between them and start trying to break the fight up, but they act like I'm not even there, like they don't even see or hear me.
So I run back outside and start running to look for help. I see my friends, but they ignore me. I see adults I know, but they won't help me or listen to me. So I run back to the stairwell to attempt to break it up again.
I find my brother dead in a big pool of his own blood, and I start screaming and crying. I ask my mom why she killed him. Why did she do it!? Why?! My mom just smirks at me and says "Don't you see? It's all your fault."
Then I woke up.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was babysitting. The little girl I babysit--let's call her "G"--and her neighbors, "P", "K", and "M" are outside playing, I'm just making sure that they don't do anything stupid and get hurt, you know. So I'm just kind of trailing along behind them. "M" is a very little girl, and very emotional. She's around three. (the other three girls are five, six and seven). K sees a dead bird in the backyard. She points and yells "Look!" M kind of stares at it in horror, the three other girls just give it a wide birth and I try to figure out what kind of bird it is without touching it or getting close to it. All of a sudden, this Peter Pan-looking boy is standing there in front of us, smiling in a really malicious way. I get the feeling that, even though he looks to be around eight, he's much, much older and wiser than we are. His face stayed with me for a long, long time after I woke up--his eyes had this haunting, inhuman feeling to them.He starts cackling and laughing, and points at M. "M DID IT!" he yells. "SHE KILLED THE BIRD!" Obviously, M immediately starts crying and screaming about how no, she did not, in fact, do it. She starts calling him mean and stupid, and he starts yanking on her arm. "Bird killer, bird killer, bird killer!" She's near hysterical by then, and then the boy begins treating P, K, and G in the same way as he's treating M. He ignores me and acts like I'm not there, and I don't try to defend the girls because I know he'll begin attacking me as well. But then out of nowhere, he attacks me. All of a sudden my mom is there and protects me, and P, K and M go inside their houses. I grab G and run down to her basement with her, but all of a sudden she isn't there and I'm down there hiding alone. I was so afraid in the dream that I actually FELT my fear in my heart OUTSIDE of my dream. My mom came down to get me around half an hour later in dream time and was like "It's okay now, HS9. It's over." So I reach for her hand like I'm a little girl, but all of a sudden we're on this like... Channel of metal fans? (yes, fans like the type that keep you cool in hot weather). It was up in the sky, and there were these squares of metal around each fan. So me and my mom are climbing across it, and my mom smoothly jumps down from one fan to another. But my hand slips and I grab the blades of one of the fans. Mom jumps smoothly down to the ground but I'm stuck on the fan, left behind. I slowly try to turn the fan around, so I can see my surroundings better. All of the fans are rusting INCREDIBLY badly.
My hands slip and I fall hard onto the ground next to my mom. We look around and see all of our surroundings in a dull gray and beige color combination. There are creepy people, just like that little Peter Pan like boy from earlier walking all around us, but they stare right through us as if we're not there.
I grabbed onto my mom, again like a child, and whimpered "Mommy, where are we?" She said "I don't know." I asked "Is God gonna protect us?" and she didn't answer.
Then I woke up.

Two nights ago, I had a dream I only remember bits and pieces of, not the entire thing. (nobody laugh at this, this was a REALLY scary dream when it actually happened) I remember I was trying to protect some of the Weasleys from Harry Potter--they didn't have magic and somebody was after them. I remember fighting and struggling to protect them, and somebody else was trying to help me protect them, but all of them died but Ginny. I went into the room where they had died and there was blood splattered all over the place, and Ginny's dead, bloody body was on the ground even though Ginny was alive and well. So I walked out of the room and I was like "Ginny, your dead body's in there." and she kind of ignored me, like she registered what I was saying but was staring out to space. And for some unfathomable reason, I asked "Do you want to see it?" and she kind of mumbled a "no." I remember something to do with investigators, the entire house being dark... Then me and Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji were running up an endless, endless, endless flight of stairs with Ciel's butler Sebastian next to us. When we got to the top, we were in like a dark tower room... and Ciel was yelling at the queen of England from Kuroshitsuji stuff like "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM OFF? WHY DO YOU KEEP ATTACKING US?" Something... something I don't remember came out of the shadows and attacked us... it was all blurry, but there was a lot of black and red in the room... Sebastian was protecting us (or trying to, somehow it was even winning against Sebastian), and then I woke up...

Last night, I had a dream that me and my best friend BI, and a guy we know, T, were ... at an anime-con like thing, but it wasn't an anime con. And we weren't dressed up in any certain costume, for some reason our clothes kept shifting from regular clothes to costumes. I remember I was kind of tuning BI out, and then she tapped my shoulder and T was with her smiling at me... and... and... ARGH! *struggling to remember it all* I remember something attacked us, somebody else died and we sort of went back in the past when the "con" ended, but I don't remember any specifics... sorry guys ><

And finally:
Last month I had a dream that I was somebody else with a lot of self-esteem problems. Like a twin of me, but with a totally different personality (I LOOKED the same but acted nothing like myself. I was quiet, shy and reserved). I got sent by some sort of psychiatrist into a HUUUUUUUUGE wardrobe full of clothes, but he didn't tell me what I was supposed to do in there, so I guessed I was supposed to take them because that was what his behavior had been hinting at. So I started taking stuff I liked off of racks, but then I heard this really loud gaggle of popular girls come in so I threw all the stuff I had pulled off the hangers underneath of something in case I WASN'T supposed to take things I like. I remember timidly approaching them, but they ignored me or made fun of me, and I just about cried... and then I woke up... and I didn't really get what the point of that one was... (oh, and almost all of the clothes/furniture/decorations were BRIGHT, bright pink or gold)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.