The Dream Club

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
bluehazel
Troll

The Dream Club

Post by bluehazel » Sun 27th Apr 2008

I filled out an application for this club like two months ago and now I'm FINALLY making the club. Okay, so the dream club is for people who would need to analyze their dreams. I started keeping a dream diary awhile ago and really needed some help analyzes my dreams, preferably with people who won't judge me. So i thought, hey, let's make a club about it on fangathering. So here it is! ^_^

What you do in this club is keep a diary of your dreams here. It doesn't have to be a strict diary with every dream...I know I plan on keeping certain things to myself :oops:, but all those weird dreams that you have no idea what they mean can be posted here. Then everyone can try to analyze them together. It's something I've always wanted to try!

Also, put I am a dreamer in your siggy however you want it.

If people are interested, I'll post stuff from my dream diary here soon. I need serious help figuring out what some of my dreams mean!
BLUEHAZEL
ImageImage
Thanks to /b/ for telling me how to make animated GIFs!(my avvy)
=) I am a proud member of the Hyperactive club *twitch*
Guess who's back, back, back, back again, 'gain, 'gain.
I'm sorry my conscience called in sick again

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Re: The Dream Club

Post by GoMulchGo » Sun 27th Apr 2008

This is pretty cool, I think I'll join. Can I?
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Tue 29th Apr 2008

Hmm. Well, recently I had a dream. I was going to watch a hockey game from a few friends of me. *they were opponents, in case you're interested.* And the trainer from the friend who I like the most *well, they are both guys. But who cares about that?* said he needed me to play in his team, so I played that match.
Since I almost never dream, it's rare for me to even have a dream, let alone one which I still remember quite clearly. :P
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 30th Apr 2008

Omg I had this like really weird dream last night.

So I'm with Artemis and Eragon in the middle of a deserted desert, and we find this tunnel, and I said "What does this tunnel go to?" and unluckly, I didn't get to finish the dream. Next thing I knew, I heard "WAKE UP!!!" in my ear and my mom was shaking me awake.

Any idea what it could mean?

In the Dream Thread, I posted a dream. I'll go copy and paste it.

/Edit: Dream:

The dream starts and I'm in this messed up freaky haunted building right? So I'm wandering around, checking all this stuff out, and out of nowhere, this voice comes out and says "I am Zamorak." I was so freaked out!!!!! I hate Zamorak, he's the god of chaos, I'm a Saradomian, Saradomin is the god of peace. Anyways back to the dream...

There was all this junk laying around, and I couldn't tell what it all was, but I knew it was nothing good. Then out of like, nonexistence, this crowd of girls comes out, they're all really nice and they're trapped in this building with me. Then all this freaky stuff happens (doors opening and closing, ghosts chasing us), and we finally get to this one room with a mirror in it, this one girl's brother who is her twin appears in the mirror, reaches out and pulls her in and yells "I finally got my revenge!" (Revenge for what I don't know), we all ran into the room attached to it screaming, it was a dead end and this woman appeared, I don't know if she was real or a ghost, we all yelled louder and I flung open the window, we all jumped out onto the grass below, the landing was hard and painful but we all got up and started running, then this man with a flashlight started chasing after us, we all kept screaming and running yelling "HELP! HELP! WE'RE BEING CHASED BY A MADMAN!" but no one was there to hear us, soon all of us were out of breath and this guy sent something flying at us like a spell, it was yellowish blue, and we all reappared back inside the building (damned that madman!!!).

The woman who was in the room with us when we jumped out of the window came back, she started chasing us all with a knife, we ran into this room that had the doorkey in it and we locked the door, we noticed a dresser overflowing with clothes and wigs and whatnot, so we all put on disguises and made up new names in whispers, the woman floated through the door at that moment (that was when I realized she was a ghost) and she still had the knife so we all jumped out the window AGAIN, we were all running as fast as we could, the woman appeared outside the building then the dream changed...

We weren't wearing our disguises, but we were still in a group, and I think we went back in time because the woman was there but she was solid and living like us. The building was different, and it was... peaceful. She wasn't chasing after us trying to kill us.

Then there was this big-screen TV and all, and we had to take care of this sick guy for her...

then I woke up...

It was so freaky!

BTW: You probably didn't get the "I am Zamorak" part unless you've played Castle Wars on runescape. I'll explain...

There are three gods on RuneScape, Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix. Guthix is the god of balance, Zamorak is the god of chaos, and Saradomin is the god of peace. Guthix is okay, I'm a Saradomin "follower" on RuneScape, and Zamorak is pure evil to me. I was so freaked out in the dream, because I HATE Zamorak and the god of evilness was right there in that room, invisible to me, but I could hear him!!!!
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Meova

Post by Meova » Wed 30th Apr 2008

Hmm. Maybe it's about good and bad, how you'll always be tempted by evil or something? *Just thinking of something now. Don't kill me.* But if you stick with good, it'll all turn out OK?
ImageImageImageImage

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 17th May 2008

Warning: This post is rated PG for mild language.

Last night I fell asleep and I had THE freakiest dream. EVER. [Not in the scary scale, in the weird scale.]

Mk. So me, my mom, my brother, 2 of my cousins, and my aunt were going to this party place. And it was PACKED. Seriously. And we just chose a random table with 6 empty chairs right next to each other. And then while I was looking down the table, I realized there was this dude that looked EXACTLY LIKE ARTEMIS FOWL. [Then I remembered Artemis Fowl. the user said he looked a lot like Artemis, and I realized it was him.] I was like "Holy crap!"

And then I told one of my cousins [who's a girl] that I knew him on a forum and she was like "Holy--" and then I said I had to go to the bathroom and my cousin came with me, and we were walking down this long "deserted" corridor, and then Kabuto and his 2 teammates from Naruto came out of the middle of nowhere, and they captured us, then out of the wild blue Shino, also from Naruto, came down the corner and tried to get us away from them but then he got captured too, and then Artemis Fowl. came down the hallway and then he beat up Kabuto and his two teammates ran away screaming, and then he realized that heknew me from FG, and then we were talking and my cousin was like "WTF" and Shino was all "Holy crap they never saw each other in real life how do they know each other?"

And then my mom woke me up. I wish I got to finish the dream.. Yeah.. I told you it was freaky, didn't I?
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Meova

Post by Meova » Mon 19th May 2008

I am having lots of dreams lately, and they all seem to revolve around my best friend... One time, a girl from my class said to me: Just admit you love him. And I don't! Well, I love him, yes, but as a friend! I'm trying to figure out what the dreams mean. Or I give too much attention to the people saying we're a couple, or they try to tell me that I do love him. Who knows?
ImageImageImageImage

I is an elf
Gnome

Post by I is an elf » Wed 21st May 2008

Meova - I think that the dream means that when people say you two are a couple it bothers you so this dream when you two are together is just depicting your fear. Just my opinion.

*could be very wrong. ^_^*
Random Fowl Fan #12
Member hunter of the Supernatural club *we have Double barrels!* (sam and Dean Winchester)
I am a dreamer
A member of C.I.A. - The Chosen One. All Hail Cyborgs, The True Masters Of The World!
^_^

Meova

Post by Meova » Thu 22nd May 2008

I think I figured out now what might've been the cause of my dreams. For the Twilight-fans, I'll just say two words: Jacob Black. I think you'll know enough. (not that he exactly is Jacob, but I feel around him the way Bella does) For the non-Twilight-fans: Go pick up the books! :P
ImageImageImageImage

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 22nd May 2008

Hey, anyone gonna tell me what my dream about meeting the member Artemis Fowl. means?!?

OMG! WHAT IF IT MEANS I'LL GO TO THE SAME PARTY, IN THE SAME PLACE, WITH THE SAME PEOPLE, AND ACTUALLY SEE HIM, AND THEN NARUTO CHARACTERS COME TO LIFE AND ARTEMIS SAVES ME FROM THEM!

[Brain overload.]

*faints*

/Edit:

ZOMG WHAT IS UP WITH ME HAVING DREAMS WITH NARUTO CHARACTERS IN THEM?!?

Alrighty. Last night. Dream:

I enter the dream and I morph into the Shippuuden version of Naruto Uzumaki. (Weird.) Then out of nowhere, Sasuke (Shippuuden version) comes and then we're fighting, and I'm all "I'm gonna beat your (censor)", and he's like "Dream on!" and we're fighting and using techniques and he sends a Chidori down his sword and hits me with it right in the stomach, and I'm like "Omfg you (censor)" and then Elder Chiyo (also from Shippuuden) comes in and tries to stop us and then Sakura (shippuuden version) comes in and drags her back because she knows Sasuke'll kill Chiyo if Chiyo tried to stop the fight, and then I'm like "DIE SASUKE" and me and Sasuke continue fighting and then...

My mom woke me up...

Tbth... Why the flip does she wake me up in the middle of the coolest dreams ever? WHY GOD?? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spasms*

*cough*

Erm... yeah.

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Wed 4th Jun 2008

HollyShort9 wrote:Hey, anyone gonna tell me what my dream about meeting the member Artemis Fowl. means?!?

Wishful thinking, that's what it is. ;)

Okay, I'm joining this club. I'm really interested in dreams and astral projection and all that stuff. MMmn actually gave me some useful resources for astral projection last year [but I'm too scared to induce myself].

Anyway, now for my dreams. I've experienced lucid dreaming twice, so far. [Lucid dreaming is the ability to be conscious and be in control while you're dreaming.] I experienced it for the second one about a week ago. About two days later, I had an episode of sleep paralysis.

The lucid dream was super weird. It involved some type of classy mall, my parents, and a T-Rex. The basic gist is that, I was talking with my parents and then when we were done talking, they started walking away. By this time I realized that I was dreaming, and I saw a T-Rex coming their way. I tried changing the scenario and making the T-Rex change into something else, but the dream was too powerful. I gave up and decided to wake up.

The sleep paralysis episode was weirder. I was working late reviewing for this huge exam that night, so I went to bed at around 2:20 AM. So I dreamt that I was out in the living room, with the TV on. A Lakers game was on ESPN. I was standing, so I sat down on the couch. Zac was there, and I sat beside him. He said something about the Lakers, and we just watched the game. Later on, I realized that it wasn't Zac anymore--that it was my sister. Or someone else who took the form of my older sister. I knew that something was wrong. This time, I knew that this was going to be another astral projection/sleep paralysis episode. So my "sister" grabbed my left wrist and started pulling, telling me to go with her. She was like, "c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon" and I was thinking "no no no no". I tried saying no, but the left part of my face was paralyzed and just like my first sleep paralysis/astral projection episode, I had a hard time speaking. I also felt that I was being dragged upwards. Because I was conscious, I resisted. I later on was able to yank my left arm and roll over to my side. I woke up after that.

I checked the clock. 2:45 AM.

PS: I could do a self-analysis of my dreams, but this is already a long wall of text as it is.
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

Meova

Post by Meova » Wed 4th Jun 2008

Dar - just a question... What did MMmn give you for sources? Can you PM them to me? Please?
ImageImageImageImage

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 6th Jun 2008

New dream. (What is up with me having freaky dreams lately)

I fall asleep and I'm at my dress rehearsal before my dance recital, and all of a sudden, the wings come crashing down. So we're shepherded outside and then there are flying saucers everywhere.

So my mom drives us home, and she applies the breaks to the car and we all jump out and slam the doors. AND THEN THE CAR STARTS ROLLING AFTER US. So we close the garage door and it goes down on the hood, smashing the car in half. (What a waste of good metal and car parts.)

And then we get inside and aliens come in and my dog kicks their butt. Literally kicks their butt. And she bites them and claws at them until they leave, and we pet her head and flop her ears around and give her doggy treats and say, "Good dog!"

And then I woke up.

Do you think that's a message that after tomorrow (tomorrow's Friday, my dressrehearsal is on Saturday) that there's gonna be an alien invasion?

Or what do you think it means? Just an overactive imagination and a hyper brain?

Hopefully the latter....

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Post by GoMulchGo » Fri 6th Jun 2008

Maybe you are going to have lots of fun. :razz:
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 6th Jun 2008

I'm thinking back and the only dream I can remember that I haven't already said took place.. last month, maybe the month before that.

Alrighty. So. I start dreaming and I appear in this big, wide, metal building. WITH NAZIS. EVERYWHERE. And instead of hunting Jews, THEY WERE HUNTING CHRISTIANS. AND I'M A CHRISTIAN.

Anyways, they made me change to this uniform of a bandana, really thin shorts, really thin tights, and a super-thin shirt. And it was cold because it was starting to turn to spring. So I take the uniform and go into the bathroom. I change into the uniform in a stall and I leave the stall and see my friend that's from my neighborhood, Hannah. I run over to Hannah and I say, "Hannah, is that really you!?" and she said "[Entermynamehere], they got you, too?!" and we were practically crying at the thought of we got to see each other again, and so Hannah had been there for a year, so she told me. Then Hannah looked at her watch and forced me to the floor and told me to cover my mouth and nose with the top of my shirt and only to breathe as much as needed. She explained at that time in the girls' bathroom, a vent opened and let out posioned air into the bathroom, and that the Nazis locked the door from the outside until the air was sucked back into the vents.

So I instantly drop down to the floor and cover my mouth and nose and hardly breathe at all, like Hannah instructed to. The air seemed to get tighter around us, and we could tell that the gas was starting to kick in, and then the vents made a sucking noise and closed. Hannah stood up and told me it was safe to get up and breathe again. So I get up. Then the door bursts open and these people dressed in colorful Indian (not the Indians with powows and such, the Indians from India) outfits come in and me and Hannah get sucked upward and everything goes black---

and then it's Easter, and me and Hannah are scared because the Nazis choose a death march of 50 girls on Easter, and we're scared that one or both of us will be in the death march, and then....

I woke up.

Does that mean that history will repeat itself, but instead of Jews it'll be Christians, and that me and Hannah (possibly our families, too), will be victims of it? And that maybe a few of the events in the dream will happen? (Such as me and Hannah's reunion, the posioned gas, the uniforms.)

Hopefully not! EEK!!!