Club Applications

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
Battery
Ringbearer

Re: Club Applications

Post by Battery » Wed 13th Apr 2011

@Shadowsnake: I think Gothic and I are okaying it :) Is everyone okay with locking Music Lusters and opening this?

@ArtyRocks: One post at a time, please, as I said before ;) And I think you could incorporate your club idea into the Save the Dragons club… and unless Alanna has told you otherwise, can you keep business for that club in the official club thread, please? :)
online more often than you probably assume
tumblr & ao3

ArtyRocks
Troll

Post by ArtyRocks » Fri 15th Apr 2011

Artificial Asian wrote:@Shadowsnake: I think Gothic and I are okaying it :) Is everyone okay with locking Music Lusters and opening this?

@ArtyRocks: One post at a time, please, as I said before ;) And I think you could incorporate your club idea into the Save the Dragons club… and unless Alanna has told you otherwise, can you keep business for that club in the official club thread, please? :)
Yes! Yes! Yes! a million yes's later... Thank U soooo much!!! :D

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Fri 15th Apr 2011

Er... I don't really think you're reading that how I meant it >_> I meant that the new club could be a bit too much alike the Save the Dragons Club, so probably shouldn't be formed... and that you should probably keep posts about a specific club in the topic for the club... XD Sorry, I'll try and be more clear next time... it's really not my choice who is the leader of that club :)
tumblr & ao3

ArtyRocks
Troll

Post by ArtyRocks » Sat 16th Apr 2011

Artificial Asian wrote:Er... I don't really think you're reading that how I meant it >_> I meant that the new club could be a bit too much alike the Save the Dragons Club, so probably shouldn't be formed... and that you should probably keep posts about a specific club in the topic for the club... XD Sorry, I'll try and be more clear next time... it's really not my choice who is the leader of that club :)
ok, i understand, but my new idea for the Dragonz club idea was actually really different then the "Save the Dragonz" club. for one thing the only thing they hav in common is that it has dragons in it. the Dragonz club is about talking about all the books we hav read and what there about and what we think about them. Things like that, nothing to do with Saving Dragons from what people say about them taking princesses and stuff like that. Dragonz would be about ur opinion of dragons and what ur fav book is, what its about, what u think is the best description of dragons(what u think they actually do, feel, and their history), and other things like that. So u see, Save the Dragons and Dragonz are 2 completely different things

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 16th Apr 2011

^But it wouldn't be the first time we've combined two different clubs with similar interests :) Tell you what, as far as I'm concerned, you can post in Save the Dragons and tell them AA says they're talking about all aspects of dragons in there now :wink: But I'm leaving deciding the leader to Alanna, I think. If she has some process she wants applicants to follow.
tumblr & ao3

ArtyRocks
Troll

Post by ArtyRocks » Tue 19th Apr 2011

Artificial Asian wrote:^But it wouldn't be the first time we've combined two different clubs with similar interests :) Tell you what, as far as I'm concerned, you can post in Save the Dragons and tell them AA says they're talking about all aspects of dragons in there now :wink: But I'm leaving deciding the leader to Alanna, I think. If she has some process she wants applicants to follow.
Okay, I don't want to argue with a mod and i know ur right so thx! XD
P.S. Srry but i stopped ur mod count ^_^

shadowsnake451
Troll

Post by shadowsnake451 » Fri 20th May 2011

Okay, sorry to barge in, but I'm just gonna go ahead and start my club, and someone can lock it if they have to.
:D
Shadowsnake451
You have to be crazy to know me
Lover of all things geeky- proud member of GEEK CLUB and FG SHERLOCKIANS

The people on Glee are not outcasts. They can sing, they can dance, they're good looking. The real outcasts in this world are sat in the corner, watching, plotting their revenge on the glee club.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Fri 2nd Sep 2011

Club Name: The LGBTQ Club
What the club is about: Creating a supportive and safe environment for LGBTQ FGers.
Club requirements, if any (such as a blurb in a person's signature or staying active): Nothing, you don't even have to be LGBTQ, just be supportive and don't pass judgments on others, that goes for everyone in the club.
Goals, if any: see "What the club is about"
Other: It gets better =3
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Fri 2nd Sep 2011

^ APPROVED. A million times over. <3
for a very important date!

heart_of_gold
LEP Recruit

Post by heart_of_gold » Sun 25th Sep 2011

Club Name: The Naughty Nautical Neighbours
What the club is about: The epicness of Spongebob. We shall discuss Spongebob as fans, ranting together.
Club requirements, if any (such as a blurb in a person's signature or staying active): Put Proud Naughty Nautical Neighbour! or something of that sort in their sig.
Goals, if any: Er...to express the epicness of Spongebob Squarepants?
Other: Er...hmm...nothing else I guess.

No honor, no glory, only blisters in unfortunate places~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXTzvIB ... re=related
The best thing ever. <33333

[size=150]
ImageImageImage[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k7V3e]
Coudja please click on my egg{s}?

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 25th Sep 2011

That sort of falls under the category of I Love XX Clubs... we don't allow fan clubs of specific fandoms in the clubs section ;) Sorry. But you can always discuss it in the Media thread for it, and if there isn't already one, you can make one :)
tumblr & ao3

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Tue 27th Sep 2011

Hey, I want to have a club. :D
Club Name: Percy Jackson Club
What the club is about: We would be comparing the Percy Jackson characters to people from other book series and just fangirling/boying in general. :D
Club requirements, if any (such as a blurb in a person's signature or staying active): You just have to post at least once a week, unless you can't make it. If you can't, PM me.
Goals, if any: To have fun and educate people on all things Percy Jackson!
Other: (none)
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Tue 27th Sep 2011

Again, that's an I Love XX Club ;) Feel free to discuss Percy Jackson in the appropriate Media thread, but it's disapproved as a club.
tumblr & ao3

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Tue 27th Sep 2011

Oh, okay. :D
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

heart_of_gold
LEP Recruit

Post by heart_of_gold » Sun 16th Oct 2011

Club Name: The Poetry Club (I've looked all through the Clubs forums and I can't find a Poetry club, so here it is.)
What the club is about: Um, Poetry, maybe? :awesome:
Club requirements, if any (such as a blurb in a person's signature or staying active): PROUD MEMBER OF THE POETRY CLUB!!!!!! or some such.
Goals, if any: To write awesome poetry.
Other: I love ice cream.

No honor, no glory, only blisters in unfortunate places~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXTzvIB ... re=related
The best thing ever. <33333

[size=150]
ImageImageImage[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k7V3e]
Coudja please click on my egg{s}?