normal paranormal

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
/b/
LEP Commander

Re: normal paranormal

Post by /b/ » Sat 19th Jan 2008

Feandril wrote:It's just a trip you got in the moment I say and nothing more than that...

You do know that "trip" is not translated the same in to English? :D

Trip = false emotion, perception, feeling. That's how I'd translate it ;)

I love you guys :]

Feandril
Centaur Genius

Post by Feandril » Sun 20th Jan 2008

[Statement]: What you trippin' about foo'? :razz: :razz:
Place My Body On A Ship And Burn It To The Sea
Let My Spirit Rise, Valkyries Carry Me
Take Me To Valhalla Where My Brothers Wait For Me
Fire Burning To The Sky My Spirit Will Never Die!

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Sun 20th Jan 2008

Tripping is a word, but "trip" doesn't have the same meaning ;)

"You're delusional" might be the closest one really to the "you're tripping" :D

Holly314
LEP Recruit

Post by Holly314 » Sun 20th Jan 2008

And what does this have to do with normal paranormal?

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Sun 20th Jan 2008

His intelligence is paranormally low, and we are paranormally spammish so we spam paranormal with normal spam :D

Holly314
LEP Recruit

Post by Holly314 » Mon 21st Jan 2008

ooooooook........Isn't that against the rules? Anyways, no self respecting person should believe in those forensic psychics. They just get an already solved case, and make it appear that they have solved the crime of the century. I hope none of you believe that stuff. There are real psychics, but those people are not psychics.

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Mon 21st Jan 2008

Holly314 wrote:ooooooook........Isn't that against the rules? Anyways, no self respecting person should believe in those forensic psychics. They just get an already solved case, and make it appear that they have solved the crime of the century. I hope none of you believe that stuff. There are real psychics, but those people are not psychics.

Not really. There are dozens and dozens of fake ones, but there are three or four who really helped out on some cases. The most famous one was a detective by profession and he used his talents to find bodies and captives.Truly a hero.

Foaly Twin
LEP Recruit

Post by Foaly Twin » Wed 23rd Jan 2008

A lot of these people aren't phsycic, they just have really good detective skills and make out they have phsycic powers. It's all fo publicity
Shansters United
normal/paranormal (in a way)
Proud member of the club for INSANE people!
Founder of the Loveless FanBoys <3
ImageThank's to /b/ for my old awesome siggy! I owe you one dude!!

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Wed 23rd Jan 2008

Foaly Twin wrote:A lot of these people aren't phsycic, they just have really good detective skills and make out they have phsycic powers. It's all fo publicity

I thought I implied that with the

"Dozens and dozens of fake ones and three or four of real ones"

but if I didn't then I'll say it again :D

The fact is that there WERE some that COULDN'T have gotten it any other way. Like, the guy who found a dead girls body thrown somewhere in a crop field and she was a girl from the city. There were NO CHANCES he could have found the body by random search, and also that he could have known as it was deserted and no one could have informed the cops ;)

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 25th Jan 2008

^yeah there are somethings that cannot be explained logically. There is a point where you have to step back and say 'hey maybe that guy just knew. Maybe there isn't a rational explanation he could indeed be phsycic!'

Foaly Twin
LEP Recruit

Post by Foaly Twin » Sat 26th Jan 2008

I agree with both /b/ and cabaline. There is a thin between real phsycics and fonies.
Shansters United
normal/paranormal (in a way)
Proud member of the club for INSANE people!
Founder of the Loveless FanBoys <3
ImageThank's to /b/ for my old awesome siggy! I owe you one dude!!

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Sat 26th Jan 2008

Tonight I'm going to watch a program, The Next Uri Geller. *y'all know who Uri Geller is? He's a guy who can bend spoons with no force used, and mend watches or so.* I'm so going to have a good laugh. :P I read somewhere that Uri Geller was a fake, well, I'll be watching! :D
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Tue 29th Jan 2008

GAH! I AM SO FRUSTRATED!

My aura-sensing is going away. Before I was able to concentrate and see some people's auras, but now I don't see ANYTHING! HELP ME!
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Wed 30th Jan 2008

1hollyfan wrote:GAH! I AM SO FRUSTRATED!

My aura-sensing is going away. Before I was able to concentrate and see some people's auras, but now I don't see ANYTHING! HELP ME!

Relax.

That's the best you can do. It's a gift and it can't work for you. It can work when it wants but when it doesn't work it's telling you something. It might be that YOUR aura is damaged since you can only see other people's auras while you are good yourself.

Aura is undamaged at very small kids or clean people, like monks or something, since they don't do bad deeds EVER and they don't get people's hate.

The reason of a harmed aura can be a bad act of yours. Other reason might be someone else hating/cursing you, or living in a place with underground springs (bad negative energy summoned from the Space) but that would triggered earlier, unless you moved recently or something.

Holly314
LEP Recruit

Post by Holly314 » Wed 30th Jan 2008

It is very infuriating. My friend, bridgette hit me on the head once very hard and it came back on, but you probably don't want to try that. Overall, I agree with /b/. Just relax. It has a mind of its own, and will literally work when it wants to. Soemtimes, I've noticed, a feeling of Deja Vu triggers it again. At one point I knew how to turn it on and off. Very hard, took a lot of concentrating. ButI'm losing my control over it, and I know what it feels like. It'll flicker a lot early on. Be glad for these short interventions. I've been aura blind for almost a month. It's starting to kick back in, but very slowly. So you'll just have to get used to it.