normal paranormal

Anyone can start or join a club in here.
Holly314
LEP Recruit

Re: normal paranormal

Post by Holly314 » Mon 25th Feb 2008

My seeking is halfway back. Other than that, I had a dream the other night, and I know exactly what the first paragraph of the fourth Maximum Ride book, coming out in 3 weeks, is going to say. YAY! I'M PREDICTING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edit: Also in an attempt to get this club talking again, I've identified more aura seeking colors.
Rose- Love.
Purple- Heartache
Dull blue or yellow- sick or sad
Orange- Deceitful or untruthful
Red- angry
Lavender Blue- Longing
Bright yellow- Self absorption, pride, or self-satisfaction
Lite blue- devotion
Green- Uncertainty
Orange Red- Pure Rage
Dusty Dun-yellow - Pity, or self-pity
Dark orange- competitiveness
Dark indigo- Knowledge
And that's all Folks! I'm sure there's more, but I don't know them.

Foaly Twin
LEP Recruit

Post by Foaly Twin » Fri 7th Mar 2008

I had another of those strange moments where i can sorta see the future. I was gonna ask out this girl, see, and I had a really bad feeling that she was gonna slap me.
And unfortunately for me she did. Not really seeing the future but sometimes it helps a lot.
Shansters United
normal/paranormal (in a way)
Proud member of the club for INSANE people!
Founder of the Loveless FanBoys <3
ImageThank's to /b/ for my old awesome siggy! I owe you one dude!!

GoMulchGo
LEP Recruit
Location: Trapped in the sunken ship of Titanic. T_T Help me.

Post by GoMulchGo » Tue 18th Mar 2008

I haven't tried to see people's auras, but whenever I hear a song, a random color just comes to my head. Does that count for being psychic?
Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Who cares! It's going to turn into ketchup anyway.

Oh! And yogurt rules! Yeah! Go bacteria!

ImageClick here to feed me a Rare Candy!Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Holly314
LEP Recruit

Post by Holly314 » Tue 18th Mar 2008

Not exactly psychic. This sounds like it may have something to do with aura reading on a grander scale. You could be seeing the aura of the songwriter, another person who's listened to it, or it mey not be an aura at all. Either way, you're welcome here. :D

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Tue 18th Mar 2008

On the other hand, you might see the aura of the song. Try listening songs of the same artist, then of the same genre, then try comparing Hard Rock and Classic. It might turn out to be interesting :D

I love you guys :]

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Fri 21st Mar 2008

I just took up pendeling again. I had the urge to do it, and I got a spell, so it might be the truth now which comes out. And it said that a friend of me would try to make a move in a week... To be continued.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

/b/
LEP Commander

Post by /b/ » Sat 22nd Mar 2008

Meova wrote:I just took up pendeling again. I had the urge to do it, and I got a spell, so it might be the truth now which comes out. And it said that a friend of me would try to make a move in a week... To be continued.

Pendeling can be really useful. Watch out though, if you have underground water under your house (not in pipes, but loose running from some source somewhere) it will distort the answers you get. Also, it's bad energy flow for a house, so I before a purchase you should always check for those :D

I love you guys :]

Meova

Post by Meova » Sat 22nd Mar 2008

If you say so... I always found that it told me what I wanted to hear. Well, I'll keep you updated.
ImageImageImageImage

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 16th Jul 2008

Guys-- shhshshhhshhh, but PRl, my cousin (PunkerRockerlov), both me and her can see auras and PRl can see more than that! Since I'm 9 years old (almost 10) and my senses aren't good yet, I can't see a lot of stuff and I've only seen auras twice and they were really thin, but PRl is almost 15 (she will be in October) and she sees spirits and black marks on walls and outlines of bodies moving and she just looks at people and their auras jump out of them really thickly...SHHHSHHHSHHH don't tell anybody!!!! We don't want people to know unless they're people.. ah how should I phrase it?... "like us" and we know that for sure or are certain they're.... "like us".Y'know? Oh and PRl gets these goosebumps up her arms and sudden chills randomly on different days and dates and she thinks it's something to do with something physic or whatever you want to call it. But like I said, SHHH SHHH SHHH don't tell anyone!!!
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Holly314
LEP Recruit

Post by Holly314 » Thu 17th Jul 2008

M'k! *duct tapes mouth* mmmm! Mmmhmmmhmm! MMHMMM! *rips duct tape off, gasping for breath*
I found something classified....
When I have my glasses on, my aura seeking doesn't work. It isn't just an eye trick, and I'm sure of it. I can still see the auras with my glasses on, they're just thinner and fainter. With my glasses off, they pop out a lot more, have more color and expression. It's like the eye people are TRYING to keep us from seeing...

Meova

Post by Meova » Thu 17th Jul 2008

I recently found out something, I just have to look up the right word for something. Hold on.

Well, what I found out is that if I use my personal candle for trying to see the future, I just see what I want to see, just like what happens when I'm scrying. But when I use 3 drops of tulipwood (word I had to look up, Dutch word is Rozenhout, literally translated Rosewood), and then light the candle, I see things which really happen. For instance, I saw that a friend of me would make up something, and that person did! Also, it said that that person thought about me a lot, well, he did that too. (And no, I didn't want that). Big improvement :D

Also, the weirdest thing happened. So, I think a guy I know is in love with me. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well, think twice. Because I first really liked him, and with Ostara (March 21), I tried to perform a love spell to make him attracted to me... Oops. :oops: So I really must try to lift it, only problem is I still have to figure out how... :oops:
ImageImageImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Thu 17th Jul 2008

@HS9=Wow, that does sound pretty freaky! Tell her that she can join this club if she wants!!
@Meova=Well, nice break-through. Yeah that is a bit of an oops situation. Good luck with reversing the spell! Be careful!
@Holly314= that is an interesting theory, your glasses intensify your normal vision but lessen your paranormal vision! What kind of lenses/thickness are they? You could experiment with different lenses/thickness as see how they effect your sight.

My powers have left me. I am being patient and trying to regularly just sit and rid my mind of any thought. But I have been very stressed lately so thats why I think they have gone. I have also been feeling very strong and powerful feelings of sadness/anger and I think that has been effecting it too. I just need to chill and let go, reeellaaaaxx........... :D

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 19th Jul 2008

Ok, Cab, I'll do that. Oh and a few days ago we were making cookies and we were waiting for the oven to finish cooking them and we were sitting in on the counter talking to eachother and PRL looks out the glass doors to the porch behind our house and her eyes went really wide and she went pale and I was like "What?" (we were talking about auraseeking and stuff already by the way and I knew she could see stuff) and she went like "Ok did NOT want to see that..." and moved really quick so she couldn't see out the doors and I went "What'd you see?!?" and she said "Some dead person just jumped from the yard of the house behind your house to the porch and I was like "...wha?" and she said "They usually don't bug people unless people mean to hurt them though so we should be fine"

Weird, am I right, that a spirit would be on MY back porch? *shivers* PRl says that it sits there a lot.. O.O
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sun 20th Jul 2008

Spirits are harmless most of the time. They do things like sitting in a porch and things like that because they have a special tie to that place. Maybe the spirit in your house lived there before they died. Maybe it feels a duty to look after you because you are looking after their house? Don't be bothered by it.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 21st Jul 2008

cabaline wrote:Spirits are harmless most of the time. They do things like sitting in a porch and things like that because they have a special tie to that place. Maybe the spirit in your house lived there before they died. Maybe it feels a duty to look after you because you are looking after their house? Don't be bothered by it.

Actually, our house had just been built when we bought it. We were the first owners. However, my grandma on my dad's side was staying with us and was in our house when she died, so it might be her spirit watching over us. (That would explain the sudden chills me and PRl keep feeling, my mom smelling her perfume in our house, me feeling people watching me when I can't see anyone watching me, my mom being called on the phone by my grandma the night she died AFTER she died, PRl seeing a body outline sitting on a bench in our basement while we were watching her brother and my brother play Guitar Hero III, and beyond that.)