What If..aty And Holly Switched Places/bodies

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Re: What If..aty And Holly Switched Places/bodies

Post by FowlStar » Thu 13th Oct 2011

Yes, it does... they'd have to go to the bathroom... and see..... 'AHEM.

NEVERMIND. :shock:

But it would be cool, having them cope with each other and their daily lives and stuff.
i write because you exist.

heart_of_gold
LEP Recruit

Post by heart_of_gold » Sat 15th Oct 2011

I might write a fanfic about that...ahem *sparking idea*

No honor, no glory, only blisters in unfortunate places~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDXTzvIB ... re=related
The best thing ever. <33333

[size=150]
ImageImageImage[url=http://dragcave.net/view/k7V3e]
Coudja please click on my egg{s}?

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Thu 27th Oct 2011

FowlStar wrote:Yes, it does... they'd have to go to the bathroom... and see..... 'AHEM.

NEVERMIND. :shock:

But it would be cool, having them cope with each other and their daily lives and stuff.

Ooooh... :shock: I never think that way, so... um.. Thank, Fowlie.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Aura
Mud-Man

Post by Aura » Sat 17th Mar 2012

I'm guessing that if Artemis and Holly were to have been each other, then Holly would have been the child in the Fowl criminal empire that they kept hidden away.
To elaborate, After seeing how Holly turned out so poorly,how she was kind and giving to charity and all, Artemis Senior and Angeline would have adopted a child in Holly's early years of life, so as not to waste any time, and raised the adopted child to be a criminal. The new child would hate Holly because he/she would think that Holly is weak for caring about the world so they grew further and further apart. When the adopted child turns 15, he/she would attempt a large-scale crime operation that would effect the entire planet and Holly would attempt to stop him/her and die in the process. Seeing this, Holly's brother/sister would realise that he/she always cared for Holly and turn over a new leaf.
Image Image Image Image

Twisted Persona
Mud-Man

Post by Twisted Persona » Wed 14th Nov 2012

Aura wrote:I'm guessing that if Artemis and Holly were to have been each other, then Holly would have been the child in the Fowl criminal empire that they kept hidden away.
To elaborate, After seeing how Holly turned out so poorly,how she was kind and giving to charity and all, Artemis Senior and Angeline would have adopted a child in Holly's early years of life, so as not to waste any time, and raised the adopted child to be a criminal. The new child would hate Holly because he/she would think that Holly is weak for caring about the world so they grew further and further apart. When the adopted child turns 15, he/she would attempt a large-scale crime operation that would effect the entire planet and Holly would attempt to stop him/her and die in the process. Seeing this, Holly's brother/sister would realise that he/she always cared for Holly and turn over a new leaf.
That's amazing. I was thinking the same thing about a story like that.