Tlc:whats Going To Happen Between Minerva & Arty

Anything about the Fowl books.
BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Mon 27th Nov 2006

Minerva_Paradizo wrote:
Minerva Paradizo wrote: Off topic, but I'm sure you're not ugly.

i'm sure i am

p.s you are really good at writting i have read some of your other stuff on the site and think you should be a writter!

I've never met someone who I thought was ugly. I may not have thought they were beautiful, but I honestly think every girl is pretty or every guy uh... what's one down from handsome? Cute, not really, but umm.... Cute is the best thing I can think of. I honestly think everybody is tolerable looking. There are no truely ugly people- not even on the outside.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

liamasarty
Gnome

Post by liamasarty » Tue 28th Nov 2006

I think they shoulg finished toghether. Both are inteligent, etc etc.
I mean, its like if they were ment to be together, and i said so eveb if i dont like minerva alot. :nope:
but well, lets see what colfer do with our lovely character.
^_^

untarnishedsoul
Troll

Post by untarnishedsoul » Tue 28th Nov 2006

AH WELL. what we write here wouln't eb much use. it's all up to the deviously elusive Mr. Colfer, who may not actually read this conversation. DO you think he'a acting as someone in disguise here?
CMDR ROOT. TRBLE BELOW. HAVN OVRRN BY GOBLINS. PLCE PLAZA SRROUNDED. CUDGEON + OPL KBOI BHND PLOT. NO WPONS OR CMMUNICATIONS. DNA CNONS CNTRLLED BY KBOI. I M TRPPED IN OP BTH. CNCL THNKS IM 2 BLM. IF ALIVE PLSE HLP. IF NOT, WRNG NMBR

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 28th Nov 2006

untarnishedsoul wrote: AH WELL. what we write here wouln't eb much use. it's all up to the deviously elusive Mr. Colfer, who may not actually read this conversation. DO you think he'a acting as someone in disguise here?

no not reli i think he would have gotten the point of what we want to happen by now!

untarnishedsoul
Troll

Post by untarnishedsoul » Tue 28th Nov 2006

[QUOTE]no not reli i think he would have gotten the point of what we want to happen by now!

well that's true too
CMDR ROOT. TRBLE BELOW. HAVN OVRRN BY GOBLINS. PLCE PLAZA SRROUNDED. CUDGEON + OPL KBOI BHND PLOT. NO WPONS OR CMMUNICATIONS. DNA CNONS CNTRLLED BY KBOI. I M TRPPED IN OP BTH. CNCL THNKS IM 2 BLM. IF ALIVE PLSE HLP. IF NOT, WRNG NMBR

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 28th Nov 2006

untarnishedsoul wrote:
no not reli i think he would have gotten the point of what we want to happen by now!

well that's true too

see i'm not that stupid!

awell21
Mud-Man

Re: Tlc:whats Going To Happen Between Minerva & Arty

Post by awell21 » Thu 28th Jun 2007

I like the idea of artemis and minerva i know that she is a little sloppy but i think artemis could make her a lot better.
i know a lot of people hate minerva but they are just jealous .
also if you go onto wikipedia and look up artemis book 6 it says that holly gets together with someone ( i wont say who) but its not arty
besides who says that artemis and minerva cant start designing new stuff out of their LEP stash or at least advise the elves

one last thing this isnt related to topic do you think that artemis will live for ages since in the first book the fairy he got the book off of said that even with a little magic she could still "survive the ages"
Also artemis with magic ROCKS

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Fri 13th Jul 2007

i think its really stupid - arty is 14, minerva is 15
HOW THE **** CAN EOIN COLFER EVEN THINK OF PUTTING THEM TOGETHER?????????????????????? :banghead: i think hes nuts...
hello. my name is veelagirl.

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Fri 13th Jul 2007

Don't curse veelagirl, and support your arguments. Just like you can't write 'die minerva die', you can't write similar posts trashing her.

To answer your question:

Um... because it makes sense?

Artemis and Minerva are similar, they've been through an adventure together (sort of), there's obvious attraction between them, and they are the same species. I could go on, but since you didn't provide supporting evidence yourself, there's really no need.

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Mon 16th Jul 2007

i thought we went over this? i didnt make the avatar saying die minerva die on, darvit did.
and she supported me we it!!!

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 16th Jul 2007

Actually, as she's said, darvit is not a shipper. She made avatars for all ships. Or most, at least.
Anyway, don't blame darvit- she's not the one who posted "HOW THE **** CAN EOIN COLFER EVEN THINK OF PUTTING THEM TOGETHER?????????????????????? ". Anyway, I have no problem with you hating Minerva- I think she has a lot of fault, too- just come up with logical arguments against her, that's all. Then we can have discussions about it, rather than attack/defence.

00Darkangel00
Gnome

Post by 00Darkangel00 » Tue 17th Jul 2007

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN. Shes gonna betray him, hes gonna get heart broken, then hes gonna fall to... (I dnt kno- I didnt get tha far)

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Sat 21st Jul 2007

i agree.

The III Prodigy
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by The III Prodigy » Sat 21st Jul 2007

Artemis? Heart broken? Is he THAT sensitive? I doubt Minerva's gonna dump him. She's a n00b at relationships too, remember?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
These avatars were from the AFC website!

My homepages: deviantART or FanFiction.net

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 22nd Jul 2007

puhleeze. arty and minnie go 2gether. i really would like arty and holly to be 2gether, but i no thats no doin. holly/trubs is wats gonna happen.and besides, minnie has prob changed alot since we last saw her. she is three years older. duh. minerva haters, dont hate me.
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!