Tlc:whats Going To Happen Between Minerva & Arty

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
Pampered.Pixie
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Tlc:whats Going To Happen Between Minerva & Arty

Post by Pampered.Pixie » Mon 14th Jan 2008

jadeprincess wrote:back 2 topic
A) arty and minerva 4ever

B) dunno if anyone said this but in TLC arty was 15 yrs old because he is supposed to be 18 ands he was gone for 3 yrs so 18 minus 3 is 15 so technically arty and minnie would be the same age cause minnie was 12 :duh:

True.

Arty and Minerva (minnie!?) make more sense age wise then Holly and Artemis. Plus I think it would be a little hard to find a girl (who wasn't on FG) willing to date a 15 year old genius. :duh: A/M 4ever!!!!!!

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Mon 14th Jan 2008

Because a relationship makes sense age-wise doesn't mean that it makes sense love-wise. And dating somebody because they're the only one who is willing doesn't make much sense either.
Not that there aren't good arguments towards A/M.
(I'd argue A/H or no A/M, but I've said it all before.)
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

carino
Council Member

Post by carino » Mon 14th Jan 2008

BlackOpal brings her fantastic insights into the convo.
Though I must say, P.P, that wasn't too great of a reason.
And yes, I enjoy calling her Minnie as well.
Minnie and Arty! Actually, that sort of makes me barf.
I hope they just stay friends.
And shouldn't this go into FOTF??
Proud member of the loveless fangirls! :wub:
I am: FFn; Fictionpress; LJ.

Proud member of team Edward/Emmet, Jacob/Rosalie, and Bella/Edward'spicture/Rippedpillow.
As Star and I like to say: Smut solves Everything! :D

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Wed 16th Jan 2008

Why? Oh, right, there was that rule about how all TLC spoilers should go in Fowl of the Future. That was pretty long ago, though... I mean, with book 6 coming out soon, and TLC having been out for a while, TLC stuff can safely be put in here, I think.

Minnie and Arty- ugh. That's why I use full names. Minerva and Artemis sounds much better. I think so, anyway.

I'm not sure, given the plot of book 6, that there will be much time for anything to happen between the two of them. I mean, Artemis is probably going to be in the past a good chunk of the time, and there's no guarantee anyone can go with him, and if someone can it'll be Holly or maybe Butler. If they aren't going to be together physically for most of the story, it wouldn't make much sense for them to be together romantically.

carino
Council Member

Post by carino » Wed 16th Jan 2008

I was more thinking since we're all here speculating about book 6...
Not so much the spoiler part.
Minerva and Artemis does sound...more professional, I admit. But I looove nicknames. Okay, back on topic.
I have a feeling that Minnie will somehow be involved in book 6. I mean, why else would Eoin randomly throw her in? If she was the villain, like the main villain of the book, that would make sense. But since she wasn't, putting her in and making her just like Arty seemed like too much of a coincidence for me.
TTP You're right, though, it does seem that she wouldn't be involved. Maybe the paradox has something to do with her? Like, she is where Arty goes back to? Ugh, now I'm making my brain hurt.
I really really hope there's nothing romantic between them, though. I prefer them to just be good friends.
Proud member of the loveless fangirls! :wub:
I am: FFn; Fictionpress; LJ.

Proud member of team Edward/Emmet, Jacob/Rosalie, and Bella/Edward'spicture/Rippedpillow.
As Star and I like to say: Smut solves Everything! :D