A question for people who like A/H

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Re: A question for people who like A/H

Post by ArtemisFowlfan96 » Tue 27th Jan 2009

i started thinking bout them in the 3rd book cause she helped with butler but she also didnt hate him anymore and in the end she was really sad bout the mind wipe. Also, bout the lie in TTP, he did it for his mom. I would have done the same, too! His mom! Think bout it. Wouldnt u lie to a friend if it would save ur mom? Plus, she sort of forgave him, and, if Colfer does write a 7th book, the lie could play a big pert in it.
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Thu 5th Feb 2009

Actually, I never thought about it til I came here! XD then I was like

:duh: they were hinting A/H the whole time!!

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Thu 5th Feb 2009

whell the A/H thing might actually become more of a A/M thing in the next book...
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Post by ArtemisFowlfan96 » Tue 10th Feb 2009

it has been an invisible thing, like artymon said, and it has just wormed it's way into our minds during the series. however, fanfic has helped us with that thought. the series just seems to be leaning that way. in fact, it is leaning that way! Face the facts, people!
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World

ShortRebel
LEP Recruit
Location: New England. Just like Olde England, but without the charm or chips

Post by ShortRebel » Thu 19th Mar 2009

It was really very subtle until the sixth book, but it was there. Just small things though, like Artemis calling Holly pretty.
◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Tennis.Running. Friends. Science.: Love

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

I absolutely swear It Gets Better

"High school is one of the most difficult times you'll ever live through. At that age, you're expected to act like an adult while gaining none of the benefits of adulthood. You are criticized for virtually everything you do by just about every adult in your social and family circle. You're expected to start holding up responsibilities, but under their rules. It is terrifyingly hard. Some people don't make it through. You will.

-John Cheese, cracked.com

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Fri 17th Apr 2009

I'm not usually a shipper..... but if i had to choose,

A/H ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'