Anyone else think Minerva should B Wiped??

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
OliverWoodsgirl223
LEP Recruit
Location: Off to Ninja Training camp! (Then I'm off to fight Gaara!)

Anyone else think Minerva should B Wiped??

Post by OliverWoodsgirl223 » Sat 16th Feb 2008

I honestly can say I think Minerva should be mind-wiped. She's dangerous!!! Then that way (hopefully) she'll forget about Arty too and LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else think she should be wiped??????? :?
Member of ShojoKissPros. Look us up on Deviantart: www.shojokisspros.deviantart.com

private k stewart
Dwarf Thief

Re: Anyone else think Minerva should B Wiped??

Post by private k stewart » Sat 16th Feb 2008

lol, i don't think she will, in the last colony she kept visiting butler so i think mr colfer might make it that they go out or some thing..
the one and only PKS, the one and only private K Stewart and the one and only Katy Stewart, Scarlet and Katy the number 1 vampires of fangathering! ;)

OliverWoodsgirl223
LEP Recruit
Location: Off to Ninja Training camp! (Then I'm off to fight Gaara!)

Post by OliverWoodsgirl223 » Sat 16th Feb 2008

Hmph, maybe she'll DIE or something......lol. I geuss you're right. I still HATE minerva and you know that!!!!11
Member of ShojoKissPros. Look us up on Deviantart: www.shojokisspros.deviantart.com

Pampered.Pixie
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Pampered.Pixie » Mon 18th Feb 2008

I thought the fairies would mind wipe her but since they didn't I'm with private and think Mr. Colfer will probably make her appear again. :?

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 21st Feb 2008

Well, if you mean that Minerva should have been mind-wiped because that would be consistent with every piece of information we have against the fairies, then I sort of agree with you. It doesn't seem to make sense that a mind-wipe was never even discussed. I actually have a fanfic about that in the back of my head, but I probably will never write it.

Personal opinion, though, I am very glad that Minerva isn't mind-wiped. I'd like to see her back in book 6, and I like to think that she's still got the ability to be as... devious as Artemis when it comes to the fairies. Minerva's a great character, and it would be a shame to see her go for something as stupid as the mind-wipe. Then again, that's what they did to Juliet... so there's always a possibility.

holly s
Troll
Location: I would tell you, but then I'd have another stalker.

Post by holly s » Thu 21st Feb 2008

[quote="MMK"] Minerva's a great character, and it would be a shame to see her go for something as stupid as the mind-wipe.quote]
*starts cracking up* ...yeah right...I hate Minerva...I fear that I always will.
I like books
Go figure.
I like books.
Yes, yes, we know!
I like books!
We get the picture.
I LIKE BOOKS!!!!
*sighs*
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Star Fruit![br]Get your own at Flyffables!
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls.

Star Jinin
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by Star Jinin » Mon 25th Feb 2008

On one hand, she did catch a demon and nearly hand No1 as a specimen and is a danger to fairy security, but on the other hand, Minerva might lose the good will that she learned like Artemis. Artemis reverted to a crimminal after being wiped, and Minerva might do something big again if she turns back evil. She DID find fairies twice and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a thrice...

I still hate Minerva for kidnapping two demons. I don't hate Arty because he did the right thing with half the ransom gold even when he had nothing to lose. Artemis had a heart the whole time and was somewhat upset to see Holly uncomfortable while Minerva tied No1 to a chair.

Artemis has a better heart than MInerva and proved useful to the People even after the seige
Smut solves EVERYTHING!! :D