A bit Graphic...

Anything about the Fowl books.
REDAER DNIM EHT
Troll

A bit Graphic...

Post by REDAER DNIM EHT » Thu 27th Sep 2007

Hello!!! :jump:

Went to London yesterday and met Eoin, and got a copy of the graphic novel!!
It's V good quality for a cheap price however I feel it is a little bit "short" (pun intended).

Nevertheless a good read and a must have for any fowl fans, oh and btw there was a film crew there aswell I may be on camera...kinda ruins the whole element of mystery...but I bet you can't guess which one I am!

Talk to you all later!! (may post some images if someone tells me how, lol) :guh:

All the best,

REDAER DNIM EHT

How "Fowl" Are You?? Try Out My Personality Quiz And Find Out! Simply Click The Link Below:

https://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3642

LEP
Troll

Re: A bit Graphic...

Post by LEP » Fri 28th Sep 2007

hi READER, if you want to post some pics, you can simply click the "Upload attachment" botton, it's below this typing box and below the "save preview submit" bottons. click it and attach your files if you want , of course i wanna see some of them.
Btw,is it good drawing (not strange)and wroth buying? when will it release, i will go to the bookstore to see is there one.
ONE CAN MAKE A SMILE SO BEAUTIFUL

REDAER DNIM EHT
Troll

Post by REDAER DNIM EHT » Fri 28th Sep 2007

Thank you for the tip, unfortunately pics are too big to be uploaded like that, any other ideas plz?

General release is on the 4th October.

All the best,

REDAER DNIM EHT

How "Fowl" Are You?? Try Out My Personality Quiz And Find Out! Simply Click The Link Below:

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 28th Sep 2007

OMG YOU MET EOIN??? IN PERSON???

well, im glad you like it. do you know if its available in the US yet?
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

REDAER DNIM EHT
Troll

Post by REDAER DNIM EHT » Fri 28th Sep 2007

yh I met Eoin, in person. Told him Id seen his blog, he was worried it hadn't been working!

Not to sure about the US release I think it is scheduled for the same time as the UK one.

Any hints on how to upload these pics though ppl?

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Fri 28th Sep 2007

Here are REDAER's pics. He emailed me the pics and I'm posting them for him. Enjoy! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 29th Sep 2007

*tears come to 1hollyfan's eyes* god bless our EC... i cant belive you actually met him!!! what is he like??? and he signed your book??? thats totally awesome!
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

REDAER DNIM EHT
Troll

Post by REDAER DNIM EHT » Sun 30th Sep 2007

he's a very funny person, a gd laugh and a really gd author!

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 1st Oct 2007

im begging my mom to take me to the book 6 signing (whenever that may be). even though it is 5000 miles away! in his blogs, EC does seem like a rather funny character... i wish I could meet him. :(
I'm Normally Paranormal.

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Sat 13th Oct 2007

Oh my gosh! Artemis Fowl, comic book style! It's my dream come true! lol

Those are cool pics though. Maybe I'll run across the graphic novel one of these days at the bookstore, then buy it. Wouldn't that be so totally awesome! Not too excited about it, though.
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Sat 13th Oct 2007

WOW. :shock:
to meet eoin in person.. :shock:
im in shock... :shock:
hello. my name is veelagirl.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 13th Oct 2007

So am I. I wish so bad that I could've gone. My dad was like "Oh my God, someone on your Artemis Fowl site actually got to meet him?" Then he asked the stupidest question he has ever asked me personally. "Do you even know what he looks like?" :guh: God, what does he think I am, a novice at this type thing? Yeah, right.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

TheFoalyGenius
Gnome

Post by TheFoalyGenius » Thu 18th Oct 2007

Kool you met Colfer. I'm way too far from him. I'd have to hop on a plane for that. Oh well. :razz:

PS - The GraphicNovel sounds amazing. Can't wait to get it.
Alice Cullen quirkier than thou since 1901 =)

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Thu 18th Oct 2007

Cool! I want to meet him too! Well, I'd have to go to Ireland again to be able too :P Aw man, I want to have the graphic novel too, but I think it won't be for sale in the Netherlands... :cry:
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

I just got the Artemis Fowl Files!!!!! Totally awesome, I actually liked it better than the Graphic Novel. I just came out where I live. I am so happy, I am so happy... na na na na na na naaaa.
I'm Normally Paranormal.