How did you find out about Fangathering?

Anything about the Fowl books.
1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

How did you find out about Fangathering?

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 21st Sep 2007

Well, how did you?

My story- I had been an Artemis Fowl superfan for months, which is why it sorta surprised me that I hadn't looked up Artemis Fowl vidos on Youtube earlier. So I did a search for Artemis Fowl videos, and played one of them. It was a slideshow, and I saw that some of the pictures were "courtesy of Fangathering.com'. So I came in and that's hpw I discovered this awesome site!!

Your story-?
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Re: How did you find out about Fangathering?

Post by MMK » Fri 21st Sep 2007

That's really cool, actually- I've neve tried looking up AF related videos on youtube. But there is an identical topic in the feedback forum- go post your story there. This doesn't really fit in AF general anyway.
Oh, and by the way, I like your new signature. :)