Opal Koboi = Charles Manson?

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
Sofie
LEP Commander

Re: Opal Koboi = Charles Manson?

Post by Sofie » Wed 7th Nov 2007

Hm. I didn't know that much about Manson before, only that he had a hippie-cult, killed movie stars and heard unidentified voices inside Beatles-songs. But now that you mention it, I do see the likenesses.

Imagine how it must heva been for the members of the Beatles- Recording a song and then finding out it inspires someone to kill people!
ImageImageImage

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Opal Koboi = Charles Manson?

Post by p5ychic » Tue 29th Jan 2008

I take offense to this for two reasons...

nutrino wrote:Going back to the black and white war, it wouldn't be cross secies because black and white people are both humans, and we should do everything we can to stop racism and end this pointless rift.if there are any racist people reading this then i have message for you and your racist friends- you are as bad as hitler and more evil. i don't care how much trouble i get into because of this.

First of all, I didn't say black people and white people are different species. I said they were different races. Let's just get that straight. A race is not a species, it's a set of physical traits, such as skin color. I'm not saying the two races are different species, but they are two races.

Second, "as bad as hitler and more evil?" No, not at all. Not even a little. Hitler killed six million Jews in concentration camps, not to mention all the people who died in the worldwide war he provoked. You act like it's very rare for people to be racist. Every time you hear someone make a comment about how "white people can't dance," you are talking to a racist. Someone who won't vote for Obama simply because he's black is a racist. Odds are, you and I are racists too. The person who makes fun of white people's dancing skills or won't vote for a black candidate simply because he's black is a little evil, but probably does enough good in their lives to make up for it. The person who dons white robes and burns a cross in front of a black person's house, they're a significant amount of evil, but don't you dare pretend for a second that any of these people come even close to killing six million people because he thought their religion was wrong.