Do you know who's who on the cover of the book

Anything about the Fowl books.
LEP
Troll

Do you know who's who on the cover of the book

Post by LEP » Wed 15th Aug 2007

on the cover of the UK version, the blue one for AF,there is Artemis at the middle,and there's some other smaller on the side. Who's them, and on the other four books?
ONE CAN MAKE A SMILE SO BEAUTIFUL

laurenator
Dwarf Miner

Re: Do you know who's who on the cover of the book

Post by laurenator » Thu 16th Aug 2007

There's Holly (top left) Butler (top right) and a troll (bottom left).
on book two there's Holly (in the middle) goblins (top left) i think that's Arty (top right) the submarine or whatever that the bad guys had or the Fowl Star (not sure. Bottom right) and someone else who i can't identify (bottom left)
on book three there's Butler (in the middle) Holly (way bottom right) Arty or Jon Spiro or someone (top left) a helicopter (right) and someone I can't identify (bottom left)
on book four there's Opal (middle) and Mulch (top right)
on book five there's (this one's a little harder :P) a demon (middle) and Artemis (i think...bottom) that's on the white-ish one. On the red one there's a demon (middle) Foaly, i think (top left) Billy Kong (bottom left) Artemis (bottom right) and demons maybe, i don't know (top right)
I like cereal.
I also like waffles.
I like chocolate, too.
And I like donuts.
But most of all…
I LIKE ARTY!!!!

"I never tell anyone exactly how smart I am. They would be too scared."

LEP
Troll

Post by LEP » Thu 16th Aug 2007

the black-suit guys on the top right of TLC,i think they are Section 8.
ONE CAN MAKE A SMILE SO BEAUTIFUL

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 16th Aug 2007

im just specualting, becuase i dont own the uk versions, but it looks to me that it might b briar on the 2nd book, juliet or arno or mulch or loafers on 3rd, and since i havent seen the fifth book uk cover, i have no clue. 8) holly out.
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!