Artemis and girl (may contain TLC spoilers)

Anything about the Fowl books.
LEP
Troll

Artemis and girl (may contain TLC spoilers)

Post by LEP » Fri 10th Aug 2007

do you like that loving things?
I don't like love stories. My first time angry with Colfer is that he put Arty in love, i don't like this thing. And he is Artemis. i want the evil little criminal mastermind! not really need to be evil, but at least not this loving things.And he is just 15! they can all be friends ,but not that much please. And about Foaly. I really don't like this change,hope that book 6 will NOT be a loving story,oh please. :evil:
sorry ,i am angry ,so i am a bit rude.
ONE CAN MAKE A SMILE SO BEAUTIFUL

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: Artemis and girl (may contain TLC spoilers)

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 11th Aug 2007

ah, romance. i say romance comes with character developement. i do think colfer will add some romance, but he wont make it a 'romance' novel. that would just not b cool. personally, im a fan of a bit of romance.
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Mon 13th Aug 2007

1hollyfan wrote:ah, romance. i say romance comes with character developement. i do think colfer will add some romance, but he wont make it a 'romance' novel. that would just not b cool. personally, im a fan of a bit of romance.

I agree with that a pinch of romance is what a story good, because without it you will never keep your readers attention , and (you dont give those crazy fan girls something to go crazy for, and thusly lose half of your audience!!!!!)
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

LEP
Troll

Post by LEP » Tue 14th Aug 2007

you're right :D
just not to make Artemis a entire romance story is alright
ONE CAN MAKE A SMILE SO BEAUTIFUL

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 16th Aug 2007

hmmm... i thinks even if EC made rtemis fowl a totally romance novel(which he WONT) i will still read it. artemis fowl is always good as long as he is writing it. peace
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!