Artemis loves Minerva

Anything about the Fowl books.
1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: Artemis loves Minerva

Post by 1hollyfan » Wed 1st Aug 2007

all i no is that his real name is mark. but he broke his neck(ouch) and had to quit for a few years, but hes gonna start back soon. you probs havent heard of him
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Arty's lil girl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Waiting 4 the vampires, child prodigies, winged creatures, people cursed 2 becum animals,and wizards

Post by Arty's lil girl » Wed 1st Aug 2007

yes thats a very fair argument, but thats part of the reason why I want to play her in the movie.Sorry I meant Minerva
Last edited by Arty's lil girl on Sun 12th Aug 2007, edited 1 time in total.

Modest-Genius
Troll

Post by Modest-Genius » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

1hollyfan wrote:all i no is that his real name is mark. but he broke his neck(ouch) and had to quit for a few years, but hes gonna start back soon. you probs havent heard of him

{OT:Well if he was in the WWE in the last few years I should know him but the only marks I can think of is The Underatker (Real Name: Mark Calaway) and Mark Jindrax (Real name: Mark Jundrax)}

=======================================================

Well I think i defiantly worded the title of this topic wrong to be honest. Love is a complex thing and they have only known each other a short time (For Artemis anyway) what is probably more correct in saying is that Artemis will end up with Minerva.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

i have NO clue hat his last name is. all i no is that he has a son named Shane. and that hes know a few inches shorter since he broke his neck. ill ask my aunt. she LOVES john cena.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 9th Aug 2007

How did we go from such a well thought out post to wrestling? Anyway...

I think teenage love is often every bit as valid as adult love. People used to get married as teenagers. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet was twelve. I think Artemis, though, is too emotionally immature for his first relationship to last long.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 9th Aug 2007

TRUE. good point. maybe they will date for awhile, but wont get REALLY serious.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

laurenator
Dwarf Miner

Post by laurenator » Sat 11th Aug 2007

SEE??? NOBODY HAS A REASON TO HATE MINERVA!!!!! i don't hate her...even though I am a bit jealous...but then what fan girl in love with Arty isn't??? The only reason I don't have that avatar saying Artemis/Minerva is because i like the one i have now better.
I like cereal.
I also like waffles.
I like chocolate, too.
And I like donuts.
But most of all…
I LIKE ARTY!!!!

"I never tell anyone exactly how smart I am. They would be too scared."

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 11th Aug 2007

yeah i am jealous too. but i dont hate her. minnie haters r crazy. haha
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Kagoma_Kage
LEP Recruit

Post by Kagoma_Kage » Sat 1st Sep 2007

While the majority of your topic is certainly valid I resent the implication that there is no fan girl as intelligent as Minerva. Her general intelligence is certainly comparable to many real life individuals and that which is not is attainable only within the limits of the book's fictional universe.
To state that a fan girl is a lesser intellectual being than another because of her emotional status is not only invalid but a horribly thersitical comment for someone who claims not to imply insult.
Have you met every Artemis fan girl?
I thought not.
In the future I suggest refrain from judging a collective based on your personal views of a partial group.

Modest-Genius
Troll

Post by Modest-Genius » Sat 1st Sep 2007

Kagoma_Kage wrote:While the majority of your topic is certainly valid I resent the implication that there is no fan girl as intelligent as Minerva. Her general intelligence is certainly comparable to many real life individuals and that which is not is attainable only within the limits of the book's fictional universe.
To state that a fan girl is a lesser intellectual being than another because of her emotional status is not only invalid but a horribly thersitical comment for someone who claims not to imply insult.
I thought not.
In the future I suggest refrain from judging a collective based on your personal views of a partial group.

Firstly Minervas intelligence was not comparable to any normal 11 year old and no offence to anyone here intended but I think it would be very hypacritcial of me to say some of us were sas smart as Artemis/Minerva as they are obviously portrayed as children smarter than most adults.

And it isn't my personal views that make me think that most fan girls are merely jealous of Minerva where the proof is in this very board and thread where some girls have admitted to it and over portray it obviously. There are exception of people disliking her for valid reasons but the main majoirty is simply that.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 3rd Sep 2007

Kagoma_Kage wrote:While the majority of your topic is certainly valid I resent the implication that there is no fan girl as intelligent as Minerva. Her general intelligence is certainly comparable to many real life individuals and that which is not is attainable only within the limits of the book's fictional universe.
I thought not.

if you were talking to me, then i have no clue wat u r talking about. i wasnt insulting anyones intelligence