Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
- FG 5ever
- Posts: 5310
- Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
- Location: Northern Ireland
michelle_f33 wrote: I cant be bother to learn the E code it looks really hard. But Gnommish I found really easy.
Its cos of the AF:Files?
The page in the middle suggests you translate it. So i simply HAD to translate it! After that, you just sorta learn the symbols while youre doing it
That was the first time i realised the designs at the bottom were actually a code
- Centaur Genius
- Posts: 1713
- Joined: Wed 18th Jan 2006
- Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia
Nahh I translated it before I bought the AF files, it toke me 4ever!!
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue 28th Feb 2006
I figured the code for Arctic Incident, but I really can't remember it now...
<img src='https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f222/claibo/Grapenutssig.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'>
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun 26th Feb 2006
- Location: smithers Canada B.C
i did opal deception then i did the first one. i kinda like how he (perposly) mis-spelled some words
avatar supplied by kitty rainbow