Go On Here If You Love Arty

Anything about the Fowl books.
Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Mon 18th Dec 2006

sorana wrote: :lol: I was NOT insulting you.I was just ironic,and I wasn't talking only about you.And if it was like this,you wouldnt have why to be upset.I was kidding!We all post offtopic :lol:

but have you noticed that when i start talking ever1 else gets off topic????

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Mon 18th Dec 2006

Yeah you are "one powerfull girl"! :lol:
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

MaeveCrowArtemis1 wrote: Yeah you are "one powerfull girl"! :lol:

lol behold the power of i can make people go of topic!

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Mon 18th Dec 2006

I LOVE Artemis Fowl. I have read the following series: Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider, His dark materials, tomorow series, Ellie chronicals, harry potter, Rowan of Rin, Deltora quest and Hairy Macleary. None of them beat Artemis Fowl. Harry Potter is just overated these days. The Ellie Chronicals and tomomorrow series are great. Alex Rider is awsome too. His dark materials are clever. Rowan of Rin and Deltors quest are clever and awsome. Hairy Macleary is just amazing.
But Artemis Fowl is amazing, awsome, good, great and clever, not to mention funny!
GO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!!
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

minervaparadizo wrote: I LOVE Artemis Fowl. I have read the following series: Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider, His dark materials, tomorow series, Ellie chronicals, harry potter, Rowan of Rin, Deltora quest and Hairy Macleary. None of them beat Artemis Fowl. Harry Potter is just overated these days. The Ellie Chronicals and tomomorrow series are great. Alex Rider is awsome too. His dark materials are clever. Rowan of Rin and Deltors quest are clever and awsome. Hairy Macleary is just amazing.
But Artemis Fowl is amazing, awsome, good, great and clever, not to mention funny!
GO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!!

go arty, go go, go arty!

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Mon 18th Dec 2006

Gimmie an A
A
Gimme an R
R
Gimme a T
T
Gimme a Y
Y
What does it spell?
ARTY!!!
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Tue 19th Dec 2006

Artemis Fowl is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!

But I disagree about Harry Potter being overrated...

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 19th Dec 2006

It is
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 19th Dec 2006

minervaparadizo wrote: Gimmie an A
A
Gimme an R
R
Gimme a T
T
Gimme a Y
Y
What does it spell?
ARTY!!!

urh cheers urh cheerleaders. not nice.

ShadowPhoenix
Mud-Man

Post by ShadowPhoenix » Tue 19th Dec 2006

Harry Potter is good. Really good, a tad cliche, but good. The movies made me homocidal, though. You shoulda heard me! "HOLY @^(*! That was SO not in the BOOK! What happened to [insert awsome scene they didn't have in the movie here] scene? WHERE"S THE SPHINX?! What's up with the HAIR NOT BEING MESSY?!" :banghead: I drove my parents crazy. lol.

His dark materials are classic. And beautiful.

Artemis Fowl is a mind f***(In case I'm not allowed to swear >>...<<). A good kinda mind F***... like The Prestiege. The Movie. GO see IT.

Hugh Jackman is major major man candy. *drool* I'M DONE!! *runs away and hides*

WOW that was off topic... XD
-"it's too early in the morning for thinking!"-me<br>"It's too early in the morning for many things, like: the SUNRISE!"-David<br><br>-"Age doesn't matter unless your a cheese." -I forget who said that...<br><br>-"Democracy is the worst type of government, excpet for every other kind."-W.C<br><br>"Hope is a virtue, not a policy"<br><br>" 'Foaly, press the button before I come in there and press it with your face'-CMNDR Root<br>'Touchy' Foaly said, and pressed the button"

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Wed 20th Dec 2006

I like the His dark material. And sorry, but even though I will still read the 7th Harry potter, it is just too over rated for me. I think the movie ruined it, with all the trading cards and everything.
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

sorana
Dwarf Thief

Post by sorana » Wed 20th Dec 2006

I love the book.It's fun,interesting,and...modern ^_^ Altough now I like arteis fowl more.
no sence at all.

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Wed 20th Dec 2006

Artemis is my fav character.Don't like Harry.We aready were talking about Arty vs Harry! ^_^
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Wed 20th Dec 2006

minervaparadizo wrote: I like the His dark material. And sorry, but even though I will still read the 7th Harry potter, it is just too over rated for me. I think the movie ruined it, with all the trading cards and everything.

I consider the books and the movies too seperate issues. How the movie turns out, or the fact that there are trading cards, doesn't affect how good or bad a book is. I never care how other people rate books.

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Thu 21st Dec 2006

But the way J K Rowling is so rich, and doesn't seem to write as well now. It just ruins the magic for me. Don't get me wrong, ithe books r okay, but Artemis Fowl kicks their arse
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony