Favourite Pairing?

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Favourite Pairing?

Post by Meova » Tue 23rd Oct 2007

Why don't you write a story about Vinyàya/Butler? :P I'd love to read such a story :P
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Vinyáya rocks
Dwarf Miner
Location: Haven, in the LEP headquarters (just kidding Italy^^)

Post by Vinyáya rocks » Tue 23rd Oct 2007

It'd be great, really :D I may become a Vinàya/Butler shipper, why not? (I already ship A/H and T/J, it'd be my third human/fairy ship lol) but I don't like writing. At least I may draw some fanarts about these ship (I'll definitely make a Grub/Lili pic, and maybe a Vinyàya/Butler one...though I'm sorry for poor Julius...he'd be lonely :( )
"....possibly Vinyàya. She's always had a thing for me, devilshly attractive as I am"
"You're joking, of course."
"I never joke."

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Tue 23rd Oct 2007

You ship Trouble/Juliet? Interesting, because as far as I know Trouble hasn't even met her. Has he even met Artemis???

I could write a V/B ship story, but I'm occupied at the moment by at least five other stories. I will get around to it eventually. :) :razz:
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Vinyáya rocks
Dwarf Miner

Post by Vinyáya rocks » Wed 24th Oct 2007

No actually Trouble and Juliet have never mat each other, but I think they could get together well. It's totally a fanon pairing. Anyway, also Grub and Lili have never met each other (they're colleagues but the book never says anything about who knows who) and so Julius and Vinyàya (we know they know and respect each other, but they have never talked together in the story and the fact that Vinyàya likes Root is judt what he thinks). But they're still my favourite ships, I really like them all. Actually, there are no clues about any romance in the book. Holly has a friendship realationship with both Trouble and Arty, but many people are H/T or H/A because shipping is great fun (at least I think so). I think the only canon ship which makes more sense is...DUMDUMDUMDUUUUUM...Opal/cudgeon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: If you read the book well you'll find they act like lovers. and, yeah, they were killing each other in the end but thet's not a great problem I think :razz:
"....possibly Vinyàya. She's always had a thing for me, devilshly attractive as I am"
"I never joke."

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 25th Oct 2007

No matter about killing each other in the end. I nearly bit the head off the first guy I ever liked. (believe me, you don't wanna know why)

There IS no evidence of any relationship in the books, as far as I an concerned. The only thing close to evidence is the fact that Artemis concidered Minerva attractive. I think alot of guys are attractive, even if they are idiots. Physical attraction means nothing. :?
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Meova

Post by Meova » Thu 25th Oct 2007

1hollyfan wrote:No matter about killing each other in the end. I nearly bit the head off the first guy I ever liked. (believe me, you don't wanna know why)

There IS no evidence of any relationship in the books, as far as I an concerned. The only thing close to evidence is the fact that Artemis concidered Minerva attractive. I think alot of guys are attractive, even if they are idiots. Physical attraction means nothing. :?

I do :P Will you please PM me the story? Pretty pretty please? But, 1hollyfan, I have to disagree with you, because what about Foaly/Caballine? But I do agree with you, physical attraction means nothing. You don't want to know how many boys I find attractive, and they are mostly idiots.
Last edited by Meova on Fri 26th Oct 2007, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Vinyáya rocks
Dwarf Miner

Post by Vinyáya rocks » Thu 25th Oct 2007

1hollyfan wrote: The only thing close to evidence is the fact that Artemis concidered Minerva attractive. I think alot of guys are attractive, even if they are idiots. Physical attraction means nothing.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. But I thought you diddn't mind A/M, was I wrong or you've changed your mind recently?
"I never joke."

jadeprincess
Troll

Post by jadeprincess » Fri 26th Oct 2007

i have to say that trouble and holly and arty and minerva. arty and holly are the two main characters and trouble and minerva fit perfectly for them. also i hate the idea of holly and arty and of people who think arty is gay because those things are so wrong on so many levels :vomit: :vomit:
Hola, ma petit kumquat!- Me
Holly/Trouble
yayayayayayay!
:D

Meova

Post by Meova » Fri 26th Oct 2007

jadeprincess wrote:also i hate the idea of holly and arty and of people who think arty is gay because those things are so wrong on so many levels :vomit: :vomit:

Artemis gay? Wow... I've never heard that one. And I don't want to think about it :vomit: :P
ImageImageImageImage

nutrino
Dwarf Thief

Post by nutrino » Fri 26th Oct 2007

Hey 1hollyfan that alot of boys are idiots crack was kinda sexist. I wouldn't take offense at it but I know alot of guys who would. Getting of that, I'm writing the story about when Roots brother Turnball turns evil.
Hello again.

Meova

Your spoiler tags aren't working, nutrino. And 1hollyfan never said a lot of boys are idiots. She only said that she finds many boys attractive, even if they are idiots. So they aren't all idiots. Please read messages more carefully next time if you want to comment on them, and try to not make things up, ok?
ImageImageImageImage

nutrino
Dwarf Thief

Post by nutrino » Fri 26th Oct 2007

Damn spoilers... O.K. everybody forget that they saw that(p.s. she still said they were idiots. I don't care how good lookingsomeone is, if they're idiotstheyre not attractive. And this is coming from a nerd who doesn't get many girls!!!!)
Hello again.

Meova

It mostly is different. Idiots are attractive. Nice guys mostly are not. Just look at it in class. Isn't the most annoying person always one of the hottest?
ImageImageImageImage

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 27th Oct 2007

Yes.
And I wasn't trying to be sexist. Neither was I indicating that I think alot of guys are idiots. Like Meova said, I merely stated that I think alot of guys are attractive, and even if they are idiots it doesn't subtract from their looks. Nutrino, I believe that is the second time you have jumped on me on the forum for something I didn't even say.
I also think that looks aren't everything. I think some nerds are guys I would like, and they aren't lookers.

Meova wrote:And 1hollyfan never said a lot of boys are idiots. She only said that she finds many boys attractive, even if they are idiots. So they aren't all idiots. Please read messages more carefully next time if you want to comment on them, and try to not make things up, ok?

Thank you for backing me up. I meant nothing of the sort.

But, 1hollyfan, I have to disagree with you, because what about Foaly/Caballine?

Forgot about that! Mostly I was talking about the A/H/T thing.

Yeah, I totally agree with you. But I thought you diddn't mind A/M, was I wrong or you've changed your mind recently?

No I haven't changed my position. I still don't mind A/M, but I don't think there is much evidence. But is is pretty predictable.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova

Post by Meova » Sat 27th Oct 2007

1hollyfan wrote:
Meova wrote:And 1hollyfan never said a lot of boys are idiots. She only said that she finds many boys attractive, even if they are idiots. So they aren't all idiots. Please read messages more carefully next time if you want to comment on them, and try to not make things up, ok?

Thank you for backing me up. I meant nothing of the sort.

Anytime :D

1hollyfan wrote:No I haven't changed my position. I still don't mind A/M, but I don't think there is much evidence. But is is pretty predictable.

It really is, which I think is too bad. It's fun to try to predict whether it will happen and with who, but now we kind of already know...
ImageImageImageImage