pixies
elfs
dwarfs
goblins
centures
sprites
trolls

of wait there is severn!

p.s sorry for spelling mistakes or anything else that people may find wrong with my post!

Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

Post by Wednesday A. Rome » Fri 17th Nov 2006

Oh...yes, I miss counted.

pixies
elfs
dwarfs
goblins
centures
sprites
trolls 

Yes, so, demons are number Eight while Angels could most likely be number nine. Which would be befitting, as nine is considered the highest and most perfect number, though I prefer seven, myself.
The Word of the Week is...<br><br><br>Abasement, n. A decent and customary metal (or mental, I can't read my writting) attitude in the presence of wealth of power. Peculiarly appropriate in an emplyee when addressing an employer -From the Devil's Dictrionary<br><br>Winner of Riddle #1: MichaelM #2: Mentos_not_mental<br><br>My heart belongs to evil Genii: Artemis Fowl, Jack Spicer, Hiruma Yochi, Ken Ichijouji...

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Fri 17th Nov 2006

Minerva_Paradizo wrote: ok I will! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

happy now

Ahaha. Commas, funny. Just add an on topic point, or repost your point, we'll get back on topic.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

Squeeee! Demons could surface on Halloween! No one would notice, because they'd blend right in like the folks from Halloweentown! They could be walking amongst us right now.
The Word of the Week is...<br><br><br>Abasement, n. A decent and customary metal (or mental, I can't read my writting) attitude in the presence of wealth of power. Peculiarly appropriate in an emplyee when addressing an employer -From the Devil's Dictrionary<br><br>Winner of Riddle #1: MichaelM #2: Mentos_not_mental<br><br>My heart belongs to evil Genii: Artemis Fowl, Jack Spicer, Hiruma Yochi, Ken Ichijouji...

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Fri 17th Nov 2006

no quite sure that ur not one! arhhhhhhhhhh demons

*hides behind sofa!

Wednesday A. Rome
Troll

Gasp! How'd you know? Now I'll have to eat your children!

Did anyone get the code from the Lost whatnot book? It's reaaaally funny and protains to demons.

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sat 18th Nov 2006

Wednesday A. Rome wrote: Gasp! How'd you know? Now I'll have to eat your children!

Did anyone get the code from the Lost whatnot book? It's reaaaally funny and protains to demons.

no i really should get round to that!