Hey--> Go In Please

Anything about the Artemis Fowl books.
SiVaN
Goblin

Post by SiVaN » Wed 8th Nov 2006

can somebody please tell me who is minerva and Caballine?
i read only books 1-3 because i read them in hebrew and nobody translated the 4 to hebrew yet. and it's driving me crazy that i don't know who they are. please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Gravitational Singularity
Dwarf Thief

Post by Gravitational Singularity » Wed 8th Nov 2006

You know English right, so can't you just read them in English?
Just call me Grav
Northern Carina Nebula

Minerva Scriptor
Dwarf Miner

Post by Minerva Scriptor » Thu 9th Nov 2006

Minerva is another young genius, but why not simpley read the books in English? You can clearly read English if you can post here. And there are actualy five books now.
The World is Quiet Here

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Thu 9th Nov 2006

I supose English books would be difficult to attain in a hebrew community. Callabine is Foaly's sweatheart and Minerva is a young criminal mastermind who has caught Artemis' eye, and who went head to head with him over a faerie matter (don't want to ruin the books for you)
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 9th Nov 2006

OOh... Are you Israeli? That's really cool.

I've read Harry Potter in hebrew, but I never saw Artemis Fowl.

To briefly summerize The Opal Deception, since you've only read up to The Eternity Code:

Opal escapes and wants revenge. She kills commander Root, and frames Holly, who is forced to turn to Artemis for help. Artemis, however, is still memoryless, meaning he returned to his mental status from the first book. He is doubting his sanity while he and Holly narrowly escape death several times. Mulch, however, escapes upon hearing of Root's death, and gives Artemis his disk/medallion, triggering Artemis's memories. Artemis devises a plan with which they are able to defeat Opal, and Artemis is promised that his memory will never be wiped again.

Well, I'm feeling tired of summerizing, and The Lost Colony has a more complicated plot. But they've got the synopsis up on fangathering, I think.

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Wed 15th Nov 2006

this post has noting to do with artemis but its about my secret plot to take over the world first the forum then the web then the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s every1 hates minerva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HollyShort~
Mud-Man

Post by ~HollyShort~ » Sat 25th Nov 2006

:blink: Right............................ :blink:
Even No1 was entranced."What is that?"<br>Qwan fluttered his fingers, causing the monkey to somersault."It's a simple magical construct.Instead of allowing the sparks to roam on instinct, I marshel them into a recognizable form.It takes time and effort, but in time you will have this micro control too."<br>"No," said No1."I mean what <i>is</i> that?"<br>Qwan sighed."It's a monkey."<br><br>[COLOR=green]HOLLY: "The miracle of modern science. The LEP pours millions into your department, Foaly, and all you can do is send Mud Boys to the toilet."- The Eternity Code[/C]

Hanyou Kitty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Hanyou Kitty » Sat 25th Nov 2006

this post has noting to do with artemis but its about my secret plot to take over the world first the forum then the web then the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's getting really annoying. And not in a good way. You just cut and paste that don't you?
Please stop. And if you don't... :grr:
Yes their is going to be a sixth one. There was anyway, but he's writing extra fast with a gun on his neck. I wonder who is doing that? *CoughHanyouKittyCough*" -minervaparzadio
I'm reading Dracula, I'm listening to Shi-Kuretto Karuma Serenade (Not that you care, lol)

sorana
Dwarf Thief

Post by sorana » Sat 25th Nov 2006

yeah.... :spam:
Minerva_Paradizo,if you want to post something else than your intention to take over the world(you could post it,but not in every topic),you're welcomed.But this is starting to annoy everyone and it's considered spam :)
no sence at all.

untarnishedsoul
Troll

Post by untarnishedsoul » Tue 28th Nov 2006

ah well
you should read the sypnosis

the The Lost Colony is about oh damn. like minerva said. it's blimey complicated.
it involves demons, time travelling, lots of sarcasm and plenty of artemis fowl.
ohhh. and holly dies in her then present future, but then get becomes alive again. sigh. it's THAT complicated
CMDR ROOT. TRBLE BELOW. HAVN OVRRN BY GOBLINS. PLCE PLAZA SRROUNDED. CUDGEON + OPL KBOI BHND PLOT. NO WPONS OR CMMUNICATIONS. DNA CNONS CNTRLLED BY KBOI. I M TRPPED IN OP BTH. CNCL THNKS IM 2 BLM. IF ALIVE PLSE HLP. IF NOT, WRNG NMBR

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Tue 28th Nov 2006

Hebrew is nice lenguage.I wish I knew hebrew. :mellow: Do you have more ideas like that,Minerva_Paradizo.If you do use them.Do you want to kill us all with that boring comment? :banghead:
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name