Marriage

Debates of a more controversial nature, and discussions on the latest world events. Give your opinions, but no flaming!
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Re: Marriage

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 24th Oct 2012

AngelMoon wrote:
Bang Your Drum wrote:If not can you direct me to the part of the bible that syas as such?
I will as soon as possible...and Brian, even if homosexuality was before the Bible, what makes it right?
Here ya go, but I believe it isn't actually in the rules of this site but
Freedom of speech rights do not extend to private businesses, including this one.
I believe that the mods would agree with this too - it's on a lot of site rules other than this forum.

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Sat 27th Oct 2012

^^ That's because when it comes to harming people, rights will be removed if abused. We can't flame each other because it's a friendly, open place, y'see? Also, is international. It all depends.
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sun 28th Oct 2012

JLHxXxX wrote:^^ That's because when it comes to harming people, rights will be removed if abused. We can't flame each other because it's a friendly, open place, y'see? Also, is international. It all depends.
The guy didn't broke a sites term and conditions, though.