Vampire or Cyborg?

Debates of a more controversial nature, and discussions on the latest world events. Give your opinions, but no flaming!
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Vampire or Cyborg?

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 2nd Oct 2010

P5YCHIC wrote:
HollyShort9 wrote:Umm.... I'd say a vampire. Despite the obvious issues (bloodsucking, exploding/sparkling in the sun depending what kind of vamp we're talking about here and stuff like that), my parents would be (relatively) okay with that.
Being attracted to a cyborg just seems weird to me... seeing as like... it's metal... and... not technically alive... and... yeah...
Just to clarify, a Cyborg is a person. Like, a live person made of meat like your dad or your teacher. They just have one or more mechanical parts that help keep them alive. Iron Man is a perfect example. Tony Stark is a normal guy, he just happens to have a nuclear heart. Anakin Skywalker is a cyborg too, he's a human who has robot limbs. Or Inspector Gadget!
Okay, sorry, it was past midnight when I wrote up my post, I thought you meant cyborg like... fully robot kind of cyborg, not like... yeah... XD
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sat 2nd Oct 2010

HollyShort9 wrote:Umm.... I'd say a vampire. Despite the obvious issues (bloodsucking, exploding/sparkling in the sun depending what kind of vamp we're talking about here and stuff like that), my parents would be (relatively) okay with that.
Being attracted to a cyborg just seems weird to me... seeing as like... it's metal... and... not technically alive... and... yeah...

HS9! Edward Elric is a cyborg then :awesome: Metal arm and leg!

I CHOOSE CYBORG! =DDDD

HollyShort9

*facepalms at K12*
I'm definitely going with vamp then :P
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

faerimagic
Centaur Genius
Location: Drawing away the whole day...and missing dinner... *stomach growls*

Post by faerimagic » Sat 2nd Oct 2010

If Edward counts, then I'm totally into cyborg!
Sparkly vamps are scary. :P
ImageImageImageImageImage

In order of appearence is Dreads, Belle, Phalaka, Tamakiko, and Harmonia.
I was bored, so I wrote descriptions for all of them. Just scroll down each of their pages to see their random histories.
Team Holly.

Sig made by the awesome FowlStar. :D

HollyShort9

Vamps that sparkle aren't real vamps, they're pixies.
XD
(I think we're getting a little off-topic here...)