Master/Doctor fanfic dump

Are you a writer? Want to share the pieces what you've written?
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Master/Doctor fanfic dump

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sat 10th Mar 2012

Hi all!
I thought it'd be nice to share some of the fanfic I've been writing (well planning to write...I'm about a fifth of the way through the first one...)
NOTE: These fanfics wikll all be either slash or femslash (I love genderbending XD ) They may also be a little mature.. the really mature stuff will be offline, on my tumblr though ;)
~~~~~~~~
first up..... is a genderbent tale of the Mistress, the Doctor, and the former's taste in literature. This is only the frist bit, there's a little more i'll post soon....
~~~~~~~~~

She was curled up in the back of the room on a chaise lounge, her nose in a book, and not just any book, a fantastic, wondrous one, albeit one with gratuitous amounts of purple prose and a great deal of sexsim. She clutched it to her chest, the book was well traveled, and well read by her and many others as well. Oh she had paid dearly for this one, or she would have if she had not decided stealing it was the better option. Stealing used to be fun, once maybe when she was one hundred, but not now. No she had to get her kicks from other sources, her last attempt to do so, was thwarting (again) by the Doctor (again) what a *****. So in the face of defeat she crawled back into her TARDIS found the hidden bookshelf where she kept what she thought were to be some of the greatest works of fiction in the known universe.

“You know for someone who swears humans are all idiotic primates you certainly do read a lot of their... literature.” said the Doctor, who had somehow made her way into the small corner room she had, until recently been the sole occupant.
The Mistress scowled. “Doctor, my choice in reading materiel is no business but my own.”

“It’s just that, well I never thought you were one for romance.”

“Well, Doctor, you and I both know that is not entirely true.”
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Master/Doctor fanfic dump

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 29th May 2012

An update.. even though I don' think anyone is following this XP

I also edited the first part a little

The Doctor turned pink, which the Mistress thought quite suited her. “But, that was hundreds of years ago, we were young and it was before. . .”

“Before you left me,” the Mistress spat.

“. . .before I had to leave.”

“Before you had to our before you wanted to?” There was a look of desperation in the Mistress' eyes, a pleading look, the one so often reflected in her victims’ eyes but rarely seen in her own.
The Doctor’s hearts softened. This poor, pathetic woman, dressed all in black, holding a romance novel, in her arms, she looked more like a heartbroken teenager, than her fiercest nemesis, which in a way, she was both. She sat down next to her, putting her arm on her shoulder.

_____

expect the rest of it on my tumblr...
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction