The Idea Conversation Topic! (The ICT)

Are you a writer? Want to share the pieces what you've written?
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Re: The Idea Conversation Topic! (The ICT)

Post by FowlStar » Tue 16th Aug 2011

I'm talking about my original plot. :3 I've done the research, almost anything I could find... obviously, I wouldn't post it online so someone else could steal it. XD :D Lolz.

Don't mind lil ole' paranoid me, over here.
i write because you exist.

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Wed 17th Aug 2011

^^Paranoid is good. You'd be surprised how easy it is for someone to steal your plot :D And take credit for your story.
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Wed 17th Aug 2011

Surprised indeed.

Thanks Ha.
i write because you exist.

FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Post by FowlsGirl1234 » Sat 27th Aug 2011

Wow. Why have I never come across this before? It's an awesome idea...

Anyways, I'm writing a book right now, but I have extremely horrible writer's block. I need a way to get two people past a security camera with no blind spots, and they're in a hallway with concrete floors, reinforced steel walls and ceiling, and the only tool they have to use is one of those circular saws that spins around, only super mini, like the size of a wrist watch. I don't know what they're called. Not the mini part, just the saw.

Any ideas?
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Thu 15th Sep 2011

Fire the saw thing at the camera. Well, that's what I would do.

Ok, I have a story, but I can't figure out if I should make my antagonist/protagonist(she's kinda both. Started out bad but gets better) die, or disappear, or go home and act like nothing's wrong. Thoughts?

ETA: Nvm. I decided to make it a trilogy.
Last edited by Iris_Cam on Tue 1st Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

TungstenMessah
Troll

Post by TungstenMessah » Thu 13th Oct 2011

Disappear, so you can turn the fic into angst.

HELP! I'm running out of ideas for my deathfics! List any ideas here! I want "CREATIVITY"!!
ok.

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Thu 13th Oct 2011

TungstenMessah wrote:Disappear, so you can turn the fic into angst.

HELP! I'm running out of ideas for my deathfics! List any ideas here! I want "CREATIVITY"!!

So, this probably isn't very creative, but you should have Minerva go insane and go on a killing rampage. XD Cuz almost no one likes her.
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Post by FowlsGirl1234 » Sat 15th Oct 2011

Dude, that would be awesome!

Okay, so what if there were this virus that only affected babies and made them randomly have holes open up in their skin where blood would gush out like a fountain, (I can't believe this is coming from MY brain, just thought I would say) and also their skin turns completely blue (like gross, suffocation blue, but they can still breathe) and no one knows how to save them. So the babies grow up and become more common than regular, non-blood-gushing humans, but they also start killing each other. I dunno. Something else after that. For now, that's the best gore I'v got.
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛

wrr0rzxpurrt
Gnome
Location: In an unspecified area somewhere on the fifth plane

Post by wrr0rzxpurrt » Sun 23rd Oct 2011

Haha, Fowlie swears it's suicide for writers to tell others about their ideas. I can kinda see why. When people see something creative, they sometimes go, "Why didn't I think of that? *grumble*" or you just want to latch onto it, y'know? It's an interesting idea for a topic, but I think I'll pass.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Sun 30th Oct 2011

Create a half-troll, half-elf. It has the physical appearance of a troll, but is as smart as an elf. It fits in with neither the elves, neither the trolls. And then... I don't know. He could try to live with elves and get hunted by the LEP, or he goes berserk, kills some people, and he would fit in with trolls, but still have the feeling of guilt. Or he becomes a killer like trolls, but uses his brain to get human flesh and leave no traces.

I have seriously no idea, I'm just writing random stuff down. Do with it what you like.

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Tue 1st Nov 2011

Gory idea that I'm not using:

A fountain pops up, smack on Tara. Then a poisonous liquid starts gushing out of it, killing everyone in its path by forcing all the internal organs out (ie, it makes people puke out their own stomach, heart, lungs etc).

Gory enough for ya? The inspiration comes from the last book of Deltora Quest, where a thing pops out in the middle of the land a coats everything in grey sludge that kills instantly. But this makes the deaths even gorier and weirder.

Anyway, I came up with it, but I didn't have a plot. So you can use it.

Btw, I'm stuck on a little thing. What would be a legible excuse to steal an ordinary blind girl to experiment on?

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Tue 8th Nov 2011

^It's for the "greater good". The crazy scientists believe that she is a "sacrifice" to help the human race. :3 I'm guessing there are crazy scientists. :D

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Wed 28th Dec 2011

3, An eclipse is due soon, and shall remove the foul.
4. The Well has to be drained, and the seaweed will catch fire.
5, All low ilex too close to the truth needs to be cut down.
Are these too obvious what they mean?

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Mon 9th Jan 2012

^No idea what any of those mean. The only thing I can think of is that "foul" has something to do with "Fowl".

JustMoreWit
Goblin

Post by JustMoreWit » Thu 19th Jan 2012

I'm writing a Crossover Fanic, and I'd appreciate you input :)
Anyway, for the past month or so I've been working on and off on a Artemis Fowl/Glee crossover fan-fiction. There are only like one and a half chapters already written (lol, I take so long, but I like to put a lot of planning and research when I write) and I want to know if I should put/imply in Artemis/Holly? Even then it might be unrequited or unattainable Artemis/Holly. Or should I leave the pairing out entirely?
For those of you who watch Glee the pairing will be Klaine (Kurt/Blaine).
I don't have a summary made quite yet, but the story has a lot to do with Fairy/Human relationships and their consequences, which I think Artemis/Holly would be good for. The reason I am hesitant to write them is because I don't personally ship hetero-pairings and I'm not sure if I can do it justice.
So what do you think? Would you be more interested into reading just a little bit of Artemis/Holly, or absolutely none?
P.S. If you want to learn more about the story you can message me, or I don't know, post it here and I'll reply with more detail. (this is already long enough as it is ) it is also pretty AU for Glee, but not for Artemis Fowl.
P.S.S - Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum (AGAIN), or something silly like that, as you may tell I am a newbie on this site and to the fandom, but I've been reading Artemis Fowl since grade five, so not really a newbie on the books

Thank-you in Advance for your input, this will help me so much!
I LIKE BOYS WHO LIKE BOYS