Another Fangathering Story

Are you a writer? Want to share the pieces what you've written?
cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sat 7th Nov 2009

i couldn't help it guys. It probably won't be updated a lot but might as well try eh.
----------------------------

Really you’re thinking? Isn’t Jul the queen of fangathering stories, with her witty comebacks and intriguing storylines? Well a person named cookieninja, whose friends call her Cookie in real life, is attempting it. It may suck like hell, as Peanut the purple woozzle would say. It could be the best flipping story you will ever read on the site. That is, if you decide to go further.
Reader, I must warn you that the people may be extremely OCC, have a tendency for violence and randomness, but always amazing. This story may make you laugh like you have never laughed before or cry like the world is going to end. I for one not know. Yes, even the writer doesn’t know how the story will go. She is letting out a virtual sigh out while typing.

You see this all starts in a garden…
Cookie aka cookieninja, padded through a rose bush garden situated near her beach home. The strato-nimbus clouds started to gather in the sky but none of this mattered to her. She would give anything to be in the rose garden.
Roses were her favourite flower. They represented her. When you looked from afar they were perfect and beautiful but when you went to grab one it showed its reality, stbbing you with pain. It was just like her.
Cookie lived in dreamland, even during school. It was where she could let her mind run free with her body left behind to do all of the mindless tasks presented. There was little difference between dreamland, FGland and Disneyland. They all made her feel like she was in a dream. Now if they could all come together it would be complete and utter chaos. What fun.
The clouds started to come faster but Cookie ignored it sitting on a worn wooden bench. If she could go and jump on the trampoline in shorts and a tank top in the pouring rain, she could stay on a bench in the blowing wind. With a smile she went back to dreamland or as she loved to call it, Planet Woooooo, with 6 o’s specifically.
Planet Woooooo was something she had brought to her friends one day, calling her best friend a ‘mini she-devil from Planet Woooooo. The idea stuck and they had lots of fun talking about some made up world in a place that really wasn’t that far from where they were.
Lightning struck above, close to the trail that went to her house. If it ignited a tree she would never be able to get home, as the fire would block her path.
The wind increased as Cookie got up and she noticed it was moving at a dangerously fast pace. Not in general, it was increasing fast. She was blown back and landed on the ground and instead of landing on the bench landed on the ground. Turning around she saw that the bench, the wooden arch and a whole bunch of rosebushes were missing. It was like they had disappeared.
She turned back and received a shock way greater than the mystery of the missing bench. All of the area ahead of her was white; there was nothing ahead but, well, nothingness.
Cookie had read too many books to not know what was happening. Before she disappeared from her hometown a single word rang through the air. A word I will not utter here as it could very well possibly get me banned.

Cookie woke up drowsy. It was like whenever she tried to watch the news. That comparison made her shudder. Looking around she realized that the place she was in was different than the place she was. It was like and empty amusement park. On her fleece was pinned a red rose pin. How did it get there? Reaching for her glasses she found them and put them on, the thick frames making her look younger than she was.
Cookie realized something rather joyful.
She wasn’t in any them or amusement park.
She was in Disneyland.
--------------------------------------
Don't ask. Just Don't.
If you want to be in it just say 3 things.
Weapon:
Flower:
Do you like scary rides:
The best comedy around. Monty Python. Please, don't hesitate to look them up.
++++++++++
Number One Rule of the World wrote:Something goes wrong? Blame Pete Wentz.
Wentz not available? Blame Gabe Saporta.

Cookie Shamelessly Promotes Her Writing in Her Signature

Alanna
Lady Random

Re: Another Fangathering Story

Post by Alanna » Sat 7th Nov 2009

Very nice; its interesting to read how each individual FGer writes. I can see hints of Hitchhikers style storyline :D I can't see any spelling errors.

Weapon: Double bladed lightsaber. Blue, in particular.
Flower: Mmm... blue lilly. I rather like the scent of lilies.
Bah, I hate roller coasters!
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

MuriUmbrielCordeliaN
Centaur Genius

Post by MuriUmbrielCordeliaN » Sat 7th Nov 2009

Ooh, may I please be in it, Cookieninja?

Weapon: Brisingr!!
Flower: Bluebonnet! That's the state flower of Texas..
Do you like scary rides: Hmm...depends on the ride, I guess...usually, I hate them, but I will ride them when forced to...

Julissa Holly Fowl
LEP Commander

Post by Julissa Holly Fowl » Sat 7th Nov 2009

cookieninja wrote: Really you’re thinking? Isn’t Jul the queen of fangathering stories, with her witty comebacks and intriguing storylines?
Aww, thanks! This promises to be awesome, too! :D

Weapon: the Sword Fragarach, sword of the air
Flower: Lavender
Do you like scary rides: No effin' way!
AWARENESS+ACTION=IMPACT.

Réaltaí Rince na hÉireann
Irish Dance, always and forever!

http://realtairinceeireann.blogspot.com/

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sat 7th Nov 2009

Life is a strange thing. Sometimes it can be downright mean like a recess bully, or amazing like a chocolate cake. Then you get those moments where life balances out. Would you like an example?
What if you lost your favourite book that’s crease was worn because of all the times it has been read. For us that book would be Artemis Fowl. Then while you were looking for your absolute favourite book, you found your I-pod that had been lost for a month. Even though there’s an downside, there is still an upside.
For Cookie it was one of those moments. She was taken away from her hometown in an odd fashion, but was in Disneyland. Her dream, to visit Disneyland again had come true a year early. With added bonuses. She was alone, no lines, no distractions, and more fun.
Of course then she realized a fact that was unavoidable if she was going to go on some intense rides. Who was going to operate them? Well let me tell you she was not alone.

There were a few other individuals who had been sucked into this deserted Haven, wishing it was the Haven in Artemis Fowl. One Julissa Holly Fowl, a headstrong young girl who had a rather peculiar view on living. Jul ended up by the all so awesome Californian Screamer, although she was not enjoying that fact. At least she wasn’t on the ride.
Another girl had been reading fanfiction on her computer when the computer disappeared. Puzzled the girl, MuriUmbrielCordeliaN, had been popped out of her house and ended up in Toon Town. Toon Town was what most imagined all of Disneyland to look like.
The last girl to come to Disneyland at the moment* was Alanna-Lena Zelen. She ended up in the restraint that came out in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Confused the resident assassin did what any good assassin would do, take in her surroundings.
It seemed like there was two against two, Jul and Cookie being in California Adventure and Alanna and Muri being in the actual Disneyland. Someone who really knew all of them would point out that they would never go against each other. They would in fact, form a plan to go to Dublin and torture Artemis Fowl, since he must exist in this odd dimension.

Back to Cookie. She was in the middle of the bumper cars in ‘a bugs land.’ Now that had never been to ‘a bugs land’ would be terrified of the bumper cars racing towards them. The important thing was, racing was not the word to describe these bumper cars. In fact, they were slower than cookie could walk. 6 year olds couldn’t go on these why?
So casually walking out she found a map, thank god. Even with a good memory, she had not come here and remember the distinct location of everything. Looking, Cookie saw that there were 2 sections, Disneyland and California Adventure. In those two sections there were 5 dots, two per section, and then one in the middle of the parks. This was a surprise because who would mark only four locations in Dreamland.
One was in Paradise Pier, the location of the infamous Californian Screamer, aka the best place in the park. Another was in New Orleans’ Square, while a third was in Toon town, a very joyful place by any standards. The last was in ‘a bugs land’ where Cookie was now.
Confused about her current situation, she decided to make her way to the center dot. When in doubt go to the root.
=====================
If anymore people want to be in well just post.
And It will get action'y soon.
++++++++++

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sun 8th Nov 2009

Weapon: My Dear Excalibur (o' course!)
Flower: Well, I just love roses!
Do you like scary rides: I'm a chicken, nope. (But if you bring up waterslides...)

and I like the story too.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Sun 8th Nov 2009

:D I LOVE rides like Pirates of the Caribbean! I just scream because its fun XD
By the way, when numbering the sections you should have spelt out the numbers; any number below 10 should normally be spelt out in stories. Don't know why though.
cookieninja wrote:6 year olds couldn’t go on these why?
Grammatical error; it should be worded...
Anyway, why couldn't 6 year olds go on them? In fact, they were slower than cookie could walk.
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

Julissa Holly Fowl
LEP Commander

Post by Julissa Holly Fowl » Sun 8th Nov 2009

I love it!
Though, frankly, I've never been a big fan of Mister Walter Disney's Version of the World. XD
AWARENESS+ACTION=IMPACT.

Artemis Lore
LEP Commander

Post by Artemis Lore » Fri 13th Nov 2009

Really great!
Weapon: Twin red lightsabers
Flower: Black rose
Do you like scary rides: Yes, those never scare me!
Let go of the fears to which you cling,
and in the dark you'll hear them sing...

Dragons

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sun 15th Nov 2009

^Thank god someone who likes scary ride.
Short rather odd update.
=======================
Meanwhile, the other individuals had started to form the same idea. Alanna and Muri had somehow met up, despite being at separate ends of Disney Land. They had met up at the statue of Walt Disney, situated in front of the castle.
“Well, what do you suppose we do?” Muri asked. She had leaped over the fence surrounding the statue and was now leaning against the base of it.
“I don’t know, we have to be here for a reason.”
“I think we should go where the parks meet up.”
Alanna looked at Muri, puzzled. “Why do you think that?”
“Well look at this map,” She grabbed the map that had floated beside her and showed it to Alanna. “There are five dots, two of them where we started. There are three more which means…”
“There are three more people,” Alanna finished.
“Exactly. We need to go to the middle.” Muri stuffed the map in her pocket and crossed her arms.
“What are we waiting for lets go.” Alanna turned around.
“Wait, aren’t you going to congratulate me for being a genius?” Muri frowned.
“I’ll give you a cookie later. We need to find the others.”
“Fine. I’d better get that cookie though.”

While they were arguing, Julissa had also found a map. She was not with anyone and began to make her way, silently and ready for anything that decided to pop out at her. Little did she know that someone was following her, through the park.
The person behind her was focusing on sneaking, but ran into a garbage can tripping over. She was on the ground before Jul turned around. “Hello?” There was nothing, complete silence. Jul turned back around.
“Hello.” There was a girl right in front of her.
“You almost gave me a heart attack, whoever you are?”
“Don’t you know that I’m partyonsoccerfan?”
“No I didn’t.” Jul breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn’t some crazy person.
“That was a short game.”
Game? Julissa thought as she began walking away. If there was anther fangirl here then, there had to be a few more. Posf walked behind her and looked over Jul’s shoulder at the map.
“What’s that?”
“It’s a map of the two parks.”
“No I mean what are the dots for?”
“I don’t know. I’m just trying to make my way around the park.”
“We should go to the center dot.” Posf pointed the dot out ion the page.”
“What?”
“The one in the center of the six dots.”
“There are only four.” Julissa looked at the map again. Surprisingly there were seven dots now instead of the original five. Both girls were thinking the exact same thing which was: If there were more dots that means…
“Hey did you here that?” Julissa asked.
“What?”
Julissa listened again. “Never mind, it must have been the wind.” Both girls started to make their way to the center of the park.
++++++++++

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Mon 16th Nov 2009

Great update, not odd at all. So each dot does represent a FGer, and each new one represents a new arrival. And the grammar and spelling are good.

theeternitycode
LEP Recruit

Post by theeternitycode » Tue 17th Nov 2009

Awesomefulness!!!!!!!!!

^Fusspot :lol:

I wanna be in, put me in, me!

Weapon: Neutrino 5000
Flower: Orchids
Scary rides?: Maybe. Moderatley scary. No roller coasters that go down backwards, though. But rollercoaster loops are fine.

As I said before: This story = awesomefulness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by theeternitycode on Sun 29th Nov 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Lelouch... Do you know why snow is white? ...Snow is white because it has forgotten what color it's supposed to be. - C.C., Code Geass

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Fri 20th Nov 2009

(posf in is da house!!!! :lol:)

I like it so far, please, continue. With my mind, I find like some mistakes, but apart from the mistakes I see, its awesome!

“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Julissa Holly Fowl
LEP Commander

Post by Julissa Holly Fowl » Fri 20th Nov 2009

I'll get you for that, Posf! :lol:
I really liked the update, Cookie! Keep it up!
AWARENESS+ACTION=IMPACT.

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sat 21st Nov 2009

^Will you? Will you really Jul?? :lol:

Yeah, so I like it so much, please get an update as soon as you can...PLEASE! :D

~Gerard Way