Bom! on 4

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Bom! on 4

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 14th Oct 2013

Bom!
(45)
Bagatelle! I love that game! :D
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Wed 16th Oct 2013

Bom!

I used to play it on Neopets. I never liked it much though

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 16th Oct 2013

Bom!
(47)
What is Neopets?

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Wed 16th Oct 2013

Bom!

It's an online game, where you take care of pets.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 17th Oct 2013

Bom!
(49) Kay :)

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Fri 18th Oct 2013

And.. 50!
We made it safely past the 40's :)

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 18th Oct 2013

Yup :D

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Sat 19th Oct 2013

Bom?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 19th Oct 2013

:)

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Sun 20th Oct 2013

Bom!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 21st Oct 2013

Double number ^_^

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Mon 21st Oct 2013

56-40=16=4x4.. So a bom ^^

Bom!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 22nd Oct 2013

:D
We're closer to 100 than zero :)

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Fri 25th Oct 2013

Wait, 53 was our record in this thread. We broke it a few posts ago :D

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 25th Oct 2013

Brilliant! :D