Write a fic about the person above!

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Iris_Cam
Troll

Re: Write a fic about the person above!

Post by Iris_Cam » Mon 22nd Apr 2013

Jelly was eating jelly last night. The texture was off, and after a few bites Jelly got tired of it. So he(I think) threw it out of the window.

Mr. Knave was sitting under a window and reading the news when a pile of sticky, messy jelly landed on his door. He chewed the inside of his cheek and took a deep breath, trying not to break anything. Then he stalked off to the kitchen to get a jar of Nutella.

This was how the epic neighbourhood food fight started.
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sat 27th Apr 2013

Iris closed the door and switched on the TV. It turned to news and she sat there, bored, as usual. babysitting jobs were easy and brought in cash, but they sure were tedious. After twenty minutes of hearing about the state of the economy she felt so depressed she decided to make herself a snack.
Just as she was trying to figure out where the peanut butter was a scream came from upstairs. And not just any scream. a child's scream.
Gut wrenching fear coursed through her as Iris ran upstairs. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't, this was impossible....
Up two flights of stairs, first door on the left, Iris shouldered the door and ran through, slipping on something sticky. Blood?
No. Nail varnish.
A high giggle sounded to her right. turning around, Iris never saw the knife slide into her side, never caught sight of the girl in the pink nightdress, laughing hysterically as she went back to painting her nails.
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Wed 8th May 2013

Randomosity was walking around town and she (i think...) saw a wise simile face :awesome:. she asked what the meaning of awesome was and it answered "BUTTER, PARTY, AND MOAR BUTTER!!!" he screamed. Randomosity then started to eat every piece of butter she could find because butter was more amazing than partying. later she got a masters in butterology. her professors were named Finn and butter. she got her job soonly after and realized butter was the key to the cure for cancer.

that is why so many people like butter
A: because its awesome
B: because people dont want to get cancer
C: because its just awesome
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

whosasking
Mud-Man

Post by whosasking » Thu 9th May 2013

One day, Finn was just strolling around with a special lady friend of his. *Nudge nudge, wink wink*, & then, his ex special lady friend kidnapped his current one, & put her in a cage of made of squid. Finn then used the magical slippery power of butter to slide her through the squid-tentacle bars. This is why he loves butter so much.

The end.
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Thu 9th May 2013

One day Who was walking in the park. then Finn came up and punched her in the shoulder. "why did you do that?!" Who asked, enraged. "you shouldn't have wrote that story!" Finn exclaimed "Why!?" who asked "Because now the squids now im a general in the Sky Army!!!" Finn yelled as tentacles rose out of the lake and dragged him in. "eh, ill let him get out himself" who said and walked to the FG resturant to get some food.

an hour later...

Finn walked in the resturant covered in water, kelp and squid blood. "Why didnt you help me?!" Finn yelled. "you didnt ask." who replied. "I could have died!" Finn yelled "well your alive now" Who grunted as Finn stormed off, frusterated.

and that is why squids are chasing me. oh crap... SQUIDS!!! I HAVE TO LEAVE! BYE!!!
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sat 18th May 2013

One night Finn was sitting at his computer. He was in a bad mood because his internet was down and no amount of butter seemed to fix it. Finn opened a power point and decided to do a slide-show on butter.

Five hours and 7,800 slides later Finn realised he could never quite capture just how great butter really is. There was butter on toast, butter on it's own, butter with cabbage, butter.....
Sliding off into a wonderful daydream about a world made of butter Finn never noticed the little girl murderer from other fanfic creeping up behind him....
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Fri 2nd Dec 2016

It wasn't long before Randomosity found the contact sitting under the lemon tree. Randomosity places the case beside them and plucks exactly three lemons, slicing one in half. Both take a half and squeeze theirs into the others opposite hand.

The deed complete, the contact picks up the case and walks away.

Randomosity sits on the bench and waits for the next one, hoping nothing has happened to the next person.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 25th Apr 2017

That depends on what one defines as 'bad things'. Of course bad things had happened to /\rtymon, but nothing he couldn't handle. That's just mileage, honey.

But no, he knew there couldn't be worse. As he scoured the pages of text before him, the dull glow of the screen probably defecting his eye sight, he spotted something peculiar. A name. That strange red. And a story? What on earth?

A mystery had developed.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 27th Apr 2017

She could still smell the burning wood, smoldering flames scalding her nostrils, smoke clouding her vision. Around her it was a mess of noise: cries of battle and pain, cannons profusely blasting, peppering the deck and hull.

The ship had sunk.

After all the adventure and scrapes the faithful lass had seen Livia and her crew through, the famed Lady Adventure had been unthinkably slain. They had managed to defeat their attackers and utterly decimate the annoying hornets, but it was a hollow victory.

She wonders what could have been done differently, if there was an outcome that didn't involve losing her beloved ship.

But they were safer now, today. She and her crew. Land pirates without a ship, but safe. Riches and adventures gave way to a steady, honest income and a stable home. The way of the old world felt unreal to her, as though it were a faint dream she could remember just out of her grasp.

Everyday the memory grows clearer, revealing the farce around her. This wasn't who she was, some servant of society, she was the feared and respected Captain Gemini, she who's name was once synonymous with courting Death.

While the injuries had healed and she was whole, fragments of the memories eluded her. She couldn't piece it all together on her own. There had to still be someone from the other life she could call on. Someone who would know, who could tell her what had happened.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Thu 27th Apr 2017

(That sounds a) like something I'd want to read and b) like I can't top that at all.)

With a heavy groan, he rolled and slipped out of bed. He was comfortable, he didn't want to move now.

Regardless, he pulled himself out of the bed, he pulled the doors to his wardrobe open. What to wear, what to wear.

Ah, yes. The cape.

Zipping the sweater up, he grabbed an item from the shelf, slipping out the door.
'I'm going out! I'll be at the movies!'

'Which one?'

'Chick flick!'

He didn't want to say he had an early screening date. Pocketing the keys, he hurried out the door, shutting the door quickly, hopping down the pashto the curb.

He didn't know why, but he glanced up, looking at the stars.

He smiled at the familiar constellation.

'You get to see it early, don't you goad me now.'
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

Join me:

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Thu 27th Apr 2017

(That actually is part of my routine, most days I'm up before the sun, so I always check the stars. When I see Gemini, I like to think Sagittarius is on the other side watching over my Gem in eye. Illogical, but sue me.)

It was the most annoying sensation, to know something was missing, something was wrong, but she hadn't the faintest idea what to do about it. Like a word or phrase just on the tip of her tongue.

Focus on the dream, she told herself. The few details she could recall. Flames. Dancing, hungrily lapping the deck of the ship. A man with a Mohawk and axe. A tanned woman with an expression of joy. A man, dark hair in contrast to his paler skin. There was something in his hand, a dagger? It seemed to curve like - a flash of silver and she could almost feel the cool metal digging into her skin, and the warm blood that flowed from the fresh gash.

That couldn't be real. How could she have survived such a wound?
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sat 29th Apr 2017

^ Ok I need this story. I'm dying to know what the hell happened.

'Uno.'

'Bull!' The card slammed on the table.

'Nope, just one card, so pick a good one.' She mused, leaning forward, twirling the card with a cat like grin, "Or I win.'

He checked his deck again, grinding his teeth. He didn't really have a card to make her draw cards, and if he risked picking one up now, she could entirely win. Alternatively, he did have a matching number as what was in play, just in a different colour. There was a 50% chance that if he changed the colour, it could be the colour she needs, and would win, or, she would have to draw one only to put it in play if it matched. He could use his skip, but that would only delay her for a turn that would realistically only last a second before her inevitable victory. Though, if he drew another card he could possibly pick up one of the draw cards and--

'--Come on, a quick games a good game!'

'Patience, dear, you wouldn't want to rush your defeat.'

'If you don't play in the next minute you forfeit and I win.'

He gaped at her, 'That's not how you play!'

She shrugged, grinning, 'If you don't play, then I have no opponent.'

'You cheeky little...'

Join me:

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 1st May 2017

^Could be the card game didn't end well and some swords were drawn...

WARNING: PG-13 content ahead.

The local language was Spanish, but with a dialect she was unaccustomed to. However she was...
(who was she?)
...able to pick it up quickly enough. Language always had fascinated her, along with customs and rituals. The cultures of people in general were interesting.
More than that, the city at night was beautiful, as if every night was a festival, lights sparkling, banners strung. Music of all flavors spilled out from clubs that thrived off the night burns of the moon: Latin, Salsa, reggaeton, and so on.
And she wasn't too far from the coast if the mood enticed her. There were a million beautiful places she could have been, no doubt indulging in her choice of carousing, dancing, singing.
So why was she in what had to be the seediest, grimiest alley in all of Colombia?
"He, ahí está esa golfa caliente."
"Muy caliente."
"Muy."
Ah, yes, that's right.
Taking a breath, she greeted the pair that wandered into...
(her parlor)
...the alley. They were both about a hundred and eighty centimeters tall, give or take, dark haired and deeply tanned.
"Hello, boys."
The one on the left in jeans and a black collared shirt seemed surprised, you could nearly see the language cogs slowly clinking and churning as he switched to a slightly accented version.
"You speak English?"
She smiled, knowing the light hit her just right to look ravishing. They were coming into the alley off one of the main streets where light pooled in, back lighting them. The had a better view of her than she of them.
"For the right price, I can be whatever you want me to be. English, Spanish, French, German. But before we play, let's talk dinero."
The one on the right wore a green (or she thought it was) V-neck shirt. V-neck cocked his head.
"How much?"
Flicking her eyes from Black Collar to V-neck, she seized them up.
Tap your chin, look playful, an inner voice urged playfully.
R...Ro...the name was just there, she couldn't place what who that inner voice belonged to. If she didn't think about it, it'd come like the rising sun.
All the same, she heeded the advice, a seductive smile tugging the corners of her lips.
"For you two? 300, American."
V-neck's eyes widened, admonished.
"300??"
She gave a half shrug, cocking her head to the side.
"Normally it's two hundred a person. This is my two-for-one special. But if you get anything on my dress, there will be an additional dry cleaning fee."
Black Collar seemed sold, digging into his wallet.
"I'll tell you what, golfa, I give you a thousand, and I do whatever I want."
Her heart sped up, wondering how imaginative Black Collar could get. It might have been fun to let it play out.
Black Collar emptied his wallet, pulling out a sheaf of bills, turning to V-neck. "C'mon, Ignacio, I can pay you back mañana."
Ignacio aka V-neck didn't seem too assured.
"You still owe me from drinks last night. And that bad poker hand."
Black Collar raised his arms in a 'what gives' gesture.
"I'm good for it, after tomorrow's job, Rafael is paying us a bonus."
Rolling his eyes, Ignacio pulled out his wallet, removing a few notes, as well as a wrapped condom.
"Oh you won't need that," she assured him, a light smile easing his doubts. "Who wants to go first?"
"Me." Black Collar quickly stepped forward, fumbling excitedly with his belt and pants.
"Here, let me help you..."
Enticing them further back into the alley, the lively festivities naught more than a soft glow, she knelt in front of Black Collar, slowly slipping his belt off, neatly rolling it aside before unbuttoning his pants.
Shifting, Ignacio took a few steps closer, curious for a preview of what he was in for.
Black Collar slid his hand around her head, winding his fingers in her hair, closing his eyes, a lazy grin etching itself on his face.
After a few minutes, she met his eyes and winked, straightening up. Time for the main event.
Sitting atop a trash can, she curled the tip of her finger, motioning him forward, her legs spread like the knowing smirk on her face.
Black Collar stepped forward, positioning himself. She wrapped an arm around him, drawing a hand to his head.
At once several things happened rapidly: In her opposite hand she perforated the promiscuous pablo through his neck, shoved the body to the ground, and swung off a low bar above her, kicking Ignacio to the ground, the points of her heels jabbed his face, one stabbed his eye, spewing blood like a bubbling Coke.
Hah. Hooker heels, let's see Na...whoever....laugh about those heels now.
Bending her knees, she crouched down, finishing Ignacio off, pinching his nose and mouth simultaneously. He flailed, kicking and trying his best to shove the woman off him. She quelled him with a knee to the groin, denying him even a half gasp of air.
When Ignacio ceased moving, she held him for an additional minute, making sure he wasn't playing possum. Any onlookers in the alley would only see dark forms and assume either animals lurking for half eaten treats....or locals having too much fun.
Searching Ignacio, formerly V-neck, she discovered another thousand on him, and various bits of jewelry. Local pawn shop may net another few hundred, with the right accent.
She checked on Black Collar, making sure he was dead before rifling through his body, collecting a few hidden bills and a small revolver. She was more interested in his phone, checking the messages for the contact he had mentioned, Rafael.
The last message sent from Rafael was to tell Black Collar to meet at Pier 23 tomorrow at 10:45 pm.
Wiping the phone off of prints, she broke the device in half, verifying the memory chip was utterly destroyed, slipping the pieces into several different bins.
Next she worked on the bodies, cleaning prints off as best she could, then shot Ignacio in the head, placing the gun (after a quick wipe) in Black Collar's hand.
She scattered a few hundred dollars on the ground around them, quickly making her escape, clambering up the fire escape stairwell.
The police would think the pair had gotten into a fight, over money, maybe a bet or drinks, Ignacio attacks Black Collar, who then shoots Ignacio. Done and done.
She felt dirty keeping even a peso of their money; she was no one's golfa, or putain. She was a Captain.
Hm. Strange thing to think. Most women wanted to be a princess...or, if they were really tenacious, a Queen.
But that was the world's first mistake, thinking her to be ordinary.
Pier 23, 10:45 pm.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 2nd May 2017

^I honestly can't compete with this.

Things had taken a turn for the worst.

'Just play a card!'
'No, can't do it.' He shook his head, 'Now, before you go accusing me being a cheat or a coward, let me explain. See, firstly, you have--'

-- the door suddenly swung open, swinging shut just as quickly and a panic stricken woman looked at them both, finger to her lips in a hush motion.

He glanced at his companion and she back at him, both of them immediately sensing was wrong. They nodded towards the bedroom and motioned for her to move quickly.
The woman gave them large grateful eyes and mouthed thank you, slinking off as quickly as possible to the indicated room.

'Door?' He asked, once he was sure the door to the bedroom was shut.

She shook her head, pointed at the table, and made a circle motion.
Keep playing, play the scene, act natural

It was hard to get back into the jokes and the foolish argument he had planned when his heart was thudding so hard he could have made an acapella song.

Footsteps came thundering towards their room from outside...

Join me:

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Tue 2nd May 2017

^I don't trust it, he set it up as a distraction.

It was an endless concert of soul soothing music. Each wave was a work of art, hand crafted by Poseidon.
Faintly, in the back of her head, an old curse rattled off.
Poseidon's fury...
Only it sounded more like 'S'idon's fury. What an obscure thought. What was wrong with the regular curses? Of course, she was not a regular person. Still, she got the feeling this wasn't something she'd normally say, even if she was sailing with full rigging.
That was another thing too: How did she know how to sail?
After the unfortunate circumstances at Pier 23, she had managed to slip away in a small stolen sloop, perfectly navigating the hijacked vessel out of the harbor, as though she were born wet aboard the deck.
Where to now? She couldn't stay in Colombia, the answers she sought wouldn't be found there. Instincts told her to follow the coastline south, that it'd be unwise to tarry too close to the States.
Unwise. Not foolish or reckless.
Unwise.
Foolish or recklessness implied a certain degree of danger or calamity.
Wisdom on the other hand entailed a foreknowledge, experience. A past.
Perhaps answers.
Below deck, a sheathed cutlass was ceremoniously hung by the table. Picking it up, she unsheathed the weapon, feeling the weight of it, testing how the blade felt in her hands.
Reckless, unwise or not, she knew she could handle whatever may wait for her beyond.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트