Write a fic about the person above!

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Write a fic about the person above!

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Tue 15th Jan 2013

Basically, write a short story about the person above you. It can be any length, from one sentence to several paragraphs.
Ready.... Set... GO!
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Re: Write a fic about the person above!

Post by Falcon! » Wed 16th Jan 2013

Oce upon a time Shade was wandering about, fell into a hole, and broke his wings off. Dissapointed, he walked over to the nearest hospital and bought himself a new pair. For a while, he pranced about happily. Then he saw the hospital bill. This made him so angry he took a large block of butter and ate it whole. Hence was born a new addiction, which- nevermind. *swims away, hoping people put more effort into this than I did*
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Wed 16th Jan 2013

Falcon was curled up by the fire, the hot coco in her mug was dribbling onto onto carpet and she was snoring. Suddenly Who burst in the door,"Wake up Fal!! We need you to get your butt down to the woods!" Fal jumped up with a start, falling out of her chair and spilling the rest of her drink,"But it's so cold!"she wined, but Who had already gone. She bundled up and walked down to the woods. Fat, fluffy snowflakes drifted around her head and settled in her hair. Fal's teeth were chattering by the time she found Who. Who was sitting on a log and Sol, Clover, and Lampy were with her. "What's going on?"she asked. "Take a seat"was the only reply. "So, I suspect you've all heard the news, except for you Fal,"Who started, pointing a long stick at Fal when she said her name. Falcon shook her head vigorously,"Yes, what is it?!" "We must go on a journey, a journey to find Finn,"she said, waving the stick around. "Is he missing?,"Fal asked anxiously. "He sorta blew a fuse and wandered off, no one's seen him since."Who said gravely. "How long ago was this?"she asked. "Three weeks." "And you haven't bothered to look for him!?"Fal yelled, outraged. "Well, we thought if we just gave him enough time he'd come back, but he hasn't"Lampy sighed. They all nodded in agreement and Fal calmed down. "We have provisions, now we must be off! I think he headed this way..."Who said, leading the group down a hill and deeper into the forest. They all trudged along behind her for what seemed like hours when-"Stop!"Falcon shouted,"I think I see his footprints"she followed the trail to a bridge where they disappeared. "Ya think he went into the river?"Clover asked "No, too cold, even for Finn"Fal replyed,"Wait...look! Over there, the footprints continue on the other side!" They all ran across the bridge and took up following the trail again. Sol stopped,"Do you hear that?" The group turned and listened. Whimpering...behind that tree? Fal peered around the trunk, gripping the bark. Finn sat behind the tree talking to a whimpering squirrel. "Don't worry Butter. We'll find our way out. The woods is only so big,"he said gently and the squirrel stopped crying. "Finn? Is that you?" Fal asked. Finn looked up,"Oh hey, are you lost too? Butter and I have been wondering for days!" "No, we came to find you,"she said, pulling Finn up and leading him to the others. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" They all stopped their searching and went over to Finn and Fal. Butter squeaked and skittered up to Finn's head and nestled into his hair. Soon they were on their way back. The group stopped to eat lunch about midway and then walked the rest of the way out. Everyone was glad to see Finn was back and still alive. Fal finally went home after a long day of traveling and visiting and resumed her position by the fire after adding a few more logs into the pit.
THE END

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Wed 16th Jan 2013

Once there was a cat named Clover. Now, Clover was no normal cat, she was green... And anthropomorphic. One day she met me, a pony, in Ponyville. I had never seen the likes of an anthropomorphic cat before, so we sat around and talked for a while. She decided to stay in Ponyville and we all lived more or less happily ever after. The end.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Thu 17th Jan 2013

shade sat down in his chair, he got up to go make himself lunch, then something strange happened, a red and white pony appeared in front of him and said "hi im Jordan, i've been stalking you for 3 days" Jordan held out his hoof and shade took a few steps back, when he heard someone yelling "BY THE POWER OF BUTTER DIE!!!" the weird boy suddenly turned into gold and shot it out of his hands, and missed Jordan, shade was watching the whole thing. Jordan turned and got his gold bar out, and the boy stopped shooting gold and said "butter bros?" and jordan nodded his head, then he saw Shade, and did the same thing, yelling "BY THE POWER OF BUTTER DIE!!!" and ran towards him and some weird hammer like thing appeared in his hands. Shade ran back to his room and locked the door "what. the. heck. was. that" he panted. Shade looked in a cupoard and got out a gun. Shade unlocked the door and shot the boy "yay! thank you" he said and walked off with Jordan while shade stared in disbelief and awe. he decided not to make himself lunch and take a nap instead, he must have been hallucinating. when he woke up his house was made of gold with a note saying you now own a butter house, yay!!! shade stared at the note for a long time. after an hour Shade called a psychiatrist
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Fri 18th Jan 2013

(this is about how Finn got lost in that last fic)

Finn sat on the floor, Butter the squirrel was sitting on his head, playing with his hair. Knock, knock, knock! "Someone's at the the door,"Butter whispered excitedly. Finn smiled,"Yep,"only he could understand the squirrel's strange chattering. He got up and opened the door. A smiling buisness man was standing on the step,"Can I help you?,"Finn asked. "The man jumped up and kicked him in the gut,"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH R. J. MONAROE!!! Oh. You're not him...Erm...Sorry..."He shrugged and walked off. Finn fell to the floor gasping. By the time he regained his breathe and got up the man was long gone. "And you haven't seen the last of Butter and Finn!! Aha!! Go and hide your pitiful shame! AHAHAHAHA!"he screamed and started running. Finn hoped to catch up but he couldn't find the sales man anywhere. He was gone. He stormed off, not looking where he was going, and somehow ended up in the woods. "Butter? Butter where are you?"Finn called. Butter's head poked out of his coat,"Here, right here I is!" Finn rubbed Butter's head,"Hello! We're lost!"he laughed. It began to snow and the squirrel scampered back into the warmth of his coat. For the next few weeks they ate nuts, berries, and sucked on gold. "Re we gonnna be lost forever?"Butter whined, he began to cry. "Dont worry Butter, we'll find our way out. The woods is only so big." Suddenly Falcon appeared and took them back to a search party that had come for him. When he finally got home, he found a note on his door. Sorry about kicking and yelling at you, I had the wrong house. John had better pay up though...anyway, I probably won't see you again, so goodbye! Finn laughed and made himself some supper.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Fri 25th Jan 2013

Once apron a time clowvur sat on a bench in a park, albeit a weird one, there was a guy sucking on gold and talking to a squirrel, when a puppy came up to her and licked her face. Clowvur scratched behind it's ear and it sat down "let's go find your owner" clowvur said and saw there was no collar. "guess I can keep you then!" she said and it barked happily.

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Mon 28th Jan 2013

Once upon a time, Finn was flying about on a winged camel. He flew up a mountain, which was covered with a thick forest. He looked down from his flying camel and saw a river. Great, he thought, I'm thirsty. So he jumped off and hit his head on the ground. "Ouch," he said out loud, but the forest was so thick that nobody could hear him scream. So he kept walking about five paces to the river. The river began to whisper to him, and so Finn payed absolutely no attention and took a drink. Then, he felt kind of odd, so he went to stand up and walk somewhere to sit down. Then he realized that he had been turned into a tiger. He flipped out and his camel ran off. So, Finn the Tiger prowled about the forest for some time until he found a second river. Great, he thought, maybe it will change me back. So he took a drink and turned into a wolf. Then, he saw a pack of wolves coming. They pestered him and called him names. "I'll show you, you stupid, uh, wolves!" So he went to the first river and turned into a tiger and ate them all. Then he kinda felt bad, so he kept walking and found another river. Great, he thought, maybe I'll turn into a dragon! So he took a drink and turned into a deer. Just then, he saw some hunters coming. He ran back to the first river, took a drink, and tried to attack the hunters. But just then, the witch who had, well, bewitched the rivers died, so Finn was changed back into a human. He felt kind of stupid then, so he found his camel and flew far, far away.
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sat 2nd Feb 2013

machine. Falcon has invented a time

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 3rd Feb 2013

Shadey walked down the sidewalk, his four legs started to get faster. I'm getting closer to FanGathering Towers," he thought, "I sense it." Suddenly a very pretty pink pony showed up across in the other direction. "Oh gods, where do I go, FG or the pretty pony?"

He ran to the pony.

That is why Shadey the pony is very poofy and rarely comes on.

:3
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

whosasking
Mud-Man

Post by whosasking » Sun 7th Apr 2013

One day Amy was skipping through the forest, giggling at the cute Capybaras. She saw this cute bunny named Snugglypuffs. She picked it up & took it home. The end.
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Sun 14th Apr 2013

Once upon a time Who was sitting around with a bunch of tigers when she decided that she was kind of getting hungry. "I'm hungry," she said, and that totally freaked out the tigers so they ran away. That's odd, thought Who. And then she looked up and saw a giant monster who had her same voice. She started to run but the monster gave her bunnies and then they became friends. The end!
"the story"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Thu 18th Apr 2013

One day falcon ran to FG towers, there were some people with signs saying 'WELCOME HOME FAL!!!' Whosasking, Finn, Shade and Falcon-- "no idiot falcons walking to FG towers" Xavier said and hit Finn on the head "that was the whole point idiot" Finn said and hit Xavier in the chest. Xavier got angry and punched Finn in the face, then Finn got angry and tackled Xavier down a hill. then they both looked at the camera. Finn was about to punch Xavier in the face. "uhh... this isn't what it looks like." Finn said. Xavier punched him in the face. "yay now i can tell the story!". "ahem" Falcon suddenly stopped. "hey! Who are you?" Falcon said to the other Falcon "im falcon, who are you?" The other falcon said "IM FALCON!!!"

later falcon was found guilty of fraud

(you'll never know which one!!!)

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 18th Apr 2013

One day, Finn was feeling hyper. Even more hyper than normal. So, he left the safe weirdness of FG Towers, and set out on a quest... He left the odd Kingdom of the Internet completely, and entered the insanest land of all: Real Life.
He decided to set out on a quest. Not your ordinary, rescue-a-person-in-distress type quest, but a quest to find the Biggest Piece of Butter in the World.
He crept out of the computer room, to find an area he hadn't visited in years. The Rest of the House. Thinking that the food-storage place was the most likely area to find butter, he dredged from his memory the idea of a place called a 'Kitchen' and wandered around the house to arrive in a large, clean room with lots of cupboards.
However, at that moment, a GIANT piece of butter fell randomly out of space and landed on Finn's computer. So he found the butter in the end, but he couldn't go back on the computer till it was fixed. Which was a while. But at least his quest was successful!
The End :awesome:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 21st Apr 2013

Sky was a swallow, innocently flying over England with a coconut. She dropped it and [insert Monty Python here].