Misinperation!!

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Misinperation!!

Post by Ash Kelp » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

Sorry if there's something that this is copying, it's sorta kinda like the Kill the conversation game, but different...

In this game, you will read what the person above you says, then you will try and continue a different conversational path then they are trying to go (Misinterpret them).

Example:
Me: I like cheese
You: Who's (s)he?
(Feel free to use this if something like it comes up, and try and keep them easy. :D )

I'll start with:
Hello world, I'm starting a new game.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Re: Misinperation!!

Post by rem » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

um im not World if you want i can get him for you -runs off to find World is quiet here-

(is that right?)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

I am World.
And I don't get this game. XD

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

Hello earth, how are you?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 22nd Sep 2012

Don't you mean what are you?
The earth is a blanet btw :D

(This is a pretty awesome game... :D)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Sun 23rd Sep 2012

I believe you mean planet, and I'm a human.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 24th Sep 2012

(Sorry, typo!)
You're A. Hugh Man? Nice to meet you...

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Wed 26th Sep 2012

no i am a human. If you want i can try to find Hugh for ya -trys to find someone called Hugh-

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 26th Sep 2012

Did you say 'Hug'?
*hugs Rem*

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Wed 26th Sep 2012

No, I said human, Rem said hug.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 27th Sep 2012

Then said 'hug'? So you want one too?
*hugs*

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 27th Sep 2012

How about one two three?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 27th Sep 2012

Two trees? I love trees! *hugs trees*

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Post by Ash Kelp » Tue 13th Nov 2012

So i'm assuming you're a tree hugger?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 14th Nov 2012

Free bugger? Certinately not!