The Anti-NYAN/Pro-NYAN movement

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
Cleo
Dwarf Miner

Re: The Anti-NYAN/Pro-NYAN movement

Post by Cleo » Sun 6th Nov 2011

WOW! Very violent... *scoots away* but I LOVE it!...

Crona!!! Soul Eater
Girl or boy?
Or Both... CRONA!!!

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Tue 8th Nov 2011

I had another gory idea. (TM, I won't mind if you take my idea, except for the Taurus one cause I'm already using it. I know how you adore deathies)

Firstly, I'd hypnotise Nyan. Then, I'll put on Irish music, making Nyan dance an Irish jig.

Then, wielding a electric shaver, I would shave every inch of sugary-frosting stuff, while it is dancing.

After taping Nyan dancing naked, I will take a peeler and peel a piece of its skin off in one minute intervals, until it is unable to dance anymore. Then, I'll strap it to a table and force it to watch an infinite amount of replays of the video I took of it dancing nude, while hanging food and water right out of its grasp. Then I'll lower the whole set-up onto an incredibly small dark space.

For the next year, I will throw rotten fruit and toilet water down at Nyan so that it doesn't starve. It will still be watching the video. Then after a year is up, I would take it out of said cramped space, and it will see the sun for the first time in a year.

Then, I'll strap it on the roof until it dies of dehydration and/or overexposure to the elements.

Yes, I am sick. I surprise myself.

Well, if anyone wants to use this idea, go ahead. It is too cruel for me to incorporate in one of my stories.

Feel free to cut out the dancing parts. You will let Nyan listen to..... *evil grin* Baby 24/7 in the cramped space instead.

Mwahahahaha!
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

TungstenMessah
Troll

Post by TungstenMessah » Tue 8th Nov 2011

I'm so proud of you guys! *sniffs*

Imma go fer the low-tech today.

Nyan cat, meet electric stove.

Stove, meet nyan.
ok.

Cleo
Dwarf Miner

Post by Cleo » Wed 9th Nov 2011

ha ha :lol:

Im more of a animal person...

Nyan cat meets my "cat" Cleo, my cat envits Nyan to dinner, Cleo grabs a steak knife and stabs Nyan and then eats it.

Crona!!! Soul Eater
Girl or boy?
Or Both... CRONA!!!