Things you would never hear me say...

Posting games, check inside for some light-hearted fun!
-Posts in here do not increase your post count, and will not appear in searches.
rem
Dwarf Miner

Re: Things you would never hear me say...

Post by rem » Thu 6th Sep 2012

(this continues the last post)

Cab: NO YOU DON't FOALY'S MINE -about to attack Mulch- (remembers she has to act out of character)

Cab: -hugs mulch- YOU LOVE FOALY IM SO Happy! :D -runs off to plan there hitching-

(wow this works centaurs are ment to take more then one bride but Foaly never will because Cab is enough AWESOME for anyone)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 6th Sep 2012

Mulch: *skips along, and breaks into The Deeps* Here you go, Opal! Go and kill anyone you like, I don't care! And whatever you do, don't give me food as payment. I hate food! *is not being sarcastic*
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 8th Sep 2012

(continueing posts is fun!)

Opal: Are you sure honey I made a feast of real meat in honor of your return to being in my arms -hugs- and I don't want to kill anyone when you are with me i fell complete i don't have to become a god ruleing over the world as long as i am the world to you honey!

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Angeline F: I hate you, Timmy! (her pet name for Artemis 1)

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Butler: *Coseplaying like Light from Death Note* I WILL TAKE A CHIP, AND EAT IT!

_________

Artemis: *Coseplaying Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club* I want cake. And, do you want to hold Bunbun? *Sweet look and holds out stuffed bunny*

_________

Holly: I want to have a million babies so I can cuddle them, and hug them, then dress them like princesses and princes. While their dad paint our house pink with glittery lines. EEEEEPPPP I WANT A MILLION BABBBBIIIIEEEESSSSS!!!! <3333

_________

Artemis Sr: I'm a lady.

_________

Vinyaya: *Looks at mirror reflection of herself* Kiss me, fool. *Kisses mirror*
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Mon 10th Sep 2012

/\ i read this while drinking water and could not stop laughting

Foaly: (dressed up as a unicorn) "mane will go crazy when he see's this!

Mane: -sees Foaly- "Hi foaly" -goes back to work-

Foaly: "are you ok Mane?"

Mane: Im great Foaly I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS INVENTION FOR A WEEK AND HAVE NOT SLEEPT FOR 2 DAYS -keeps happly raveing about working hard-

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 14th Sep 2012

Artemis: That was an epic win. :awesome:

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 14th Sep 2012

Trouble: Sure, go ahead with your rioting and so on. I want a doughnut break!
XD

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 14th Sep 2012

Julius Root: *Sees a baby* Oh my Frond it's a baaabbby!! Oh my Frond!! It's nomming on a teething toy!! Oh my Frond! I need to cuddle it! asdfghjkl

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 14th Sep 2012

Doodah Day: No way can I smuggle fish for you! I might get CAUGHT!!!

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 15th Sep 2012

Grub: I'm a manly man, now. I moved out of mom's house and I now have a super model girlfriend.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 15th Sep 2012

Mayne: I hate unicorns, they're extinct. And Unicornish (is that right?) is dumb.

JayJay444
Gnome
Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Post by JayJay444 » Sun 16th Sep 2012

Artemis: YOLO

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 16th Sep 2012

Butler: *Looks at the Fowl Family's new puppy* Kiss me, fool. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 17th Sep 2012

Myles: Artemis clever!
Beckett: I hate worms!
Aww. The twins are sweet... <3